Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 MasterWax 2 finally revealed! (MWX002)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver We at MasterWax records and HappyHardcore.com are extremely proud to bring everyone this ground breaking HappyHardcore track to you. This track has proven extremely difficult to release with mountains of paperwork to go through to get this track just heard, after some last minute changes we have finally completed everything. We are proud to introduce to the world Misono with her debut track "Konomama" remixed by DJ's Uraken (Remix Records), and DJ Kaos (Go Mental). This is a first for hardcore as this is the FIRST (released) hardcore track with full Japanese vocals.
Audio:
[A] - Konomama [Uraken remix!]
[AA] -Konomama [DJ Kaos remix]

Don't let the Japanese vocals throw you.... this isn't some speed up Japanese hardcore cheese.... this is quality and the first time you hear this track played in full you will know it as well, like we did...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Simon Hey Silver it might be my computer but I can't seem to get the links working!!!

Sy.

Sy.
DJ Pathfinder it works here :)

but i can understand the lyrics

translation silver :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
o0sameyeam0o fukkin choon!!! silver: is it japanese?? how do you say choon in japanese?? lol this track is pretty sick man, i must have it....( but first a JOB!) hehe imma BUMbut yes this track rocks tha speakers..............

respekts

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
DJ STYLUS Nope the links dont work here!!!

....In EveryThing You Do, Your Love Shines Through.
Simon Maybe it's us from the UK that can't get the link.

Sy.
Oli G they work here

and i friggin want a copy
its wicked..
the japaneese vocals sound quality
ive always liked foreign vocals.. and theese are quality

whens it out?

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Dragalian It's working here, just use Music Match Jukebox since it won't open up in Real Player.

I know everybody is going to hate me for saying this, but don't really like Konomama. It's an ok tune, I'm not saying it's bad. An English translation would be great Silver, maybe I can appreciate more that way. I still can't wait for Master Wax 3 though.

PANTS!!!
DJ Mouse i like it,but i'd rather it had english vocals too. i'd still buy it tho.
what was all the paperwork for?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
kg4 where could we in the US pick this up ?

"We'll always be together, forever for it seems. We'll always be together in electric dreams. "
DJ Pathfinder ssu deffenly gonna get it in stock.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
kg4 i hope so, its a wicked track :) i would like to know the lyrics tho

"We'll always be together, forever for it seems. We'll always be together in electric dreams. "
milo warning warning, cheese factor meter reaching new levels! =P

i gotta agree with dragalian here. it's an ok song, but, i dunno what it is about it, maybe its cuz i can't sing along, much respect for silver for trying something new though!

"It's all good..."
No Left Turn ****ING **** YEAH!!! i've been a jpop fan forever and i've been wanting to hear JAPPY hardcore for so long. much props and thanks for finally making one of my musical wishes come true. :D *happy bounces around my room* killer remixes by the way ;)

-Donny
silver Simon: Please PM me the error message(s).

o0sameyeam0o: The vocals are in Japanese, but the tunes so sweet it doesn't really matter :)

DJ Pathfinder: Coming soon.

OliGhalebi: 2 weeks (pressing now).

DJ Mouse: It's a licenced track from a major record label.

kg4: All major hardcore stores will have it.

ise: Trust me the clip doesn't do it justice, listen to the full track when you can then write your comments.

o0sameyeam0o
hahahahah!!! nice donny, "jappy hardcore" kool if i use that or future japanese hardcore releases??

pretty soon there will be happy ricekore......

quote:
Originally posted by No Left Turn:
****ING **** YEAH!!! i've been a jpop fan forever and i've been wanting to hear JAPPY hardcore for so long. much props and thanks for finally making one of my musical wishes come true. :D *happy bounces around my room* killer remixes by the way ;)

-Donny

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

No Left Turn japanese happy hardcore is JHC, Jappy HardCore. :D feel free to abuse the term at your dispense

-Donny
Charco nifty, nifty tune

freedom to all who believe!!
Oli G The japaneese vocals are cool tho
i like not knowing what your trying to sing along too
heh.. unless its some gay anthem in japan :/
:D

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
silver this is NOT A RIP... these are 100% freshly recorded vocals which have never used before.... except for now.

