Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Scott Brown is mixing HH4!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc according to Evolution records hes doing a mix for Hardcore Heaven 4! also Loz_e has found arelease date on Play.com

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/GENCS/8/33/-/1116877/Hardcore_Heaven_4/Product.html?searchtype=genre

the plot thickens!
dj switchback The release date is inaccurate,as the tracklisting's aren't complete. Expect plenty of surprises for this cd.
Dj Esi we have only just had no.3 ???
warped_candykid Well, if Scott Brown is doing a mix, I hope he puts some nice vocally tracks and some happy hardcore, not just a full on Gabber mix. and plus, they better keep Sy & Brisk!!!!
lucificifus Yeah, it'd be fun to see what Scott's playing nowadays in the HHC department!
Lilley
quote:
Well, if Scott Brown is doing a mix, I hope he puts some nice vocally tracks and some happy hardcore, not just a full on Gabber mix. and plus, they better keep Sy & Brisk!!!!

To be honest, my favourite mix on HH3 was Kevin Energy's. I thought Brisk's was way down from HH2, where K.E's was a huge improvment. Couldn't they just add a fourth cd?
Loz_e aye never trust play or amazon for release dates. i just thought i'd post it coz it will please a lot of people knowing that there IS a 4th vol.

well apparently Kevin Energy and brisk are still mixing. a brisk b2b2 scott brown would be awful. Imagine a decent brisk mix intrupted with a boring scott brown track inbetween each one of brisk's selected tracks!

thats what bonkers 16 was like. Gammer's selected tracks are the odd numbers and scott's are the evens. have a look at the tracklist, scott only plays his own tracks and remixes until the gabber section!!

iam glad brisk and kevein energy are still involved. those to djs are what make the series so great for me.
Smoogie So Scott is leaving Bonkers after 8 mixes? (One with Neophyt and one with Gammer) So who is leaving Hardcore Heaven then? Or are they going to swap with Scott and join Bonkers? Maybe Sy would join Bonkers again? Hmmm, interesting!

And my guess is Hardcore heaven 4 would be out around November this year.
The Doc I know HH4 won't it be out then! my guess is that Play.com have had a mix up with HR2! which is due out in September!
warped_candykid wait...so they are taking a DJ away from the Hardcore Heaven to make room for Scott Brown. Like I said, I am not too thrilled unless there are some good vocally happy tracks on there. I dont think I could stand another full on gabber mix from Scott Brown again. The only reason I buy the Hardcore Heaven cds is for Sy & Brisk, i am not a fan of freeform. I thought Brisk's mix was a whole lot better than his HH 2 mix, so was Sy's...HH 2 had a more darker feel to it unlike HH 1 & 3. But ya...hopefully this means that Dougal is coming back to Bonkers.
Loz_e
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
wait...so they are taking a DJ away from the Hardcore Heaven to make room for Scott Brown. Like I said, I am not too thrilled unless there are some good vocally happy tracks on there. I dont think I could stand another full on gabber mix from Scott Brown again. The only reason I buy the Hardcore Heaven cds is for Sy & Brisk, i am not a fan of freeform. I thought Brisk's mix was a whole lot better than his HH 2 mix, so was Sy's...HH 2 had a more darker feel to it unlike HH 1 & 3. But ya...hopefully this means that Dougal is coming back to Bonkers.

na, keep dougal away from bonkers, hopefully he will do another MOS cd, give a bonkers residency to Gammer, he deserves it!

whittle1 My guess:

Hardcore Heaven 4:
CD 1- Scott Brown
CD 2- Brisk
CD 3- Kevin Energy

Bonkers 17:
CD 1- Hixxy & Dougal
CD 2- Sharkey & Gammer
CD 3- Sy & Unknown

Just a mere guess but i think that's the way the boat will be drifting!
Loz_e apparently CLSM is involved in HH4 aswell! i think its gonna look something like this:

Hardcore Heaven 4:

Sy & Scott Brown
Brisk & Ham
Kevin Energy & CLSM

Bonkers 17:

Hixxy & Recon
Sharkey & Gammer
Scott Brown & Neophyte

they maybe putting scott browns on HH4 to make way for a full on gabber mix on bonkers 17.
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by Loz_e:
they maybe putting scott browns on HH4 to make way for a full on gabber mix on bonkers 17.

