Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Euphoria game & E-flyer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djDMS http://www.evolution99.co.uk/eflyers/hardcoreeuphoria/invaders.html

SPACE INVADERS!!!!

Also a few sound clips including the new Eurolove mix.

Cool!

http://www.evolution99.co.uk/eflyers/hardcoreeuphoria/
loanraver Thats a nice flyer!
ihaveduff OMG awesome!!!! i'm gonna be playing that for hours!!
T~ loving the new version of Eurolove
Sk8SiM Firstly, Couldn't givie a flying scooby doo about the game!

2ndly
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
loving the new version of Eurolove

Yep, Just like to point out, its track 3 on "Brisk & Hams Mix!" *Creams!*
ohhhh YES!!!!

I couldn't care if the album sucks... aslong as brisk & ham don't let me down, I'm a happy guy!

Looking forward to Dougal & Gammers too... But they sometimes have "off" Tracks & Sets i find, but when there good,
BOY DO YOU KNOW IT!!!
Never the less your garenteed to have a mix full of "variety" wiith these guys ;) which IMO... is BETTER then having a set full of the same stuff (evan if there classics!)

Sy & Unknown i'll probs be skiping through it... with the odd good track here and there!... As i like to say... "play and thorw away!" - well i got a feeling the same deal is gonna apply with this CD...

Not my style at all... But you can't beat Sy's scrathing, if i find a good mix on it then i'll take back what i say (evan if the tracks are poor)

Dain-Ja Sk8sim all you do is rant
You should take a chill pill once in a while ;P

Everytime you post it's like 2 pages of opinions with bold, colours and giant font sizes on certain words. You should sum it up and make it less crazy...

But I agree with most of what you said - it's just really weird to always have these rants in every forum.
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
Sk8sim all you do is rant
You should take a chill pill once in a while ;P

Everytime you post it's like 2 pages of opinions with bold, colours and giant font sizes on certain words. You should sum it up and make it less crazy...

But I agree with most of what you said - it's just really weird to always have these rants in every forum.

WHAT! lol i wasn't ranting! i was expressiong my "opionion" in a "cival & down to earth" manner lol!

if i was ranting then, the'd be alot of critasium!

That though ^^^ was simply expressiong what I'm looking forward to, what i ent, ect ect... a little overview on what i think will be the highs and lows of the album... just expressiong, well, my style of saying it lol
e-lucid Druid & Stormtrooper - Pump This Party - such a tune! loved it since I first heard it a few months back at Digital Circus, cant get enough of this one - others sound mildly impressive, are there any other clips about?
Smoogie I got 1198 points in the game. I noticed Jenks tried to make his name appear in bold.
craigy b http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/238943-01.htm

check out audio clips, sounds like a great cd, roll on next week :)
gloworm all 6 dj's went into ministry of sound yesterday to record an interview talking about the album -appareanrly it's awesome- and once again shows ministry doing somethng extra for the scene...
in addition, bit of gossip for you's -they were all walking out as 2 other big hardcore djs were coming in to dsicuss another album... oooh my lis are sealed ;)
Phobz
quote:
Originally posted by jowlimowli:
Druid & Stormtrooper - Pump This Party - such a tune! loved it since I first heard it a few months back at Digital Circus, cant get enough of this one - others sound mildly impressive, are there any other clips about?

I don't think i've ever been dissappointed by stormtrooper! One of my favourite producers and probably always will be, can't wait to hear these cd's. Eurolove remix mmmm damn i love the Brisk & Trixxy version too hehe Can't wait for it :)

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page