Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 ***19 NEW LETHAL THEORY RELEASES***

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
joey riot

Lethal Theory continue to lead the way with 4 new vinyl releases on the 12th and 26th of May, available from http://www.imorecords.com
Record shops looking to stock Lethal Theory Records please log on to http://www.imodistribution.com or call +44(0)870 776 7777

On the 12th of May Lethal Theory will release 15 Brand new mp3s, fresh from the studio onto http://www.serioussounds.net
With a further 4 new tracks hitting the mp3 store on the 26th of May.

The mp3’s will be released on the same day as the vinyl releases to ensure that everyone can get their hands on these exciting new tracks.

Lethal Theory's innovative approach to releasing music has seen the label go from strength to strength.

Be part of the future… Lethal Theory.

VINYL RELEASES MONDAY 12TH OF MAY 2008

LTR007 - A side - Holdin on - Joey Riot

LTR007 - B side - Straight from the underground – Kurt

LTR008 - A side - Shimmy – Kurt

LTR008 - B side - Deep Inside - Joey Riot feat M.C. Enemy

MP3 STORE RELEASES MONDAY 12TH OF MAY 2008

LTR007 - A side - Holdin on - Joey Riot

LTR007 - B side - Straight from the underground – Kurt

LTR008 - A side - Shimmy – Kurt

LTR008 - B side - Deep Inside - Joey Riot feat M.C. Enemy

Joey Riot – Rokk starr

Joey Riot – Harcore soldier

Joey Riot featuring MC Enemy – Bassline supernova

Chemical Imbalance – Hardcore baby

Kozza – U.SAY.U

Existenz - Bass Bomber

Tommy L & Kurt - Let Ya Body Groove

Kurt - I'll make Ya's Hardcore - Craig Smith Remix

Kurt - The Lethal Theory Rock

DJ Pikey - Lets go

DJ Pikey - Renegade

VINYL AND MP3 RELEASES MONDAY 26TH OF MAY 2008

LTR009 - A side - Threw it away - Himbo & Enemy - Joey Riot's lethal re-edit

LTR009 - B side - Sex drugs hardcore – Kurt

LTR010 - A side - Electron – Kurt

LTR010 - B side - Bass overload - Joey Riot

TO BOOK JOEY RIOT, DJ KURT OR THE AWARD WINNING LETHAL THEORY LIVE SHOW PLEASE CALL CHOSEN DJS ON +44(0)797 339 22 44 OR EMAIL [email protected]

Leto :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My moneyz. Gone they shall be.
DJ_Axiom W00T! Now Im extremely excited, Ive been waitin for some of those tracks for a long time now.

Keep up the ****in sick work you two.
Wilky ì'l massivley pass thanks! i normally love your tracks, but after your uproar set i'l not bother. your tunes were really wank, ya need to either scrap your 'vocals' or work on them!

how u get booked at events as 'DJs' is beyond me, your mixin is tosh!
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by uncle Google:
ì'l massivley pass thanks! i normally love your tracks, but after your uproar set i'l not bother. your tunes were really wank, ya need to either scrap your 'vocals' or work on them!

that time of the month then?

cant wait for LTR007, been waitin for "straight from the underground" for sooo long!
Craig Switchback LT setting the standards once again.
DJ-Intensity Absoulute quality.
Leto
quote:
ì'l massivley pass thanks! i normally love your tracks, but after your uproar set i'l not bother. your tunes were really wank, ya need to either scrap your 'vocals' or work on them!

Not sure how that's related to their productions, seems a bit unfair to me.
DarrenJ what happened to that gabber NORE track?
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
what happened to that gabber NORE track?

Not sure if this is NORE, but Straight From The Underground is gabber. It's wicked too.
GoBeserk ****ing mint stuff :D

♫ THIS IS MY SOUND COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND
DJ-Intensity Deep Inside thats a cool track.
Cotts wooooooooo! im so there
dj-kurt
quote:

Haha, that's a bit harsh isn't it lol. Half the tracks I played where the ones above like straight from the underground etc lol
kathryn ooooooooh i shook Kurts hand at Deanos event
DJ-Intensity One tune I definetly want to hear is Chemical Imbalance Hardcore Baby.
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by dj-kurt:
quote:

Haha, that's a bit harsh isn't it lol. Half the tracks I played where the ones above like straight from the underground etc lol

It's not just harsh, it's ********.

