Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 10 MINUTES MIX FEBRUARY 2009 - REVS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Revs Okay so I thought since no one ( or almost no one ) has ever heard one of my mixes here, I'd just post one !

Usually I don't record my mixes, and if I do, then I just **** it up. And that's what actually hapened with this one. My mother was calling me all the time so I made a lot of mistakes … I wasn't really concentrated. And it skips a lot, but I've already fixed that problem.

But yeah, I've got nothing else to show atm, and I think it's better than nothing :)

It's a tenminmix ( ten minutes mix ) which means it's very short. And it's quite fast, I think it's around 190 BPM.

I guess you know most of the tunes, so I won't do a tracklist ( plus I don't like doing tracklists ^^ ).

So yeah, here's the link, download + n-joy :

••• D O W N LO A D •••

I don't know if I'm good enough to send mixes to happyhardcore.com/di.fm, actually I haven't tried it yet, I'm waiting to make a perfect mix to send it there. And I think I don't have the skills yet, so I should keep practicing first :)

Cheers,
Revs.
Revs No comments ?

Okay here's the tracklist :

quote:

Artificial Energy - S3RL feat. Amy
The Tunnel - Dougal & Gammer
Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Squad-E feat. MC Whizzkid
Chemical Generation ( Bo Remix ) - Sash Dee feat. MC Enemy
On The Move ( Stu Allan Remix ) - Barthezz

I made this mix back in February for a radio station, they wanted to see what I can do.. well, download please and tell me what you think !
rosin007 on the download
Citrick Will download this later on when I'm on my own computer. I'll get back to you then

*edit* You just uploaded a tracklist.

quote:
On The Move ( Stu Allan Remix ) - Barthezz

Choon

rosin007 Oh that was some nice tracks, love the Barthezz one especially.
Citrick
quote:
Originally posted by rosin007:
Oh that was some nice tracks, love the Barthezz one especially.

Just downloaded it there, Very very nice. Loving the tempo. And the mix from The tunnel to Aint Seen Nothing Yet was quality
Revs Wow thanks, and I thought I ****ed it up. Well thanks, glad you liked it !
skorpion I download I listen - nice mix - thanks
Revs Thx :)
Revs Nobody wants to hear it or what ? I want some feedback !
DJ Notna Awesome mix keep it up

"God is a DJ"
BiG-EL It's a really good mix and you got skills, it's just wayyyyyyyy too fast for my liking, my limit for mixing is 182bpm :)
But whatever takes your fancy :)
Revs Thanks guys :)

Haha yeah well for me it just depends on the mood, I think this one is around 190 BPM, that's fast, yeah, usually I mix at ~ 182-188 ;)
Ph33rViper Revs,

Good mix :)

Beatmatching was great, mixing was good.

I would say your almost there to submit a mix to di.fm

Anytime soon I would say give it a go to submit one :D

Ph33rViper

Revs Haha thanks dude ;)

Yeah I'm looking for more tunes of one type I like, to make a one hour mix. The thing is I never ( or almost never ) wait until the outro to mix at track, I mix the next track directly after the breakdown. I like it quick and fast. But it makes the mix much shorter so I need more tunes, I don't want to mix any shit, so yeah, I'm working on my mix which I will send to the radio one day :)

It might also do a vid soon, of me mixing on my decks ;P
ragman just downloaded mix will listen very shortyly wanted to be cheeky and request a 10-20 min old skool mix with tunes like shooting star, toytown, field of dreams, bullet in the gun ... that sort of time scale proper classics???

and maybe add darren styles flashlight in there ( i know thats newer but its a good track )

cheers for the mix

ragman (",)
Revs Lol you must be from Facebook haha !

Well this is more of a new mix, I think some of the tunes aren't even released.

I might do a mix like that if I get the chance, and the time !

Cheers.
- Revs

It took 0.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page