Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 True Hardcore 2 Tracklist

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
craigy b

Found the tracklist for the new true hardcore cd (out 26th May) http://www.cdwow.ie/detail_results.php?product_code=2943007

havent heard most of these tunes but it looks great, i must be the only 1 to have liked the last sunset and regime cd, as u can see the cds look like artist albums

CD 1: (Mixed by Dougal & Gammer)

* TH2 Intro
* Gammer & Francis Hill � I Will Be Alright
* The Saints � Something Good
* Darren Styles vs. Dougal & Gammer � 1 2 3 4
* SW14 � Need You Tonight (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
* Dougal & Gammer & Cat Knight � Reach Out
* Hixxy, Dougal & Gammer feat.Lisa Marie � Phase to Phase
* Robbing � Every Heartbeat
* Dougal & Gammer � F*** Me, I¡¦m Famous
* Dougal & Gammer feat MC Whizzkid & Jenna � All My Life
* Dougal & Gammer feat. Lisa Marie - Rippin
* Dougal & Gammer � Right Here By My Side
* Dougal & Gammer � 2 Turntables
* Dougal & Gammer � Discos Revenge
* November � Cry For you
* Dougal & Gammer feat. MC Storm � Dangerous Mind
* Dougal & Gammer � Hardcore Turn It Up
* DJ Fear & 13 � Beat Conductor
* Gammer & Whizzkid � To The Moon And Back

* CD 2: (Mixed by Sy & Unknown)

* Sy & Unknown featuring Grant Paterson � Only For You
* Retro & Flawless � Land O fDance
* MC Storm Vs Sy & Unknown � Good Like Luke
* Hixxy - tbc
* Brisk & Ham
* Chris Unknown feat. Ben Williams � Tonight You¡¦re Mine
* Sy & Unknown � Gangsta
* Sy & Unknown � What A Great Drug
* Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - I Just Can¡¦t Get Enough
* Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou � Keep The Crowd Jumpin 2008
* Asa & S1 feat. Lou Lou � Makin¡¦ Me Wanna Dance (Dj Kurt Remix)
* History - tbc
* Dj Kurt � Rock Ya Hardcore (2008 Remix)
* Insight feat. Emily Reed � Digital Lover (Sy & Unknown Remix)
* Chris Unknown & Recon � What¡¦s Gonna Happen
* MC Whizzkid vs Sy & Unknown � Moments In Rave
* Seduction & Al Storm � Spin It Back
* Sy & Unknown featuring Ben Williams � Don¡¦t Wanna Let You Down

* CD 3: (Mixed by Supreme & Sunset Regime)

* Sparky & Charm � Someday
* Supreme, Sunset Regime & Cat Knight � Top Of The World
* Supreme, Sunset Regime & Cat Knight � Bass Creator
* Supreme, Sunset Regime & Stormtrooper � Pumpin Hard
* UFO vs. Si Paul - Eternal
* Supreme, Sunset Regime & Whizzkid � Jump Up
* Sound De-zign � Happiness (Supreme, Sunset Regime & Stormtrooper)
* Angel (Supreme & UFO VIP Album Remix)
* Supreme & Sunset Regime - Miracle
* Digital Rush � On My Way (Supreme & UFO Remix)
* Delano & Crockett � Missing (Supreme & UFO Remix)
* Chunky Boys vs MC Knight � Doctor Doctor (Supreme, Sunset Regime & Stormtrooper Remix)
* Supreme, Sunset Regime vs AJ & Addiction � Closer To My Heaven
* Digital Rush � Giving Up On You (Supreme & Sunset Regime Remix)
* Digital Rush � Sunrise (Supreme & Sunset Regime Remix)
* Future Freakz � A Week Ago ( Supreme & Sunset Regime Remix)
* Paul EP & Smith (The Cor) ft. Becci � All I Wanna Do (Hixxy Remix)
* Supreme, Sunset Regime & Storm � My Life
* Supreme, Sunset Regime & Rachel Walkdon � You Said
ghods.gift Gammer & Francis Hill - It Will Be Alright = Tuneeeeeeee
warped_candykid The Sy & Unknown tracklist doesnt seem to be completed:

Brisk & Ham----???
Ghetto_smurf420 WHYD THEY HAFTA PUT THAT BITCH ON THE COVER GRRRRRRRRR its so unneccasary to have a girl on the front of every cd that comes out ....... boooo bring back the electro and cartoon graphics.... BAD BAD FORM or should i say good good conform....
ruroken The first had MCing over it right?
Is this one gonna be the same?
Complexion Looking good. Looking good. :)
Meathead okay lets do the math.

stupid title, "true" hardcore (dont think so), plus
ultra cheesy tracklist, plus
daft bint on the cover = me never buyin this album.
Quicksilver The first CD looks hoooooot! Second CD looks good too!

