Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DDR VS HHC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
this-is-bonkers DUDE! this is awsome im a HUGE DDR fan and have always wanted to see a few hardcore tracks to dance to on the dance machines....
ryg0r I smell awesome surprises.
bulby_g It is good :)

What I want to see is DDR Rave featuring tracks of hardcore, Dnb, Gabba, Speedcore etc :p Now that would be frantic.

this-is-bonkers that would be teh best game EVER! "Dancing Stage Hardcore mix" but i do hope the new game is released on playstation! because its really anoying that someting that started on playstaion 1 is know not available on the platform!

im stuck with the first 4 games that were released that i know all the moves
djDMS Sounds good but you wouldn't catch me throwing myself around on one of those damn machines if you paid me!
B.C I only ever played one once, at about 4am while waiting for a connecting flight out of Heathrow. I didn't realise how loud it was gonna be til all the snoozing travellers gave me dirty looks.
Frieza If Konami hired me I could make DDR Hardcore edition a reality :(

Seems interesting. For those not in the know -- Hardcore has been on DDR before. 3rd Mix had Ravers Choice Vol 4 (Popcorn) on there, as well as Follow The Sun by Triple J, and there were a few hardcoreish tracks appearing on 8th style.

What with IIDX Happy Sky having some more hardcore stuff (e.g. Kors K - SigSig) appearing, it seems that hardcore is making its way into the bemani games in general which is good :D
DarrenJ well there has been like 50 ddr games (1-8, excercise 3+, 2 disney, usa, solo, 10+ odd dance stages, mario, karoeke rev series, ura ect. ect.)
there have been quite alot of hardcore tracks
heck my fav song in mario is the bowser track, lovly evil sounding hard techno
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Frieza:
Seems interesting. For those not in the know -- Hardcore has been on DDR before.

Yes, and there have been several topics about how many tracks have been in total in the past. That doesnt seem to be the case:

"HappyHardcore.com and a mystery hardcore producer have remixed a track for Konami for the Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) the video game series."
NeXuS fook ya!
always happy to see hardcore getting more exposure!

If someone where to make a game with hardcore/dnb/gabber/etc.... we could call is Rave Rave Revolution \o/ that would be sick
jenks But are we sure the remix is going to be hardcore, Silver said a remix of a hardcore track not a hardcore remix...
DarrenJ proberly a super j trance track lol
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
Silver said a remix of a hardcore track not a hardcore remix...

"but rest assured it's a hardcore track!"
marcand I play DDR quite often and I always wanted a HARDCORE step and song chart. I would enjoy CLSM's entire album Mission to Mars to be done on DDR. Ahh, I can wish...

-MARC-
Houzer gee, surley its not shooting star
Fish Knight I would have to guess something by Lia, maybe I'm Feeling? She had a song in IIDX but she's got much better songs. Also, I'm more willing to believe this site's involvement in a lia song than many others.
Frieza
quote:
Originally posted by Houzer:
gee, surley its not shooting star

That's already on DDR. 4th/5th Mix IIRC.
DarrenJ I just watched decline of gaming 3 again, and soooo had to make this:

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page