Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 BLAZE - "Crazy Little Fingers"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Nick of Blaze! WOOOAAAHHH!!!

Well here we go again and welcome to the next Blaze! release.

There's been many reasons for this one, but probably most importantly for me, it's the long awaited collaboration with my pal Luna-C on a tune. I think the last one we did together was Piano Progression/confusion/ series, and that was ages ago!

So here we are, with a real corker.

I decided to have this one second to TTD simply because I wanted a smaller vocal this time, rather than a full song. This way, the remixers get a chance to put more into it rather than have to give up space in the track for long verses and stuff, and without a doubt, they certainly do and yet we still have a fantastic full on vocal from Jo James, in classic style.

Typically, because many people like the original sound of our material, my other very good friends dj phosphor & dj justrich have put forward a slammin' mix which has the hardest breakdown I think I've ever heard... absolutely grippin' stuff.

and on the flip to this, it's a Luna-C mix, and old skool makes a comeback. HOWEVER... this isn't old skool from the early-mid 90's this is old skool style, but bang up to date. Breaks, stabs, piano's... all the classic ingredients. Chris actually called me when it was ready, and said he was so pleased with the result he wanted to knock of the vocals and keep it for KFA! But my honourable friend resisted, and this is the result.

So enjoy people, and give us your feedback.

http://www.midexproductions.com/blaze.htm

Don't forget to visit and see the new gallery too, with a few pics taken from the recent video shoot.

So for those that wanted a return from the old skool creators in the style they do best then this is it! Enjoy.

Please pay a visit to Kniteforce and djphosphor here as well:

http://www.kniteforce.co.uk

http://www.djphosphor.com

Cheers guys....

Nick.

Simon It's very good well done once again Nick (Will you ever let us down with a crap tune? I think not). I like it but I prefere TTD but like you say you can't compare them because TTD is a more full on vocal track whilst CLF is more of a tune than a vocal track but still it's great.

Thanks for bringing us such good tracks and may you continue on your quest to release brilliant material that we all love in the Hardcore scene.

Sy.

Oli G Ok... wicked track
nice luna c mix :))))))
P&J is good too
but errr... if this is MWX003 whats MWX002?

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ Mouse not fair! i got no sound on my pc!!!
i better hurry up and get a new cable so i can listen.
and i was thinking too where's mwx002?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
BaDBoY Nick, Congrats.. I Love It...
Oldskool BreakBeat, Vs Piano Vs Stabs N Snarez..

X-cellent.. I See Luna-c Hasnt Lost ANY Of His Music Producing Qualitys,
And Can Still Produce A Belter Of A Choon.

An Absolute Stormer Of A Release.. MORE PLEASE !!

Badboy.
CDJay Best track of 2002 so far.

'Nuff said ;)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "
phoswh0re those boys are on a roll!!!
phos and rich!!!!
wh000000000000000000000t!!

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
DJ Mouse i'm not having much luck today :( i fixed the sound temporarily and it says i can't connect to the proxy server or something now.

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Annex mouse, it's often the same for me, i get one small problem, and when i finally fix it.. somehow a new ones started (possibly due to my fix)

heh.. ah well

CLF sounds quality!! i'm eager to hear it all!
and.. to eventually get it! lol ;)

btw... i ran a post about MWX003 and where 002 went, heh... silver was saying it's simply cuz he decided to release info on 003 first.... 002 info is comin later this week i beleive? check the post :)

DJ Mouse yeh i saw it just after posting the last,typical eh? lol
thanx anyways m8

now to try figure a way of making the track work

DJ Mouse
Underloop Great work as usual Nick.....and the Luna-C mix is slammin' mate...worth the price of the record all by itself! Good luck with it! Actually, it doesn't need luck

Matthew aka Cyclone/Underloop
--------------------------
"Wait a minute, thats not the Monsterometer, its the Frog Exagerator"
DJ Mouse i got to listen to it at college and yep it's wicked. keep it up m8
i can't decide which i like best!

DJ Mouse
Nick of Blaze! PHEW!

Cheers guys... bit out on a limb there. I mean it's a bit of an experimental mix really for todays scene, but looks like it's going to be OK.

I reckon it's a great idea to keep the vocals down for this release, even though there is a full verse as well to this tune!

great feedback too and looking forward to a little writing spree over the next few weeks, some great tracks coming your way!

tata

Nick.

miss-mitzi uv only gone an done it again nick

*wikkid*

where do u get ur ideas from?
just had another listen 2 it an i think its even better then i thought it was
u gotta real "blazer" there!!!

not sure which mix i like best yet!!

*****IN WIKKID!!*
If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ CURLY luna c mix=wicked
phosphor + justrich mix=wickeder
i just love the phosphor mix more, call me crazy

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
Annex personally i'll commend you ;)
(but only cuz i want mad support for our one of my fav locals! (phosphor lol))

*w00t!* apparantly this post made me an average member... *feels so very good and average* ;)

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
CDJay OK m8, ur crazy (innit) ;)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page