Lets hope so.
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
My guess:

Hardcore Heaven 4:
CD 1- Scott Brown
CD 2- Brisk
CD 3- Kevin Energy

Bonkers 17:
CD 1- Hixxy & Dougal
CD 2- Sharkey & Gammer
CD 3- Sy & Unknown

ewwwwwww!!!!! that would be awful!!! Dougal deserves ALOT better then that my friend!!!

As For This Whole Topic!!! I Think Its All B*LLSHIT!!!
Harcore Heaven 3 was amazing!!! best hardcore comp out in YEARS!!!
If it wasn't for this album i think alot of ravers would of flon the nest along time ago as everything else thats came out this year has been just the same old boring thing!

The way you guys are making it sound... the 4th is gonna be a Freak Show!!
Scott Brown... ewwww!!!!! Get Out Of Here!!!
Some of his stuff is good ^^^ (some!) but its not suited to hardcore heaven!!! NO WAY!!!!

The way i see it!!! replace DJ Sy with Gammer, and the harcore heaven 4 is SOLD!!!

This Is Not My Guess... But What I Myself Would Like To See....

Hardcore Heaven 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
CD 1- Gammer!!!!
CD 2- Brisk!!!!!!!!!!
CD 3- Kevin Energy!!!!!!

Bonkers 17:
CD 1- Hixxy & Recon
CD 2- Sharkey & March Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CD 3- Scott Brown & Neophyte!!!!!
CD 4 - Sy & Dougal!!!!!!! <<< had it ever been done before?

As You Can See The More "!!!!" The Better

Hixxy & Recon is bollock... but you can't remove them.. you've gotta satisfi EVERYONES taste!!!

so bonkers 17 =
CD1 = Upfront bollocks
CD2 = Freeform
CD3 = GABBA!!!!
CD4 = DIFFRENT STYLES, SCRATCHING, BREAKBEAT, HAPPYCORE, BOUNCY ECT
(hey, mabie sy & unknowns stuff will sound good for once! without a shitty DS remix!)

as for hardcore heaven 4!!!
if them DJ's mixed it!!! i wouldn't need to say no more!!!

you get the message!!!
but will that will NEVER happen!!! nope!!! *dream on si!*
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
My guess:

Hardcore Heaven 4:
CD 1- Scott Brown
CD 2- Brisk
CD 3- Kevin Energy

Bonkers 17:
CD 1- Hixxy & Dougal
CD 2- Sharkey & Gammer
CD 3- Sy & Unknown

ewwwwwww!!!!! that would be awful!!! Dougal deserves ALOT better then that my friend!!!

As For This Whole Topic!!! I Think Its All B*LLSHIT!!!
Harcore Heaven 3 was amazing!!! best hardcore comp out in YEARS!!!
If it wasn't for this album i think alot of ravers would of flon the nest along time ago as everything else thats came out this year has been just the same old boring thing!

The way you guys are making it sound... the 4th is gonna be a Freak Show!!
Scott Brown... ewwww!!!!! Get Out Of Here!!!
Some of his stuff is good ^^^ (some!) but its not suited to hardcore heaven!!! NO WAY!!!!

The way i see it!!! replace DJ Sy with Gammer, and the harcore heaven 4 is SOLD!!!

This Is Not My Guess... But What I Myself Would Like To See....

Hardcore Heaven 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
CD 1- Gammer!!!!
CD 2- Brisk!!!!!!!!!!
CD 3- Kevin Energy!!!!!!

Bonkers 17:
CD 1- Hixxy & Recon
CD 2- Sharkey & March Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CD 3- Scott Brown & Neophyte!!!!!
CD 4 - Sy & Dougal!!!!!!! <<< had it ever been done before?