Heist Maaaaaaximum cheese factor! It reminds me of blumchen, which may or may not be a good thing!? Meh good effort silver+uraken+kaos. I'll no doubt be bangin out the kaos mix.

www.mp3.com/djheist
DJ CURLY nice tune jap vocals put me off a bit though would be 100000% bettter with english vocals
spose they r trying something different so maximanamneunmenm however u spell it respect to them.

"why do people say its always in the last place you look, of course it is, your not gonna carry on looking for it after you've found it."
Dream-Scape **Silver** would u please tell me what she is saying, sounds good ! and the end bit make me want more !!.

Bonkers forever
Dream-Scape wow man koas mix is so mazing man !!!

Bonkers forever
sammypoohuk I LOVE THIS TUNE!!! cant w8 to hear it in full!! how about jappy happy..........unless thats just offensive....did i offend ne1?.....sorry.......i think the vocals r gr8...lookin forward so much to get my hands on it!

SaMmY
djmarinecorpse First of all, what is it with you peeps with the friggin "jap vokes is bad" obsession??? And who said Blumchen is bad? LOL. I laaahhhke it a lot. Bad, no way. Cheese, maybe. Good, definitely.

Paul
Simon Yay got it working Im thinking it was a problem with my ISP.
Yeah it's good, its got potential.

Sy.
Underloop WOW, that is really great!!! Think its definitely gonna go on my list of must haves.....dunno how it'll go down at a party tho with the Japanese lyrics, just have to wait and see, but WHAT A GREAT CHOON!!!!!

Matthew aka Cyclone/Underloop
--------------------------
"Wait a minute, thats not the Monsterometer, its the Frog Exagerator"
JAREFOX Umm...Wow.

I will definately pick this up...but I do have 1 question...

What is she singing about. Like a ruff translation would be great. I didn't notice it after reading this thread. She has a nice voice. You think she could do one side Japanese and the Flip in English...or would yah loose to much of the piece by translating into English.

Cheers,

Jare Fox

"A day without dancing was a day wasted"
pacman okay. i get the message that it can't find DiSLDSys.exe i got this on the MASTERWAX one link at first but i got a realmedia version on the blaze site. anyone know where i can get this file???? or is there another link for them silver?

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
silver Re-install windows media player

phosphor (geez i'm a little behind on posting comments here ;)

definatly both wicked mixes .. very strong vocal! and man .. the kaos mix just tears into that dark and rough side he's been pushing lately. I'll be playing this in rough vocal sets for sure =)

cheerz,

Dan aka phosphor / phaXis
www.djphosphor.com
No Left Turn i don't get why everyone's whining about the japanese vocals? i don't understand japanese and i could care less what she's actually saying. i used to listen to a bunch of jpop, and chinese and korean music, too. never understood one word. but the tracks were dope so i listened to them. you all say you like the vocals and like the track, so who cares if it's japanese?

and +, japan has a pretty bangin hardcore scene. you figure they'd eventually want some choonage in their own language.

-Donny
kg4 now that its released, is IMO and Nuenergy the only shops that carry it? i hope not... :

btw - sorry for bringing back this topic, but its relevant and everything
Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...

silver Hell no they are also distrobutors so they got the stuff first and are first to sell it.

kg4 thats great! : ) do you know if phusionrecords.com will be getting any ?

silver They should be... if not get Sage (Phusion Records) to contact me or NuEnergy... SSU will also carry stock.

weba_d the 404 message i get

"The requested document is totally fake.
No /404 here.
Even tried multi.
Nothing helped.
I'm really depressed about this.
You see, I'm just a web server...
-- here I am, brain the size of the universe,
trying to serve you a simple web page_"

and then it keeps goin and goin on about this shit!!!!
what does it mean???

what goes up must come down... so keep popin!!1

WEBA D
Weird Fish Did you see the monkey? .........(was it a monkey?)

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!
kg4 the monkey is in the HTML, not the 404

o0sameyeam0o Damn, i remember when i first joined this forum, took me about 4 posts just to find the monkey

GO JAPPYCORE!

------------------------------
Respekts

http://www.darktimezone.tk
^Check out Mine and others hardcore tunes ^
Email: [email protected]
Weird Fish ohh...ok
I didn't quiet remember it for sure anyways.....(damn monkey!)

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!

It took 2.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page