Total online 1489
 Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 !!! THE BEST DJ TO BECOME MODERATOR? !!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Best DJ Rumors have spread around the forums that The Best DJ is set to become a moderator. This has been spread after www.happyhardcore.com have come to realise that Underloop is seriously flawed in his own job and is not capable. This would be a big blow for Underloop as his life is this website, and he absoloutly hates The Best DJ through pure jelousy, so if The Best DJ takes his job, and infact only love, this is set to leave him devistated.
Underloop ROFLMAO
hardcore anorak lmao
Samination nah, the only reason underloop sucks is because he cant ban people
silver sure thing.... If you donate 10000 dollars, I'll create "the best DJ" forum and make a new title called "the best moderator" and put you in charge of it all :)
bLOODY_dAN this is some weird exercise in retarded futility. This is like some dude who has 2 sign in names and wacks off while readubg his own posts. because im nore sure what else it could be.
Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
sure thing.... If you donate 10000 dollars, I'll create "the best DJ" forum and make a new title called "the best moderator" and put you in charge of it all :)

omg omg !! can i getthat too if i donate ! :O lmao xD
silver
quote:
Originally posted by dj bugbear:
quote:
sure thing.... If you donate 10000 dollars, I'll create "the best DJ" forum and make a new title called "the best moderator" and put you in charge of it all :)

omg omg !! can i getthat too if i donate ! :O lmao xD

Offer applies to anyone :)
DJ Acidix how much would it take for me to become a 6-star Gangsta under my name
JesterDJ I'd be as devistated as Underloop would be i'm sure.
silver It was sort of a joke, but would people pay something for a custom tag line? obviously all money would goto running the site, banner ad's don't cover the bills here.
coopshire HAHAHA this guy use to piss me off now im actually enjoying him... hes got jokes...
about the custom tag lines...
thats a good idea...might donate for that...
or if you donate 25 bucks or something you can have your own banner on your "my area" thing too,.....
Project-Industrial
quote:
It was sort of a joke, but would people pay something for a custom tag line? obviously all money would goto running the site, banner ad's don't cover the bills here.

i personally dont =] but theres prolly plenty people around who want to have a cool function others dont have :) what exactly? thats something u should ask them ^^ think few things up make a poll nd see wot they want ;) always good to have some money extra for the site =]

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page