Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Heaven vol 3

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Loz_e Ooh Baby, check out that tracklist!!! Looks phat as f*ck!!!

Kevin Energys the stand out cd for me! Always is! also cant wait to hear the sy and unknown remix of save me. and also...

YAY FOR STRINGRAY!!!

So many tracks on that cd that look amazing! Cant wait to hear it...gotta wait till april now
silver Top page news incase you missed it :)
T~ Brisks mix looks great as usual. Cant wait to hear the Brisk & Vagabond Remix of HEAVEN-7 - Speak Of Love.
ryg0r I thought stingray was Cube::Hard feat Melanie, at least thats what my copy says.
bristolboy05 its gotta be sy's cd for me i bet its got some fat scatchin in it. HH2 did.
Hardcore4eva This is defo gettin purchased!
von-X Looks wicked! Especially Brisk's mix! NextGen powwaaa!
whittle1 For the first time for me, there is not one CD which i am looking forward to the most. I am looking forward to hearing them all equally as much.
Sy should win it though, because it has had a wee unpredictable pattern, HH1 Kevin Energy's cd was my favourite, then HH2 Brisk's was my favourite, so it should be Sy's turn on paper!
Roberticus This is a must-buy! Alot of new material
in stores 3rd of April 2006
Yupp, gonna buy that one. Can't wait
DJDURSTAN
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
Brisks mix looks great as usual. Cant wait to hear the Brisk & Vagabond Remix of HEAVEN-7 - Speak Of Love.

Too right Seriously lookin forward to that.
All three CD's look great will definately be getting this one.
dj kule i dunno who will end up bein on top in this mix. i agree in da 1st 1 it was kevin energy. the feel was kept all of the way through. i think that was the mix which rele inspired me to do more than simpily beatmatch. but then in hh2 i was in a cross between sy and brisk. dnt get me wrong, kevin energys was good as well. very good. they all were, but i was likings sys alot. then again, brisk was playing that thumping sound. i lyked it all. i would like to see hixxy on one of them hh cds. i recon he is the godfarther of hardcore. i kno ppl disagree, but i recon he is wkd.
holla#
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by dj kule:
i would like to see hixxy on one of them hh cds. i recon he is the godfarther of hardcore. i kno ppl disagree, but i recon he is wkd.

Um...Hixxy has the Bonkers series of which he is a DJ, (Sharkey started them by the way), and he has the HTID albums. I don't think he needs to be on a Hardcore Heaven CD.

Also, last time I checked, Slipmatt was supposed to considered the "godfather of hardcore." But, I guess that is relatively subjective. Lenny Dee is also considered one of those responsible for hardcore.

Music is all about progression, so it is hard to define one person as being the godfather of a particular genre.

I have nothing against Hixxy however. I like him too...
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
quote:
i would like to see hixxy on one of them hh cds. i recon he is the godfarther of hardcore. i kno ppl disagree, but i recon he is wkd.

Um...Hixxy has the Bonkers series of which he is a DJ, (Sharkey started them by the way), and he has the HTID albums. I don't think he needs to be on a Hardcore Heaven CD.

Also, last time I checked, Slipmatt was supposed to considered the "godfather of hardcore." But, I guess that is relatively subjective. Lenny Dee is also considered one of those responsible for hardcore.

Music is all about progression, so it is hard to define one person as being the godfather of a particular genre.

You keep telling yourself that ;)

Oh and I'd consider Slipmatt for the 'godfather of hardcore' title if he hadn't left the music and then came back with a different guise...

I think the only contenders are Hixxy, Styles, Scott Brown or Sy... from the UK perspective anyways...
jenks ^^ forgot about Sharky!
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
quote:

You keep telling yourself that ;)

Oh and I'd consider Slipmatt for the 'godfather of hardcore' title if he hadn't left the music and then came back with a different guise...

I think the only contenders are Hixxy, Styles, Scott Brown or Sy... from the UK perspective anyways...

