Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Super J-Trance Party Vol 1 & 2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
whispering Edited 8.10.2005:
Got the CD's last week, but have been busy with work etc, but finally got around to make the clips.

About the CD's, was a bit dissapointed with the first one, but really liked the second one. Reese's remix of "My Revolution" is definately my favourite from the 2 CD's. Was dissapointed that i couldnt find the artist names at all (Silver please post them if you know them), they might have been in the inlay, but i wouldnt know that as i cant read Japanese. The mixing was very similar to the Decadance compilations, meaning that they have fewer tracks per CD, but the tracks are much longer (i'll also post the track times too).

Clips are 1 minute long, 64Kbps. If you want to listen all the tracks, i added a zipfile that has all the clips, so you dont have to click "save as" so many times.

Hardcore Super J-Trance Party Vol. 1
1. Unknown Artist "Oh My Little Girl (Darwin Remix)" [4:19]
2. Unknown Artist "ラブストーリーは突然に (Gammer Remix)" [3:42]
3. Unknown Artist "La • La • La Love Song (Reese Remix)" [6:02]
4. Unknown Artist "Say Yes (Dougal & Gammer Remix)" [5:14]
5. Unknown Artist "幸せな結末 (Ufo Remix)" [4:50]
6. Unknown Artist "めぐり逢い (CLSM Remix)" [8:01]
7. Unknown Artist "名もなき詩 (Ufo Remix)" [4:33]
8. Unknown Artist "サボテンの花 (CLSM Remix)" [7:45]
9. Unknown Artist "君がいるだけで (The Acolyte Remix)" [7:09]
10. Unknown Artist "Pride (Sean Apollo Remix)" [6:09]

Hardcore Super J-Trance Party Vol. 2
1. Unknown Artist "Time Goes By (Weaver Remix)" [7:44]
2. Unknown Artist "世界中の誰よりきっと (Dougal & Gammer Remix)" [3:07]
3. Unknown Artist "負けないで (Fracus Remix)" [5:30]
4. Unknown Artist "異邦人 (CLSM Remix)" [7:00]
5. Unknown Artist "フレンズ (Fracus Remix)" [5:25]
6. Unknown Artist "Destiny (Weaver Remix)" [6:22]
7. Unknown Artist "Everything (Weaver Remix)" [6:32]
8. Unknown Artist "Hold On Me (Gavin G Remix)" [4:27]
9. Unknown Artist "My Revolution (Reese Remix)" [6:19]
10. Unknown Artist "今すぐ Kiss Me (The Acolyte Remix)" [6:24]

You can also DL all the clips as a zip file by clicking here

Old post:
Damn, cant wait till those 2 are released, just preordered both of them from CDJapan :D

Anyway congrats to Silver for getting to mix (and compiling) a second CD serie, and to Acolyte and Apollo for getting their remixes to it, looking forward to hearing them :) Also the CLSM remixes should be intresting. I'm still a bit sceptic about the Ufo remix though, as hes remix of Ayumi Hamasaki's Evolution, sounded like he just quickly slapped it together, without adding anything "Ufoish" to it.
bulby_g Think i'll probably try and get a copy of these should be an interesting, different cd at the very least. Is there any clips available to listen to?
whittle1 I don't understand.
The sounds that big producer likes UFO & Weaver remixed, are they just uk tunes, but remixed with japanese voices or something?
Sorry I have no knowledge on the subject
bulby_g Its Japanese pop tunes remixed by some well known hardcore artist probably in their usual style I should think.
ryg0r
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Its Japanese pop tunes remixed by some well known hardcore artist probably in their usual style I should think.

You are correct sir. Well, I didn't get to add my usual manic general spasticness, but thats for other tracks
whispering
quote:
Think i'll probably try and get a copy of these should be an interesting, different cd at the very least. Is there any clips available to listen to?

If, when the CD's are released (read: i get my copy), you still havent heard any clips. I can make them and add to the record database, though will have to consult with Silver about that first.
silver The album is targetted for the Japanese market, hence the cheesiness of the entire thing - the goal is to get the trancey side of hardcore as popular as general trance is in Japan which is marketing in a simular way.... I really like the albums the tunes are great :)
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
the goal is to get the trancey side of hardcore as popular as general trance is in Japan which is marketing in a simular way.... I really like the albums they the tunes are great :)

Btw, the news didnt say the artists, just wondering who they are? havent heard those tunes, so wondering if i know the artists :p
mark-ireland The thought makes me cringe. Wont be buying it.
bristolboy05 i want both of these cd's, i hope they can get posted to the uk.
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Think i'll probably try and get a copy of these should be an interesting, different cd at the very least. Is there any clips available to listen to?

If, when the CD's are released (read: i get my copy), you still havent heard any clips. I can make them and add to the record database, though will have to consult with Silver about that first.

OK cheers if not ill just have to hear what people have to say about them I know Silver has already said there good but so would I if i'd mixed the cd ;p
B.C Congrats silver!

I think I'll wait til i hear the clips til I buy anything though......it would be pretty dumb not to.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by B.C:
I think I'll wait til i hear the clips til I buy anything though......it would be pretty dumb not to.