Torpex No offence Leto, but you always seem to stick up for artists so fiercely as if they were under physical attack. ;)

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, even an extremely negative one. A scene (in a broad sense) where everyone licks each other's bum and criticism is shunned would not be a scene, it would be a bad joke.

As for the releases, I'll be getting a few of them (as usual). Good going LT guys, keep it up!
Leto Actually, I love Lethal Theory. I'm also entitled to my opinion. Uncle Google's comments were unnecessarily rude (in my opinion of course).

I stick up for artists I like. Sorry if I'm a nice guy.
DJ-Intensity All the Lethal Theory tunes what I have heard there is nowt wrong with them they are all brilliant.
Leto Uh. These still getting released today?
Nightforce
quote:
Uh. These still getting released today?

I hope so...
I checked the online shop every hour so far and my visa card is also ready XD
i need some new tracks for tommorow (at work)...
Wilky i also love lethel theroy, just think at the mo their tracks 'vocally' are wank!
DJ-Intensity The best vocal tracks from Lethal Theory is Bring Me Back and Sorry Hujib's Lethal Bounce mix.
DJ_Axiom Why does this always happen when there about to release a bunch of tracks.

Its kind of annoying.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Axiom:
Why does this always happen when there about to release a bunch of tracks.

Its kind of annoying.

what?

i also think kurt & joey think there above everyone & the nxt best thing in hardcore....proper big headed ****ers, bit like storm
Leto ^^Are you serious?

You talking about Al Storm?

If so, you should do your research before speaking. Also, they make quality tracks.

And Axiom was talking about the fact that the songs aren't being released the day they said. Not sure where your insults are coming from.

Sounds like you had a bad night, and are basing your entire generalizations based on that one time.
Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
No offence Leto, but you always seem to stick up for artists so fiercely as if they were under physical attack. ;)

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, even an extremely negative one. A scene (in a broad sense) where everyone licks each other's bum and criticism is shunned would not be a scene, it would be a bad joke.

I agree with Leto though, seems like a pretty unfounded comment to me. To each his own, I suppose...

Anyways, kurt on ush:

quote:
Hey guys ... we would like to apologise for the delay on the mp3's .... The mp3's are being put up first thing tomorrow. It's myself and Joey's fault .... we've been soo busy sorting out the stuff for Hardcore Heaven Weekender that by time we got the mp3's on the FTP, the guys from Serious Sounds had left to go home. Not to worry though .... they will be online tomorrow! :D

Again ... sorry for the delay folks :)

DJ_Axiom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Axiom:
Why does this always happen when there about to release a bunch of tracks.

Its kind of annoying.

what?

i also think kurt & joey think there above everyone & the nxt best thing in hardcore....proper big headed ****ers, bit like storm

What are you talking about my friend?

joey riot apologies for the delay my friends. both myself and kurt have been extremely busy working on our live show for the weekender. (we've been workin on this intensely since march!)

all the tracks were uploaded last night and will be put online for sale by the team at serious sounds today.

i'm sorry that uncle google isn't feeling everything we do, but hey, you can't please everyone eh. would be a pretty dull world if everyone liked the same stuff.

both me and kurt try our best to be the best at what we do, but certainly don't think we're "above" everyone. we just do what we do, and if the ravers like it, then we're doing our job.

joey
djbuzz1021 keep up the good work joey & Kurt , class tunes by the way! i will defo be adding to my collection :)

laterz

Buzz
Complexion
quote:

Funny ****.

Cotts Yay Me Buys aLLL! ARR! Cant wait for all this
Complexion To Joey Riot please release more tunes with MC Enemy in it. :P

MC Enemy = best MC IMO. :)
dj-kurt Just to let you know guys that the first batch of this months mp3's are now up on www.serioussounds.net

The next batch will be available 26th May :)

Leto BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!
Wilky do we get to listen before we buy?
Leto
quote:
do we get to listen before we buy?

Yeah, you click more info, it should play in a flash player. It's on Serious Sounds.
DJ_Axiom
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!

SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME!!!!!

Sick tracks Riot and Kurt, keep them coming!

It took 2.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page