I didn't say I thought that. To be honest, his (Lenny Dee's) website seriously tries to promote that idea. Personally, I think that Luna-C should win that category as godfather ;).
Chris B
quote:

if your just talking happy hardcore then aye mate but lenny dee was blaring out hardcore long before any of them.

Uk perspective i kinda understand but tbh hardcores a lot bigger in other places than the uk, wrong if people over here think we rule hardcore.

I dont no who the godfather is at all cos wasnt about back then and i dont think people can say one person invented it.

Gabber's home is holland to many people but lenny dee was pumping out that style of music in usa years before happy hardcore or gabber was ever invented, slipmatt and luna c musta been both caining out rave music a long time ago aswell so couldnt say i no who's the founder.
The Doc Looking forward to all 70 tracks! can't believe The Speed Freak's got on aswell! things must be getting good! Anyway it will be Brisk first Kev and Sy joint second! U can't get a poor mix on any of the new HH series! I think HH3 will be just as good as the last 2! And I also think they are defo taken over from Bonkers! as the most anticipated album releases!
Uproar I really looking forward to this. I would've liked more than just one Scott Brown track on it though.
T~ Is there any artwork yet? I hope its as cool as the last two covers...
The Doc Would'nt it be great if there was an album in the future with both Brisk and Scott Brown on it! (Hardcore Heaven 4 Hardwired!)
swansea247 looks like a belter of an album, can't wait
goonbob It's good to see the Holland influence in Brisk's mix. I've had the 'Days of Anger' track for some time now and it's good to see it getting more publicity. Phat album, my vote's for Kevin Energy's mix.
sora.slx
quote:
Originally posted by Roberticus:
This is a must-buy! Alot of new material

When the album gets released in the UK and everywhere else in Europe does it get released in Aus at the same time? Im guessing the release date is different cause i ordered my copy of NG & BB v3 and got it some time last December. Now only recently, i saw "Next Generation & Blatant Beats v3" in my local "JB Hi-Fi" store..
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by sora.slx:
quote:
Originally posted by Roberticus:
This is a must-buy! Alot of new material

When the album gets released in the UK and everywhere else in Europe does it get released in Aus at the same time? Im guessing the release date is different cause i ordered my copy of NG & BB v3 and got it some time last December. Now only recently, i saw "Next Generation & Blatant Beats v3" in my local "JB Hi-Fi" store..

it does take a while longer before it gets to australia. I don't think there is a special date ot timeframe before it does pop up in stores. If you would like the CD the best thing definatly is to order from the internet.

B.C
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
Is there any artwork yet? I hope its as cool as the last two covers...

It'll feature this fine filly:

capone13
quote:
Originally posted by B.C:
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
Is there any artwork yet? I hope its as cool as the last two covers...

It'll feature this fine filly:

Hehe, someones been on wildcats!!

T~ That looks nice
whittle1 Brilliant cover.
I want to lick that girl's pussy, as does every other lad on this forum.
gobbo23 all the dents in her legs EEEEKKK!!
Triquatra i need this album to re-affirm my faith after hearing clubland 2

swansea247
quote:
Originally posted by capone13:

damn, she fine
Da Cunney Bugz the cover aint brilliant its a bit of a ***** joke to be honest, its just trying to entrigue all the main stream dance lovers with covers like that, prefer classic animated covers
Ard2theCore
quote:
Originally Posted By- T~ - Cant wait to hear the Brisk & Vagabond Remix of HEAVEN-7 - Speak Of Love.

OMG!! Love the Original nd reckon Brisk is one of the best Dj's around. Can't wait to cop an earfull ov that!!
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by gobbo23:
all the dents in her legs EEEEKKK!!