As You Can See The More "!!!!" The Better

Hixxy & Recon is bollock... but you can't remove them.. you've gotta satisfi EVERYONES taste!!!

so bonkers 17 =
CD1 = Upfront bollocks
CD2 = Freeform
CD3 = GABBA!!!!
CD4 = DIFFRENT STYLES, SCRATCHING, BREAKBEAT, HAPPYCORE, BOUNCY ECT
(hey, mabie sy & unknowns stuff will sound good for once! without a shitty DS remix!)

as for hardcore heaven 4!!!
if them DJ's mixed it!!! i wouldn't need to say no more!!!

you get the message!!!
but will that will NEVER happen!!! nope!!! *dream on si!*

You could go on for ever with these B2B 's but I would love to listen to

Luna-C B2B Smurf

now that would be interesting!

whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Loz_e:
apparently CLSM is involved in HH4 aswell! i think its gonna look something like this:

Hardcore Heaven 4:

Sy & Scott Brown
Brisk & Ham
Kevin Energy & CLSM

Bonkers 17:

Hixxy & Recon
Sharkey & Gammer
Scott Brown & Neophyte

i don't think Scott Brown can feature on both albums can he? Because i once read somewhere that Sy couldn't do a mix on Bonkers because he is mixing with Hardcore Heaven.
CDJay Not so sure that's true as both "Bonkers" and "Hardcore Heaven" are Resist.

CDJay
The Doc Play.com are now saying release date 02/10/06
kathryn No please its not true is it?
As long as its Happy and not to much gabber then i may buy it!
djDMS I won't bother with all the rumour and speculation. All i'm bothered about is what the tracklists look like when they're released - and they're a LONG way away!
Leto I just recieved an NEC newsletter confirming that Kevin Energy will be mixing one of the CD's on HH4.

Or rather, it hinted at that, but I don't see why he wouldn't be...
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
I just recieved an NEC newsletter confirming that Kevin Energy will be mixing one of the CD's on HH4.

Or rather, it hinted at that, but I don't see why he wouldn't be...

Can't believe Silver says Brisk isn't doing number 4! wonder who the new one is?

silver ^^^ I can 100% confirm Brisk is not doing HH4, but I believe he has something else up his sleeve, Brisk or the people involved will release info shortly I would imagine.
dj switchback According to Jay Hecttech the 100% official line up is

Scott Brown
Brisk
Kevin Energy

It's a bit pointless all this confusion. It's only a hardcore album ffs. Resist should just clear this up instead of all the rumours.
silver ^^^ Brisk isn't doing it, it is someone else is. I don't know when they will officially let the info out.
Barcamann lol hard discussion, but gabber on HH4??? no way plz!!!!

i would take happy on HH4........

bulby_g If brisk isn't on it I'll be gutted :( Maybe it means the next NG V BB is coming up though.

I don't much care for Scott's UK hardcore mixes these days and his Gabber mixes could be allot better too. Guess he could surprise me though... Had a couple of decent releases lately.

Brisk
Energy
Producer

Would be a nice comp. but yeah that wont be happening :P
Maximes3000 Id like:

Breeze & Styles
Kevin Energy
Brisk & Ham or Cally & Juice

--------

This will never happen however, but I wish it did...
Phobz Luna-c
Producer
Stormtrooper

mmmmmmmmmmmm ^^
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by Barcamann:
lol hard discussion, but gabber on HH4??? no way plz!!!!

are u sayin gabba aint good???? if it has gabba i might think of getting it! + u may have a go at me for this but WTF is re-con and hixxy doing on bonkers!!! they reaalyy need to pack it in
DJBrownout
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
quote:

are u sayin gabba aint good???? if it has gabba i might think of getting it! + u may have a go at me for this but WTF is re-con and hixxy doing on bonkers!!! they reaalyy need to pack it in

Personally I like Hixxy & Re-Con's mix the most on the past two bonkers. Guess I just like that style.
dj switchback Official Line-up

Scott Brown
Kevin Energy
Joey Riot.

100% confirmed.

Sy & Brisk will be involved in other projects.
T~
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
Official Line-up

Scott Brown
Kevin Energy
Joey Riot.

