Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Que 6

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ladd hey! does anyone know if Que 6 did any other songs besides "Over the moon"? thanx =o)

odayakana mizu no nagare wa ****i.
oldskool
quote:
Originally posted by ladd:

hey! does anyone know if Que 6 did any other songs besides "Over the moon"? thanx =o)

Who is Que 6 and do you mean "Falling over the moon" by Marato

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."

Edited by - oldskool on 09 Apr 2001 23:59:01
silver Falling over the moon is by DayDream on red rocket.

Do you mean over the moon on the B side of Joining of the clans 5?
ladd guess i'm on crack. i dunno where i got the idea that que 6 did it. . haha so is "over the moon" by joining of the clans? it goes like this: all we need to do, is jump over the moon. . .

silver It's joining on the clans 5 or perhaps 6.... I tihnk 5 :)

n/a ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE TRACK ON KICKERS , THE ONE WITH THE BLUE COVER ON THE RECORD?

whats up gee?
ladd
quote:
Originally posted by dj snowmann:

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE TRACK ON KICKERS , THE ONE WITH THE BLUE COVER ON THE RECORD?

couldn't tell you snowmann, i actually heard this song at party so i'm not sure what else it came with

silver Kickers?... don't you mean knickers?
n/a yes thats the one silver , i have it on vinyl , is that the one your talking about
it goes ...falling over the moon and we're drifting round the planets ...?...also is that the original version?

whats up gee?
silver Snowman: That is Red Rocket Records #3
n/a no i dont think so silver, ive had this version for for about 4 years now, im not sure if daydream has re releleased, i have heard that remix version but my original sound better i think... :)

....i have returned from elysium....
oldskool
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

Falling over the moon is by DayDream on red rocket.

Do you mean over the moon on the B side of Joining of the clans 5?

Silver >I have to make it clear. I'm not sure about the title of the song but it goes something like this:
" Falling over the moon...
and i'm drifting round the planets
moving down through a million stars .
it would be nice to stay here together
and i'm calling out of the blue
can you see me on your radar..
there is something wrong on my way
..and i'm lost in space forever...and forever.."

I think the song is called "Radar System" by MARATO.

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."

Edited by - oldskool on 22 Apr 2001 21:33:40
silver Snowman: Knickers is DJ Daydream, although I don't have nor heard knickers I know for sure Red Rocket #3 is Falling over the moon. Perhaps a re-release.
oldskool
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

Snowman: Knickers is DJ Daydream, although I don't have nor heard knickers I know for sure Red Rocket #3 is Falling over the moon. Perhaps a re-release.

But Dj Fernando from 2GLF Fm radio said that the song "Radar System [or "falling over the moon"] " was by MARATO.

silver Oldskool: there are probally a million different version judging by this thread :)

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page