Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 NEW LETHAL THEORY RELEASES

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
joey riot
AUDIO CLIPS TO FOLLOW SOON...
Leto Wicked. WICKED. WICKED I SAY!
DJ_Axiom Awesome, lookin forward to them.

Kurt, where's that track you were workin on called Dreams? Track sounded absolutely massive even without the vocal.
warped_candykid I thought yall stopped pressing vinyl? Its good to see producers still releasing their tracks on vinyl.
Nightforce Sound Clips online!

LTR0011

Joey Riot / DJ Kurt Vs DJ Pikey
Get in the Flow / Gimme a Bassline

LTR0012
DJ Kurt / Joey Riot

I'll Make Yas Hardcore / Morning Sun

****ing great releases, rly looking forward =D
DJ_Axiom Wow, Get In the Flow and Ill Make Yas Hardcore are ****ing wicked as hell.

The other two are just kinda eh.
Leto Gimme A Bassline I prefer.
SPOOX Looking forward to these.
Z-e-B-e-D-e-E haha sorry but just listening to gimme a bassline, and any second now im thinkin its going to say

"Gimme a beat, gimme a bassline, put a donk on it!"

or "hold up, hold up, you know what you wanna do with that riiight? you wanna put a banging donk on it!" hahaha

but other than that, they all sound immense!

*Edit*

also, that ill make yas hardcore ones melody sounds a hell of a lot like the one from I feel love - CRW

im not critising in any way at all before i get started on, Kurts my favourite producer, im just stating!
anyway, banging tunes!
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by Z-e-B-e-D-e-E:
haha sorry but just listening to gimme a bassline, and any second now im thinkin its going to say

"Gimme a beat, gimme a bassline, put a donk on it!"

or "hold up, hold up, you know what you wanna do with that riiight? you wanna put a banging donk on it!" hahaha

but other than that, they all sound immense!

*Edit*

also, that ill make yas hardcore ones melody sounds a hell of a lot like the one from I feel love - CRW

im not critising in any way at all before i get started on, Kurts my favourite producer, im just stating!
anyway, banging tunes!

same chord progression, different notes ;)
ferocious Don't know about the "Gimme a Bassline" donk comparison but the bassline is clearly reminiscent of a bouncy techno pattern - the originator - which is an influence of Riot's. Probably the best track out of them and one of the better tracks I have heard for many years.

TBH this is the market some of these guys should be going down to create, if only to to piggyback on the donk / bouncy house. I think the trance thing is way overdone now and by default a different type of sound. Guys can keep that going but there is now a chance for alternatives.

New bouncy hardcore - proper stuff minus trance, long breakdowns and other things associated with UK Hardcore - has untapped potential. I know there'd be a few guys go down this route if a road was created by established names like Riot and that dialogue can be opened.
Meathead Tbh, apart from the "I'll make yous hardcore" track i'm not really feelin these guys. But i do absoloutly love "I'll make yous hardcore" and i'll defo be purchasing that baby.
kathryn looks like kurts had his nose busted in the flyer.
Oh and i shook his hand at liverpool
Trimms What is 'I'll Make Yas Hardcore' a remix of? Is it Viola? I can't remember but it's a pretty legendary trance track.

I have to agree with Meathead though; that's the only one that interests me. The bassline one I thought was boring and so repetitively bland, I would never listen to that one again.

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page