100% confirmed.

sounds fcuking great, cant wait for the Joey Riot mix.

I just hope Scott uses more of other peoples tracks

Barcamann quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say Gabba isnt good!! But Scott Brown @ Bonkers and HH4 is that good!? i think there must be an other Dj than Scott Brown @ one of these two mixes........

ps: i like gabba!
jenks I applaud Joey Riot mixing a CD but I'm not to happy about swapping Brisk for Scott Brown, unless the mix is all gabber, his other stuff has been boring the hell out of me recently...
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I applaud Joey Riot mixing a CD but I'm not to happy about swapping Brisk for Scott Brown, unless the mix is all gabber, his other stuff has been boring the hell out of me recently...

Brisk has answered very simply on NG forum that hes doing NG4 so thats why hes not doing HH4!
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I applaud Joey Riot mixing a CD but I'm not to happy about swapping Brisk for Scott Brown, unless the mix is all gabber, his other stuff has been boring the hell out of me recently...

Brisk has answered very simply on NG forum that hes doing NG4 so thats why hes not doing HH4!

That's awesome, but why quote me?
tru bass
quote:
quote:

quote:

I didn't say Gabba isnt good!! But Scott Brown @ Bonkers and HH4 is that good!? i think there must be an other Dj than Scott Brown @ one of these two mixes........

ps: i like gabba!

hehe ok.. whats wrong with scott brown making 2 mixes the more the better!! ,he rules!
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
^^^ I can 100% confirm Brisk is not doing HH4, but I believe he has something else up his sleeve, Brisk or the people involved will release info shortly I would imagine.

I most likly won't be buying it then

UNLESS!!!!!

i listen to samplers of kevins mix... if it sounds as good as the last then i'll be buying it!!!
as for joe... well... i've got some of his mixs, wouldn't say there good enough for "hardcore heaven" IMO!
as for scott brown... no chance! his mixs are NEVER BEEN GOOD ENOUGH for hardcore hevan!

Lets just say i won't be runing out first thing of the day to buy this!

IMO hardcore heavens ment to be the "DOGS BOLLOCKS" of a hardcore comp! Don't get me wrong its still gonna be a good comp! better the most the other crap coming out!
but it gonna be living up to its name! so... I'm hugly let down!!!

^^^i'll be buying that

Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
quote:
^^^ I can 100% confirm Brisk is not doing HH4, but I believe he has something else up his sleeve, Brisk or the people involved will release info shortly I would imagine.

I most likly won't be buying it then

UNLESS!!!!!

i listen to samplers of kevins mix... if it sounds as good as the last then i'll be buying it!!!
as for joe... well... i've got some of his mixs, wouldn't say there good enough for "hardcore heaven" IMO!
as for scott brown... no chance! his mixs are NEVER BEEN GOOD ENOUGH for hardcore hevan!

Lets just say i won't be runing out first thing of the day to buy this!

IMO hardcore heavens ment to be the "DOGS BOLLOCKS" of a hardcore comp! Don't get me wrong its still gonna be a good comp! better the most the other crap coming out!
but its not gonna be living up to its name! so... I'm hugly let down!!!

^^^i'll be buying that

Leto Sk8Sim, you never buy anything :P.

The Joey Riot mix should be right up your alley man...
kathryn
quote:
^^^ Brisk isn't doing it, it is someone else is. I don't know when they will officially let the info out.

Brisk isnt doing it? am gutted
I love how he does his mixes!
Scot Brown please leave of the gabber!
Save it for the next release of Bonkers I want Happy Hardcore Heaven 4!
pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Chris Goldfinger
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
I just hope Scott uses more of other peoples tracks

I second that!!!

I use to love everything scott use to do but now days out of every 5 tunes he produces your lucky if i even like 1

Of course you would expect him to play some of his own tracks on the CD as all dj's would, but he goes a little bit to far by pretty much only playing his own stuff

Now i normally try and avoid what he does, when visting my mate he let me hear a track of scott's i had never heard

Scott Brown - Old To The New

Have any of you heard this? imo i would not even class that as music, its pure sh*te!!!!!!!!!!!

