Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New to Happy Hardcore!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Matty Hi, im new to the music. I like Shooting Star, Cloudy Days and Sail Away. R there any other tunes similar to them? Thanks...

DJ Tempest anything by bang! or force and styles would be quite similar...welcome to the addiction!

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
-Steven Wright

Edited by - DJ Tempest on 05 Apr 2001 20:08:07
silver Go look at the track listing on CD's like the Bonkers and Happy 2B hardcore service of CD's
iGotNoStyleAtAll i usually recommend downloading the entire "happy 2b hardcore 3" series since it has the bang! songs and eye opener.

Fuzz Since those songs you mentioned are all made by BANG!, I would suggest anything by Brisk, or Ham. Also, A good C.D. to buy would be "The World of Sy and Unknown"- A lot more on the level stuff on the C.D., but a good listen!

The best listen, though, (as always) is a live set... if you have and HHC acts through make sure to catch them out! You haven't known the meaning of 'vibe' until you do!

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------
silver Fuzz is totally correct, goto parties and if you hear a tune you like ask around to what it is called or ask the DJ after their set what the name of the tunes. When I get the record section complete there will be track listing's of the tunes on the radio station (click above navi bar).

BTW check out the radio link to listen to some tunes like it.
DJ e-Klyps I would suggest also buying a tape pack from an event and listening to that. Then you can workout the styles/DJ's you like the most.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
Matty Right, thanks, does any1 no where i can get those tracks? D/L off internet?

DJ e-Klyps good old napster. http://www.napster.com i thinks the address

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page