Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand
 The Sound of Q-dance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
KTash Event name: The Sound of Q-dance
Starts: March 21st, 2009
State/Territory: New South Wales

When you say "hardstyle", you say Q-DANCE!

Hordern Pavilion
Driver Avenue, Moore Park
Saturday, March 21
9pm - 7am

The Q in Q-Dance represents "Quality" and quality at a Q-dance event is guaranteed with a proven track record worldwide. In the past ten years, they have put on the biggest dance events in the world! Their impressive biography contains events like: Defqon.1 Festival, Qlimax, Q-BASE and X-Qlusive.

In 2009, Q-dance is celebrating its 10th anniversary! It all began in the Netherlands, where they enjoyed the rise of the Q-dance shows. Now in their big 10-year milestone, it's time to let the rest of the world know what they stand for: The Harder Styles in Dance Music!

"The Sound of Q-dance - World Tour 2009" will hit countries all over the world including France, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Norway, Sweden and Australia.

After kicking off in Charmes, France, the next stage of the World Tour will be at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney on Saturday, March 21st, 2009. With the overwhelming response from X-Qlusive last December, Australia has really embraced the sounds of Q-dance.

The World Tour 2009 will put on the world’s biggest names of Hardstyle artists including:
Isaac
Luna
Tatanka
Pavo
Davide Sonar
A-Lusion
Scope DJ
Fausto
Nitrouz
Shayla
Hosted by MC V

It promises to be another banging night at the Hordern!

Contact me for the last industry tickets for only $115! Call or SMS Kea on 0411 241 812 to arrange a time to meet & pick up your tickets before this Thursday.
My Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=84218837728.

Direct link to purchase tickets online at Ticketek:
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=QDANCE09&searchId=d3d07c76-1ea3-497d-8822-fe78e3f60b1a

For more information, go to: http://www.q-dance.com.au
charlieee i have 2 say it was way better then wat i thought the production part was amazing.
simdog production was awesome but the vibe was pretty shitty
Lilley Didnt go to this. Wasnt the biggest fan of xqlusive, thought the vibe was pretty rubbish there as well. Did they bring sniffer dogs onto the floor again?
simdog nah didn't see any dogs at all
charlieee
quote:
Originally posted by simdog:
production was awesome but the vibe was pretty shitty

agree their was no vibe. music was ok but not as good as x-qlusive
näkkk shit, it's coming to Norway! maybe we will get a hard dance scene here after all ;P

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page