How he's went from such classics like

Now is the time
Technophobia (under Bass Reaction)
and the rez anthem - Do what you like

to this crap is beyond me

anyway rant over

NOW IS THE TIME
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
Sk8Sim, you never buy anything :P.

The Joey Riot mix should be right up your alley man...

i know man! whats going on!
i don't know, just alot of stuff coming out recently just hasn't been turning me on! you know :P lol

nar, looking at the other threed tho!
joes spend ALOT of hard work on it! guys loosing sleep man!

so ^^^^ its safe to say its in the bag
warped_candykid I am with Kathryn, please scott, leave off the gabber, alteast untill the very end. Joey Riot should give us a nice selection of HHC, Kevin with his usual stuff, Scott Brown, I want to hear some FAST, vocally, uplifitng, happy tracks. His Bonkers 14 mix was ok, just too slow, but I love the track "Call My Name". I love Scott's vocal tracks.
jenks
quote:
I am with Kathryn, please scott, leave off the gabber, alteast untill the very end. Joey Riot should give us a nice selection of HHC, Kevin with his usual stuff, Scott Brown, I want to hear some FAST, vocally, uplifitng, happy tracks. His Bonkers 14 mix was ok, just too slow, but I love the track "Call My Name". I love Scott's vocal tracks.

I hope its all gabber, if he does his other stuff it will probably be all his and boring as hell. If he was going to play stuff from a wide range of producers I'd be all for it, I just don't think he will. I'd feel much better if he told everyone he was gonna make a 200bpm gabber mix.
ajuk1986 i think his tunes are bangin! but towards the end of his mixes it becomes head ache music! i hope he dont play that dodgy stuff on this mix!
Marshy88 No gabba please scott its awful!!!!
Phobz With you there chris, in my opinion i find his tunes have gotten worse as times progressed. I don't even attempt to listen to his new tunes now as I know what to expect. (Only my opinion) crap i'm gonna get beasted now :P
T~ tbh i think his gabber is just as boring as his uk hardcore

but id rather have a full gabber mix cus i doubt hes made enough of his own gabber to fill 90% of the mix with.
Marshy88 uk hardcore beats gabba hands down. Gabba is probably ok when you are on class A drugs but apart from that its just repetative bangin. Sorry gabba heads but thats just my opinion.
Leto Yeah.

That is your opinion.

Be it one based on probable lack of familiarity with gabber.

Gabber beats most UK hardcore in my book. At least in terms of inciting emotion.

Although freeform and some vocal tracks can really get to me...

*goes to listen to music*
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by Marshy88:
uk hardcore beats gabba hands down.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no sorry your been serious. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll agree that a lot of gabber i.e most nustyle is the biggest lotta shit goin, borin jus same old distorted kicks and crappy hip hop samples with annoyin screeches.

But old stuff comin out of holland is the best party music ever to me, it's got everything i could want. It's faster, more bouncy, more imaginative and jus goes beyond any uk hardcore i've ever heard.

Gabber is hardcore in europe and the variety and quality shows in the amount of people into it over there, 40,000 people events uk hardcore could never dream of achieving that. Gabbers meet in the street proud to wear clothes of events they go to and its a massive part of youth culture.

Not saying that popularity makes it better and your entitled to your opinion, but in my eyes theres no contest.

There is some good variety in uk hardcore but nothing like what all gets categorised as gabber.

From the old happy days of gabber it goes right through to slow techno style industrial stuff, hardcore techno, breakcore, speedcore the lot. From 140-1000 bpm with influences from everything from happy hardcore to death metal.

It's not for everyone as it is music that grabs you and drives you, can be very agressive and that gets a bit too much for some people.

But dont judge gabber by the mainstream bollocks that gets stuck at the end of uk hardcore sets, somes good for a bounce but most is jus dull.
The Doc
quote:
uk hardcore beats gabba hands down. Gabba is probably ok when you are on class A drugs but apart from that its just repetative bangin. Sorry gabba heads but thats just my opinion.

so which of the 1,000,000 gabber tracks have you actually listened to? when you were sucking your dummy in your pram I was listening to exciting, original, experirmental, noisy, happy, funny, dark, cheesy, mad, clever, fast hardcore, which I still, and will always listen to now!

