Total online 1650
 Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Free Downlaod Memories Of Love (Whojamaflip)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
d.j.t.c Heres another track i did a while ago as with all my tracks they are free to downlaod and i encourage you to share them lets face it we may as well give our music away for free who in there right mind believes we should be trying to make money out of Hardcore when the music is shared anyway . i will be uploading this and all the previous Whojamaflip records tracks (about 25 tracks) very soon and will keep you posted heres a track list of said tracks http://whojamaflip.net/audio/releases/

TC - Time After Time mix - http://www.eruptionmini.co.cc/audio/TCTimeAfterTimeRemix.mp3.zip
Also

Skampy TC & Ampz - one more night (hardcore edit) http://www.eruptionmini.co.cc/audio/onenightskampyTCampAmpz%28Whojamafliprecords%29.mp3.zip

TC - Memoires Of Love - http://www.eruptionmini.co.cc/tc/Memories.mp3.zip

Mortis Nice one again T.C.
Leto Blaaarg. Awesome!
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by d.j.t.c:
Heres another track i did a while ago as with all my tracks they are free to downlaod and i encourage you to share them lets face it we may as well give our music away for free who in there right mind believes we should be trying to make money out of Hardcore when the music is shared anyway ...

Sounds like a last shot at making something work, your words on giving away the music.
I personally dont file share, which in a way makes every free track posted something more special.but giving away everything sounds to me like giving up on the whole deal.
I've also noticed the trend of many producers lately getting into engineering stuff for other people or starting their own recording schools.isnt this looking for a way to make money out of the music still?
One of the few factors that keeps me from not going down this route is that after being in the education industry for a while I can already see that I would rather be working on my own music instead of trying to make other peoples ideas work.

The music industry isnt dead.It simply changed.

Rayovac Great track there man.

quote:

QFT. T.C. I don't think you should just give everything away. ALL music is going to eventually end up on some P2P site, however, there still will be people who would buy your tracks.
JustIncredible Good track, I like it.
d.j.t.c
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:
Heres another track i did a while ago as with all my tracks they are free to downlaod and i encourage you to share them lets face it we may as well give our music away for free who in there right mind believes we should be trying to make money out of Hardcore when the music is shared anyway ...

Sounds like a last shot at making something work, your words on giving away the music.
I personally dont file share, which in a way makes every free track posted something more special.but giving away everything sounds to me like giving up on the whole deal.
I've also noticed the trend of many producers lately getting into engineering stuff for other people or starting their own recording schools.isnt this looking for a way to make money out of the music still?
One of the few factors that keeps me from not going down this route is that after being in the education industry for a while I can already see that I would rather be working on my own music instead of trying to make other peoples ideas work.

Iv not given up on the whole deal im fully aware that the music industry has changed and im happy to go with it .
for me i totally enjoy the creating of the tracks and now dont have the stress that comes with pressing , distributing , (running a vinyl lable)
i can concentrate on the more enjoyable side of Music (creating)
the producers, Engineers that help people (that cant do so on there own ) get tracks together should totally be paid for there time i see no wrong in that .
unfortunately with the whole file sharing thing going on its meant labels have had to go digital or release cd`s for me im just going with change (no point fighting it )

so for a while now i`v been give my music away fro free. which i love doing.
d.j.t.c
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:

Iv not given up on the whole deal im fully aware that the music industry has changed and im happy to go with it .
for me i totally enjoy the creating of the tracks and now dont have the stress that comes with pressing , distributing , (running a vinyl lable)
i can concentrate on the more enjoyable side of Music (creating)
the producers, Engineers that help people (that cant do so on there own ) get tracks together should totally be paid for there time i see no wrong in that .
unfortunately with the whole file sharing thing going on its meant labels have had to go digital or release cd`s for me im just going with change (no point fighting it )

so for a while now i`v been giving my music away fro free. which i love doing.

d.j.t.c

double post im a gimp
d.j.t.c double post
d.j.t.c man my pc`s having a bubble

Samination I might not be the cleanest dog in the kennel, but it's always nice to see artist giving out stuff for free. I just wished that some of producers that are "bigger" would do the same.
Filesharing propably did an evil good in the early 2000 when it brought some listeners (including me) into the hardcore music, but nowadays it's gotten out of hand (I guess that's the drawback of having younger people and dj's as main target market). But based on polls created on here and USH, if it wheren't for audiophiles (well, mp3's do suck, but how many people know what OGG and FLAC is?) and that you need creditcards to buy online, I would think digital sales would be abit better
d.j.t.c new link added
Fluffbomb I like the instrumental side to your Time After Time remix but not a fan of that vocal.

Cheers,

Fluff
Deverse Just had a listen to some clips, not bad I say.

Have you EQ'ed anything in your tracks?
Underloop Nice one TC. I've always been a fan of your work, and its great to see you giving your stuff away for free (well for us punters at least!).

Regarding the comments above - giving music away doesn't mean giving up on making money in the industry, it just means giving up on the old business model. Plenty more ways to skin a cat (no pun intended!).
bulby_g Nice one mate. liking this. Good remix.
d.j.t.c
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Nice one TC. I've always been a fan of your work, and its great to see you giving your stuff away for free (well for us punters at least!).

Regarding the comments above - giving music away doesn't mean giving up on making money in the industry, it just means giving up on the old business model. Plenty more ways to skin a cat (no pun intended!).

indeed i have plenty of cats 2 ;)

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page