It Will Be Alright is a smashing tune! :)
this-is-bonkers mighta fookin known theid be a half naked chikc on the front! gawd is no hardcore CD safe!?!?

hmmm tracklist loosk tasty!
bulby_g Meh, I'll give this a miss for sure. Couple of interesting tracks on there that I'll just pick up as they come out.

Shit cover.
DJ-Intensity Wicked tracklisting :D
Craigavon raver mite buy this,i have the first 1 but the only reason i have it as my mate was tight 4 cash so he sold me it along with a few other cds 4 20 quid,i think i,ve only listened 2 both cds twice,can,t really remember any songs at all of them,apart from the good intro and the start of dougals and gammers mix
DJ-Intensity Hard to decide but I made my mind up that I'll be getting this CD.
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
okay lets do the math.

well it is Hardcore. You cant live in 1996 forever.
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
okay lets do the math.

i'm not tryin to. IMO recent albums like hardcore underground 1 and 2, bonkers 15 and 17 are "true" hardcore not this shite. its like another CLXH, "commercial" hardcore, which we do not need another of.
Craig Switchback I am slightly more impressed with this compilation, than I initially thought I was going to. There seems to be a bit more diversity, and there is a ton of tracks that I haven't heard. So that’s cool. It is what it is...
DJ-Intensity The first two CDs look impressive.
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Switchback:
I am slightly more impressed with this compilation, than I initially thought I was going to. There seems to be a bit more diversity, and there is a ton of tracks that I haven't heard. So that’s cool. It is what it is...

MCing?
ASHxHTID Canni wait till this comes out Gonna Be Amazing
95_was_the_time the cover makes me angry
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
the cover makes me angry

*squeel* You're back!
Ghetto_smurf420 Can we like get some sort of online petition going on happyharcore.com like a poll question or something to once and for all do away with the slutty hos on the covers ........................?
only one i approve that for is clubland cuz its always been a girl
DJ-Intensity Hopefully the Supreme and Sunset Regime mix is good on the first one didn't like their mix.
ASHxHTID
quote:
Originally posted by Ghetto_smurf420:
Can we like get some sort of online petition going on happyharcore.com like a poll question or something to once and for all do away with the slutty hos on the covers ........................?
only one i approve that for is clubland cuz its always been a girl

I Think They Should Just Keep It A Normal Cover Without The Girl Because The First Album Didnt Have The Girl On It, So Why Should This One ?

CDJay The first true hardcore had a really nice cover IMO.

:(

CDJay
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
The first true hardcore had a really nice cover IMO.

:(

CDJay

I know! Now I have nasty, un-welcomed cleavage staring me in the face! I think we should just boycott the cds until we get our way. REBEL!!!!!!!
CDJay LOL, tbf I could care less about the covers.

Least of our worries.

CDJay
DJ Psyq On the Canadian Amazon ( http://www.amazon.ca/True-Hardcore-Vol-Various-Artists/dp/B0018O5LP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1210382933&sr=8-1 ) It says the CD will be $27 CDN
craigy b listed on play.com with the same tracky i posted but release date as 16/6/08 but amazon has updated their site with 26/5/08
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/-/8/33/-/5536892/True-Hardcore-2/Product.html?searchtype=genre
DJ-Intensity Don't really give a damn about the front cover of this CD.

robertybob I'm surprised no one mentioned the fact there appears to be so many cover versions on CD1 ?

I'm not complaining, as long as they're good. This album is going to be so much better than the first one :D
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
the cover makes me angry

Why does it make you angry? The woman looks like she has an early 1990s haircut!
Craig Switchback When is this out then? I thought it was May 26th, now Play and Amazon have got June 16th. Hope it's not tbh. Can't be arsed waiting another 4 weeks.
craigy b since both play and amazon now say the 16th i would probably agree and say its been delayed

they are usually correct with release dates
Blaze69 MCs creepin' onto CDs again? Its rare enough to hear music without them on now they get on another CD?
Plus WTF do they do to their voices? Sounds weird and slow
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Blaze69:
MCs creepin' onto CDs again? Its rare enough to hear music without them on now they get on another CD?
Plus WTF do they do to their voices? Sounds weird and slow

its not exactley a live CD, is it! Basically they are hosting it like the last one (just another atempt of trying something different on a mainstream release)

coopshire
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
okay lets do the math.

i'm not tryin to. IMO recent albums like hardcore underground 1 and 2, bonkers 15 and 17 are "true" hardcore not this shite. its like another CLXH, "commercial" hardcore, which we do not need another of.

i think its pretty decent but you know those NOW cds didnt take off till their fith release

but i think everyone agrees that the chick looks like a man
and its a horriable cover
warped_candykid Why cant they use a cartoon chick like off the Hardcore Nation vol.2 cd? Or the Hardcore Heaven 2 cd
Craig Switchback
quote:
Originally posted by craigy b:
since both play and amazon now say the 16th i would probably agree and say its been delayed

they are usually correct with release dates

The flyers that are going about still all have May 26th. So i'll just assume it's then. Play & Amazon aren't always correct.
J o h n s o n Cant wait for this Album... Last one was boss!!
MAtRiCks
quote:
IMO recent albums like hardcore underground 1 and 2, bonkers 15 and 17 are "true" hardcore not this shite. its like another CLXH, "commercial" hardcore, which we do not need another of.

