Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Electromagnetic - Panacea/Luna-C/Acolyte/Reese

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shanty

Electronica Exposed is pleased to announce the following releases:

Electromagnetic EMAG001 LTD EDITION
A. The Panacea 'Feelgood Tune'
-- http://www.electronicaexposed.com/audio/samples/emag001a_-_the_panacea_-_feelgood_tune.mp3
B. The Acolyte Featuring Amy 'Wipe Away (Reese Remix)'
-- http://www.electronicaexposed.com/audio/samples/emag001b_-_the_acolyte_featuring_amy_-_wipe_away_-_reese_remix.mp3

Electromagnetic EMAG002 LTD EDITION
A. Invader 'Enraptured Soulz (Luna-C Remix)'
-- http://www.electronicaexposed.com/audio/samples/emag002a_-_invader_-_enraptured_soulz_-_luna-c_remix.mp3
B. Virus & Milo 'Searching'
-- http://www.electronicaexposed.com/audio/samples/emag002b_-_virus_&_milo_-_searching.mp3

These releases are limited to 100 copies each and are available exclusively from our eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/electronicaexposed. They will not be available anywhere else.

Here are photos of the releases:

Please e-mail info @ electronicaexposed.co.uk ONLY if you do not have an eBay account but wish to make an order.

The shop also includes exclusive test press and pre-release copies of Dusk Till Dawn 6 and 7, and Electroplates 8. There are also tons of back catalogue releases from all the Electronica Exposed labels.

Finally a big thanks to CDJay @ RFU Recordingz for licensing the Luna-C Remix.

Feedback is welcome.

Dain-Ja massive respect to Milo and Virus!
mr_dom_uk Man any chance these will be available as digital Mp3 ??? [Download or CD]

All 4 are Monster tunez i want i want
Shanty They will be available on download and on CD in due course. Won't be that soon tho.
milo Woohoo!
clarke101 Ordered both. The Panacea old skooly track is heavy.
DJ Fracus Four cracking tracks right there, go and buy!
Leto OH MY GOD

Thank you...Thank you.

Must go, must buy.
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by clarke101:
The Panacea old skooly track is heavy.

not what I expected from panacea, but then again listening to his jogging set...I guess so =P

sick tune

big ups to shanty for pressing more vinyl!

damn, they're going fast!
Mortis Been waiting for Wipe Away for a while, I'll be ordering asap.
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
quote:
The Panacea old skooly track is heavy.

not what I expected from panacea, but then again listening to his jogging set...I guess so =P

sick tune

big ups to shanty for pressing more vinyl!

damn, they're going fast!

Might have to have a listened to that History repeated mix he stuck up on the KF site.
Shanty Glad you're all digging!
Ken Masters Great to hear tunez tunez like that still gettin made, lotz of respest due. Not just relying on the cheesy breakdown singing(like that hasn't been done!!) but making a storming tune which flows onto the breakdown giving maximum effect in the club! Keep it up! Not much talent left download hardcore.
Dain-Ja I must say I still prefer the Kevin Energy & Justrich version of 'Wipe Away' that was made in that crazy guy's studio (I forget his name but he produced for Prodigy and stuff?)

turn up the bass, pump it up
bass pleeease

but all of these tracks are sick, the Panacea one is especially sweet.
Mortis Got Wipe Away this morning, excellent condition. Thanks Shanty, oh yeah and Panacea, Sam & Reese
clarke101 Both recieved today
Mortis
quote:
Both recieved today

Wish I could have afforded EMAG002 aswell, hopefully their will be one or two left on pay day....but I doubt it

Shanty You could buy it in the shop and then pay for it on pay day if you want....

Glad you dig the releases - used a new pressing plant for these so am happy to hear good feedback on them!
clarke101 ill post feedback on the pressing and quality of the vinyl etc then if its the first time you've used them
Shanty Cool! Cheers mate!
clarke101 Firstly im loving the look of the records with the black on white labels. I think The panny side is the best looking out of the 4 personally.

Pressing seems fine on both and the vinyl seems of good quality.

Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Shanty:
You could buy it in the shop and then pay for it on pay day if you want....

I'd love to but my payday is two weeks away

As for the record quality, fantastic. Looks good and sound is top quality too.

Shanty Excellente! Glad you both are happy with the quality! Gonna order 3 and 4 asap!
DarrenJ searching is amazing
Meph751 those are all amazing tunes

wish i had the money
Fishy Good tracks especially that feel good one
Shanty Bump and flex!

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page