Gabber is HARDCORE!

Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
Gabber is HARDCORE!

Marshy88
quote:
so which of the 1,000,000 gabber tracks have you actually listened to? when you were sucking your dummy in your pram I was listening to exciting, original, experirmental, noisy, happy, funny, dark, cheesy, mad, clever, fast hardcore, which I still, and will always listen to now!

Gabber is HARDCORE!

I hav listeined to loads of gabba like paul elstak & Neophyte doing sets at masters of hardcore and quite frankly it suck balls mate. I say silver starts a poll which asks what everyone likes the most UK hardcore or gabba.
Nooney What would that acheive?
Marshy88 Well chris b belives more people prefer gabba. I just thought it wud be good as there are 25,000 members. To see which people prefered!
Nooney True, could be quite interesting.
I'm guessing it's a personal thing between you and Baldo? You want to prove him wrong? Lol.
Chris B
quote:
Well chris b belives more people prefer gabba. I just thought it wud be good as there are 25,000 members. To see which people prefered!

On happyhardcore.com of course more people prefer uk hardcore, this sites for the happy side of things.

In the uk more people prefer uk hardcore to gabber, the countrys fulla cheesers

Worldwide its by far gabber Fact. Just look at the size of raves and amount of vinyl and complilations sold, the figures dont lie

And paul elstak and neophyte is exactly the kinda shit nu style i was talking about. It's the worst music ever and really annoying, about equal to most uk lamecore but atleast as bad.

It's all about The Destroyer, Producer, Scorpio, Tieum, Angerfist, Speedfreak the list could go on and on and on.

I'm about to go get pissed but i'll whack up an classics set fulla the old bouncy happy gabber later and tell me it aint good music
Marshy88
quote:
I'm guessing it's a personal thing between you and Baldo?

No i just think that gabba is not my cup of tea. And will wont agree that gabba has a bigger fanbase then uk hardcore (maybe wrong) cause i dont know how anyone can enjoy listeining to it.
Marshy88
quote:
i'll whack up an classics set fulla the old bouncy happy gabber later and tell me it aint good music

Ill be looking forward to it :)
Loz_e gabber has a much bigger fan base than uk hardcore - fact! any educated hardcore lover knows that!

Great britain is porbably the only place in europe where hardcore refers to uk hardcore, everywhere else hardcore = gabber.

i personally much prefer uk hardcore, but i am partial to abit of gabber. but you cant judge gabber by neophyte and scott brown. thats like judging uk hardcore by hixxy and breeze!!

warped_candykid not true, here in Atlanta, Hardcore=breaks

Gabber is ok, I dont think i could last a whole set, but I would try! but I do think Happy Hardcore has a bigger fan range when you look at it globally.
Nooney
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
In the uk more people prefer uk hardcore to gabber, the countrys fulla cheesers.

Totally agree.

quote:

I'm about to go get pissed but i'll whack up an classics set fulla the old bouncy happy gabber later and tell me it aint good music

Bring it on baby!
While your pissed? Should be good.

Chris B
quote:
Happy Hardcore has a bigger fan range when you look at it globally.

Please listen to someone who actually no's about hardcore i.e DMS, xeno, knighhtmare, Brian K, Loz E, Bulby etc and they'll tell you your talkin shit

Its plain facts but i cant make you's believe it

Anyway am bck indoors so bouncy dutch hardcore comin your way lads
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by RavingJNooney:
quote:

Bring it on baby!
While your pissed? Should be good.

Enjoy nooney bud, see what you think marshy might not be your thing but cant tell me its shit like paul elstak or whatever.

This isnt nu style or machine gun style speedcore, full on rotterdam classics mixed by dj veggie from scotland, one of best sets on my pc.

Listen to the last 30 mins and tell me gabbers shit, cos i reckon you'll love it mate.

If you dont we obviously have very different tastes and jus agree to disagree

It took 3.68 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page