I don't think we have the same needs, my friend.

I desperately need my daily dose of Dougal & Gammer's amazing creativity and goodness. I'm also in a constant crave for Sy & Unknown's powerful and ever-bouncy dancefloor smashers. I also happen to enjoy a bit of Supreme & Sunset Regime's view on hardcore, every now and then!

Please don't speak for everyone when your point of view is clearly not the opinion of the majority.

The numerous artists involved in the making of this coming album must have put a whole lot of energy and creativity in this. Why disregard it before even hearing it?
CDJay I'd listen to him; not about the qualities of this album, but for the love of "christ"/"buddah"/"jehova"/"allah"/"science" also check out the albums he listed.

CDJay
Meathead agreed matricks i can't speak for everyone because, yeh my opiniom may not be opinion of some people, but i'd probably say the majority of users on this site would much rather listen to the albums i listed than any of the true hardcore series or the CLXH series, or a least i hope they would.

but, i don't particularly care what the majority of the british or american or canadian public would rather listen to. cos well, the british public are responsible for: abba dominating the 70's, the spice girls dominating the 90's, girls aloud still releasing music and that feckin soulja boy "song" being played in every club, every music tv channel and most radio stations around the country, so basically, the majority are idiots.
MAtRiCks
quote:
I'd listen to him; not about the qualities of this album, but for the love of "christ"/"buddah"/"jehova"/"allah"/"science" also check out the albums he listed.

CDJay

Oh, I already listened to all the albums he listed!

Being a passionate and dedicated hardcore dj, I'm very much aware of all recent activities in Hardcore.

I actually listen to a various array of Hardcore and appreciate the works of all the artists, no matter how popular or underground they are. Its always a shock to hear people badmouth dedicated artists and producers for the stupid reason that their music is too popular.

And also, why would a Raver Baby or an Esssential Platinum disc be more valuable on bonkers 15 than on Clubland X-treme Hardcore or True Hardcore? Is a Darwin song more valuable on Underground Hardcore than on Clubland? Is it less mainstream?
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
quote:
I'd listen to him; not about the qualities of this album, but for the love of "christ"/"buddah"/"jehova"/"allah"/"science" also check out the albums he listed.

CDJay

I actually listen to a various array of Hardcore and appreciate the works of all the artists, no matter how popular or underground they are. Its always a shock to hear people badmouth dedicated artists and producers for the stupid reason that their music is too popular.

And also, why would a Raver Baby or an Esssential Platinum disc be more valuable on bonkers 15 than on Clubland X-treme Hardcore or True Hardcore? Is a Darwin song more valuable on Underground Hardcore than on Clubland? Is it less mainstream?

i'm not badmouthing the artist's music because it is too popular, that would be stupid. i'm actually glad it's popular, glad it's attracting more people towards the hardcore scene and giving some of the artists the exposure and the credit they've deserved for so long.

the only thing i have a problem with is when the artists purposely produce cheesy, commercial tracks to put onto cheesy, commercial albums put together by company's who don't give too shites about the hardcore scene, and are only here because it's what's popular at the minute. no disrespect to the artists, like i say they deserve the credit and exposure, but that dosn't mean i have to like it does it? when i listen to the hardcore underground CD's i know that the DJs, producers and everyone else involved with making those albums, put all their passion and energy into them. they did it for the love of the music and the love of scene, not just to make money. that to me is hardcore is all about, passion. that is "True" hardcore.
MAtRiCks How is True Hardcore more cheesy than Bonkers 17?

This Emotion, In Your Eyes, Final Goodbye, Bonkers Anthem, 7 Colours, Techno Wonderland 2007... How can you get any cheesier?

Happy Hardcore is meant to be cheesy, end of the line.

thank god its promoted by companies with the power to reach the masses, and actually help the scene to grow.
CDJay "I actually listen to a various array of Hardcore and appreciate the works of all the artists, no matter how popular or underground they are. Its always a shock to hear people badmouth dedicated artists and producers for the stupid reason that their music is too popular."

That's actually one of the most sensible things I've read in ages. So I won't be arguing w/ you ;)

CDJay
DJ-Intensity Would also involve Bonkers 16 only one CD the second one.

It took 2.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page