She's probably really self concious about that one, so leave my girlfriend alone.
SeY yeah, looks top notch can't wait till it comes out!...will b buying it strait away :)...sy's mix is lookn gd for this CD i want to here Scott Brown - Commence

SeY
-Bazza-
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
the cover aint brilliant its a bit of a ***** joke to be honest, its just trying to entrigue all the main stream dance lovers with covers like that, prefer classic animated covers

Yeah I agree.
Slasher oh man i cant wait for this jewel to be released! ROOOOOAR
T~
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
the cover aint brilliant its a bit of a ***** joke to be honest, its just trying to entrigue all the main stream dance lovers with covers like that, prefer classic animated covers

Gotta agree with you there mate. The first HH cover is one of my alltime favorites, an the second cover was great aswell. I would definitely prefer another one in the same style.
stef 68 i owe u 1 i defo want this cd n all wot can i say all gud cds cum out at the rong time :(
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
Brisks mix looks great as usual. Cant wait to hear the Brisk & Vagabond Remix of HEAVEN-7 - Speak Of Love.

yeah i really dont like the remix... I heard it at a rave a few weeks back and its a bit dissapointing that remix.
T~
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
quote:
Originally posted by T~:

yeah i really dont like the remix... I heard it at a rave a few weeks back and its a bit dissapointing that remix.

Really? what wasnt so good about it?
FriedRice Track list looks hot!!i would spend an entire pay cheque on this!!
StormofBladeZ is some of the music from the last North american live gonna be on here? cause hell Man ill go spend the last of my coins to go buy dis. Hell ILL BUY IT ANYWAYS!!
wait... is it going to be in all stores?
silver
Final artwork.

Promo sheet (in case your interested).
Loz_e Fcukin bo!!!!

Sounds fooking amazin!!! The tracks on Brisk's and Kevin Energys mixes sound wicked!! Little disapointed with sy's but its not really my style neway!

All the tracks on Brisk and Kevin Energys mix's sound great. The stand out tracks for me are:

Stingray
Donkey Punch

Dont think i can wait till April 10th!
capone13
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

Final artwork.

Promo sheet (in case your interested).

Nice one, looks good!!

CJ-Dancer Hardcore Heaven Volume 3 is a must for any true ravers out there.

DJ Sy, Brisk & Kevin Energy... Need we say anymore?

I'm particularly enjoying Stingray and Turn Out The Light.

CJ
Charco This is definatly a MUST-BUY!!

Donkey punch....what a fcuking tune!!
Slasher download those samples, wonderful! man efm-7, one of my fav. composer. too bad its hard to get his songs anywhere.

cant wait for HH3 to get released fuk yea :D
whittle1 Sy's mix looks the best so far for me. Brisk - i never like at first, but i know i will be loving it after i hear it properly a few times. Kevin Energy always good as ever, with the exception of Weaver's tunes, really gone down hill production wise over the past year.
capone13
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Sy's mix looks the best so far for me. Brisk - i never like at first, but i know i will be loving it after i hear it properly a few times. Kevin Energy always good as ever, with the exception of Weaver's tunes, really gone down hill production wise over the past year.

Weaver's new choon "Rock It" is a belter of a track!!
kingkong118 Luvin this song:

EFM-7 - Raver Raver Raver

Reminds me of the dredal dredal dredal song on south park.. :)
jenks Kev Energys mix doesn't sound like his usual type of mix, my moneys on Brisks mix to be my favourite...
Leto I don't want to judge these yet, but they all look awesome.

I'm gonna wait until it comes out, because these are only the beginnings of their mixes. And with 20 + songs on each mix, its sure to progress to different levels.

Kevin Energy's starts out bouncy and happy, then gets to be hard freeform by the end, Brisk goes harder and harder into gabber, and Sy's, I need to figure that one out.

They all should be good though.

I can't wait to hear all of Cube::Hard's remix of Anna.
HTIDnBRaVer remix of 21st century rush is terrible just like the remix of slide away my 2 favorite tunes attacked by their evil twins. still sure there will be loads of goodness cant wait for it to come out
raver raver raver sounds funny as :D and also wondering what the commence remix will be as good as the original.
StormofBladeZ This will be awsome. and can someone tell me where to go to download the samples and see the track list?
Slasher http://www.efm7.com/music.php

you can get whole raver raver raver song here @ 64kbit.

lovely tune!
Smoogie
quote:
Kev Energys mix doesn't sound like his usual type of mix, my moneys on Brisks mix to be my favourite...

Listened to the samples, sounds good so far!

It took 3.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page