Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground 3 - Submission details

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CDJay Over the next three weeks we will be compiling the third installment in the 'Hardcore Underground' compilation series, so you if you have any material you'd like to submit for inclusion then you need to do one of the following things:

You can email us an MP3 or a .wav but please correctly use ID3 tagging to include all the neccessary information about the track. If you don't know how to do this then ideally send a .txt file with the correctly named file (artist/title/label and contact details) so that we can keep tabs on everything. Email all submissions to the following address: [email protected]

If you are based in the UK, you can send us a CD-R (preferably of .wavs) to the following address:

HU3 Submissions
C/O One Inch Music Ltd
PO Box 1000
Northampton
NN4 8XA

Full lineup details, release dates, tour nights and information on our own supporting club event all to come soon.

We are in regular contact with almost all labels and active producers in hardcore, but if you're a bedroom producer don't let that put you off submitting material. The idea of this album is to keep the 'compilation' format alive and well and include well produced and innovative music whoever has created it. There is always undiscovered talent out there capable of doing what it takes, we have faith in that.
DJ-Intensity Good news.
mj-dream allthough i no longer love the core like i used to i think what your doing is great and hope you continue to push :)

nice one
bulby_g Wicked. 8-)
Audio X Gonna be wicked!
JumP Already submitted mine!
Check out Rushins (Beat Movement Remix) on my myspace!
www.myspace.com/djvltg3
www.youtube.com/djvltg3
Meph751 that sounds like a complete rip of the hixxy/styles tune, with an air raid siren and random annoying kicks added in.......
Triquatra sent in my song...

fingers crossed eh? :)
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
sent in my song...

fingers crossed eh? :)

Hey!!!!
djbuzz1021 hey, I will defo be submitting some tracks for this :) expect recorded delivery :)
DJSquare
quote:
Originally posted by JumP:
Already submitted mine!
Check out Rushins (Beat Movement Remix) on my myspace!
www.myspace.com/djvltg3
www.youtube.com/djvltg3

erm...ok....so how does it make it your track? you've just taken "Hixxy & Styles - Rushins"....added annoying stutters alllll the way through it. No additional remix production what soever? Gets you nowhere man. However, had you actually remixed the track, it would never make the album as its both a remix & a raverbaby signing.

as for the project, its a great idea, my tracks been sent off. fingeres crossed

Dain-Ja I'll submit a couple when I get the chance

RAEV
bulby_g What's the deadline on this?

Just finishing something up. :)
CDJay Deadline is this week, anything truly exceptional recieved next week *might* sneak on but it's a risky game.

We're going through material now. There's a lot. a LOT.

*resumes work*

CDJay
bulby_g Ah that's cool. Should be finished today then it just needs mastering. Be in before the weekend hopefully. 8-)

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page