Took the words outta my mouth...
Before I'm gonna buy this, can we have some clips please? The idea sounds appealing to me, but I and i'm sure alot of others on this site would love to listen to a few clips from it just to help us make up our mind.
yaddam205 Great! 3 albums mixed by Silver this year

When do you start shipping?
Sean Apollo Wow, thats my first time seeing the tracklists. I am honored to be even reconized with some of these artists...

Congrads once again to silver!
Cyberpunk I want em but i might have to get them imported.. oh well.
yaddam205
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Apollo:
Wow, thats my first time seeing the tracklists. I am honored to be even reconized with some of these artists...

Congrads once again to silver!

I just noticed that, good for you Sean! Put your "Pride" remix on you next set for NAHM i wanna hear it
Kyle_Buffrey Probably won't be my cup of tea, but it is, as Silver said, it's intended for the Japanese market hence the cheese. I could be pleasantly suprised though, it's a different twist on things, so if made available on english speaking sites, finances permitting, it may be worth the purchase, although I think Hardcore Heaven 2 is more likely to be my next hardcore cd to tell truth though.
Clips would be helpful, or a mix on HHC radio showcasing featured tracks prehaps?
Chods looking forward to this.

*wonders if tunes will get released on vinyl*
ryg0r I'm wondering if I'll ever get my copy of HT3....

Chods mate, I have no idea...
silver A few people have missed the point... This CD series is not targeted to the UK market, you don't have to like the CD, it's for Japanese people, in fact unless you like Japanese already you are probably not going to like this CD and that is fine because it's not targeted to you ... we are trying to push hardcore in Japan :)

Chods: I have asked the label to released some of them on vinyl but I'm not 100% sure if they will do it as it's just CD for the Japanese market.
Mortis
quote:
it's for Japanese people, in fact unless you like Japanese already you are probably not going to like this CD and that is fine because it's not targeted to you ... we are trying to push hardcore in Japan :)

Quality, I think the Japanese hardcore music thats coming out at the moment is probably some of the best in the world.

I just wish that shite complations such as the Bonkers series would recognise this, and maybe start to use DJ's such as Shimamura, Chucky, Silver ect to bring something different to the table.
whispering
quote:
A few people have missed the point... This CD series is not targeted to the UK market, you don't have to like the CD, it's for Japanese people, in fact unless you like Japanese already you are probably not going to like this CD and that is fine because it's not targeted to you

Yea, if you dont listen Japanese pop, i strongly suggest you to wait for the clips, i will see what i can do about that when i get the CD. I will also keep an eye on CDJapan, as they usually also make clips of CD's the sell.

I personally know pretty much exactly what it will be like. I listen Jpop, i listen trance remixes of Jpop tracks, i listen Super eurobeat remixes of Jpop tracks and i'm a big fan of Japanese Hardcore. So these compilations are like made for me ;) But as soon as i get the CD's, i will see what i can do to make some clips. Some of you may like it, some of you may hate it :)
Chods ahh... if there are no vinyls, i would be happypaying for a download.
thecrazyg woo!

I'm keen for some j-core...

why is it called j-trance? Is that just to try and trick all the trance lovers into buying it?
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by thecrazyg:
woo!

I'm keen for some j-core...

why is it called j-trance? Is that just to try and trick all the trance lovers into buying it?

Well, it is Trancy. Though what i know, they dont much care about genre names in Japan, they just use the name that sounds good ;) Also there have been "J-Trance" compilations, so i think their trying to atract the same audience by adding it to the CD name.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Yea, if you dont listen Japanese pop, i strongly suggest you to wait for the clips, i will see what i can do about that when i get the CD.

Hurry up preddy please with the clips!
I think i'm gonnna love this album, i just got a gut feeling

whispering First post edited.
Needforspeed sounds good ..i like the acolyte's mixes was best!
why try make hardcore bigger in japan and not another country?
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
why try make hardcore bigger in japan and not another country?

Dont know what you mean. Silver lives in Japan, isnt it only natural to work with the Japanese music industry then?
whittle1 Thanks for getting the clips up Whispering.
They don't work on my computer, but oh well!!
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
They don't work on my computer, but oh well!!

Which one of them doesnt work? If you DLed the zipfile, make sure you have winzip or winrar to extract it. You can DL WinRAR from here.
whittle1 ^^Cheers!
It's working now i have WinRaR
dj_chucky http://guhroovy.hardrave.jp

now we can ship Hardcore Super J-Trance Party Vol. 1&2

Best
DarrenJ I love no.7 on CD1, sounds lovly
NeXuS its funny cuz some of these I remember listening to when my mom would listen to her japanese CDs. Should get a kick out of hearing them, not to mention my mom either ;).
Looks like im picking up a copy of each.
zelachang wow. this is beautiful.
I love the vocals and I love how each track has its own flavor. When I heard the CLSM track, I was immediately like "woah, thats CLSM"
this year is costing me so much in terms of compilations..

bulby_g Yep, cheers Whispering will be putting in my order for these ASAP.
DarrenJ play-asia now are stocking these cds and preorder of
Hardcore Rave by DJ Uraken
you can bank deposit with them, in USA and AUS
so dont need a credit card

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-23-83-1wp9-84-p.html?search_box=1&p_query=hardcore&submit=go

woot, will order them soon

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page