Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New Shop.HappyHardcore.com RSS feed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver We've created a new item RSS feed for Shop.HappyHardcore.com, it's on the main (top) page on the right at the top. It displays the top 20 newest hardcore items in the store for sale.

We've also put up a nice little balloon AJAX popup that shows the information in more detail for the release including a photo of the release if one exists.

If you're not sure what RSS is google it please :p But this new function will allow you to keep tabs on the latest hardcore releases from multiple devices including mobile phone etc. Other websites, blog, facebook etc owners can also embed the feed into their sites to get a list of the latest hardcore releases etc...

As with anything new on the site, we have tested it as best we can but please let us know if you have any problems.
Pandemonium Great!

Now all we need is an RSS feed for the main page news items and we'll have almost caught up to 2002 web technologies!
TypeR woot! welcome back pandemonium!! hit me up next time you're going out in seattle, we'll meet up and talk music :)
Wilky yea i'd say a news one is much more needed. i very rarely go on the homepage as i have happyhardcore.com/active bookmarked!
silver We might implement other RSS features in the future see how this one goes. I've not wanted to do news because because scammers just syndicate it and make money from other peoples work with google ads, I've seen it before, domain parkers, etc...

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page