Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Nation and Hardcore Energy both out 2009

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc Hardcore Nation out Jan 5th, Hardcore Energy out early 2009! don't know much about the albums yet though!
pinkdevil16 gdgd always looking for new hardcore cds
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
gdgd always looking for new hardcore cds

I'm just hoping a good one comes along!

The Doc Found the full titles now for both albums coming out Jan 5th 2009!

Dreamscape Hardcore Energy (3CD's)

100 Anthems Hardcore Nation (5CD's)

The first one sounds interesting, the second one sounds like another Apace crap thing!

pinkdevil16
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
Found the full titles now for both albums coming out Jan 5th 2009!

The first one sounds interesting, the second one sounds like another Apace crap thing!

yeah i have one of those 100 anthems cds prety crap to be honest but agreed the first one looks prety good any idea whos mixing them?
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
Found the full titles now for both albums coming out Jan 5th 2009!

yeah i have one of those 100 anthems cds prety crap to be honest but agreed the first one looks prety good any idea whos mixing them?

no idea! its 3 months away! and hardcore CD's are always secretive! with the name Dreamscape involved, I would say its another old skool thing but you never know!
Brainchild Perhaps Dreamscape are going to be relaunching and they're releasing an album as a way to start the whole thing off. I know there is a Dreamscape MySpace - a professional one, but I was never sure if it was real or not.
silver Yeah it's apace, Might be a joint thing with Nukeluz, I emailed Nukeluz to find out... Either way I wouldn't buy it Apace are dodgy and never licensed that vibes album.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001GR6GZ4/happyhardcore-21
latininxtc I don't own any of the previous hardcore CDs made by Apace but from i've read the songs are either cut off or fade out rather than have a proper ending. It shouldn't be too hard to have what they call a radio edit for a song. Dream Dance, a Sony/Germany trance compilation has a ton of albums out there with 20 songs on 1 CD that are radio edits and they come out good

but then again since the songs are unlicensed, it is all fishy. will be staying away from this album more than likely
darwin apace still haven't paid me yet for an album they did over a year ago!
mj-dream i got a hardcore album from apace last year.....load of bollox the tracks were distorted on most of darwin and cube hards stuff and the editing of the tunes could of been done by a 10 year old SHOCKING
silver Apace didn't pay anyone for the vibes album... don't buy anything from Apace.
sense_of_hardcore I got 100 Rave Anthems from Apace for £5 at Woolworths and although there are a lot of good tracks, they only play the first half of each record and then fade out even when the track is building up. They also have a real problem with getting the right track names for the records, mind you, Bonkers has had the same problem too.
They mostly selected tracks from the xy2 label and a lot of Cube::Hard tracks but apart from that there were very little recognisable rave tracks.
For £5 though I think it was just about worth it, if it had been £9.99 then I would have felt ripped off. But I will stay clear from Apace since they seem an unreliable company.
Watson. I bought the last Apache album as it was only £5.99 or something. What a load of crap it was, won't be buying anything from them again.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Apace didn't pay anyone for the vibes album... don't buy anything from Apace.

out of interest Silver, how do Apace keep churning these CD's out when all the Hardcore DJ's, producers ect promote the anti file sharing thing? but these bandits carry on with selling CD's in woolies ect!

silver Only the vibes album was unlicensed, Vibes did a runner with the money basically, but ultimately Apace are responsible for licensing.

In talking with other companies they have said good things about Apace, but they still need to sort the artists out for that other album.

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page