Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Helter Skelter release date

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc I've just noticed Helter Skelter - Sound of Hardcore 2009 from MOS It has a release date of 2nd June! Hope its new stuff this time!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
I've just noticed Helter Skelter - Sound of Hardcore 2009 from MOS It has a release date of 2nd June! Hope its new stuff this time!

i think its a new one by slipmatt & bunter has daniel bunter keeps banging on about how he is doing a new album with up & coming artists on facebook!!!
HardcoreUnderground There is definitely upfront stuff on there.

CDJay
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
I've just noticed Helter Skelter - Sound of Hardcore 2009 from MOS It has a release date of 2nd June! Hope its new stuff this time!

i think its a new one by slipmatt & bunter has daniel bunter keeps banging on about how he is doing a new album with up & coming artists on facebook!!!

I wonder who will be the gust DJ this time?

Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont know but billy daniel bunter and slipmatt have a new one coming with up and comings, could be this
tru bass this could be better than bonkers...

looking forward to this.
Quicksilver It will probably be better than Bonkers... No doubts.
SPOOX It's about time we had another Helter Skelter release.
Craigavon raver
quote:
quote:
quote:

hopefully vibes as the last time me and alot of others were definently thinking he was the "rave legend"
Wilky i spoke to slipmatt last night who said it was defo this one & will be out end of june, he was also mixing his disk yesterday!!
latininxtc hmm i don't kno bout this 1 i personally never liked the previous helter skelter 1s from the previews, which is why i've never bought any. but if it has all new material, then i'll def consider it. provided i like what i hear in previews.

Vladel the helter skelter releases (new material) have been the best CD releases in my opinion the last few years
warped_candykid If this is anything like the 2007 (wow! 2007!) release, then I may pick it up!
MAtRiCks that's interesting! waiting for tracklist already :)
Vladel Only 2CDs tho :(
Watson. I'm looking forward to the TL for this. Hopefully we have some good stuff on this. I've enjoyed the Helter Skelter compilations so far, hopefully this one won't be any different.
Meathead No more remixes of Guru Josh - Infintiy please.
95_was_the_time avoid.

raindance logo shouldn't even be stamped on the front, it's a disgrace, and yes they're probably will be 100's of infinity remixes and on a ragga tip remixes and sweetharmony remixes. im just tired of it all now.

do your self a favour, dont buy this trash, get onto ebay and bid on 90s tapepacks like me
dj-smalls i think it wont be as good as the bonkers cd but u never know it could be just a big supirse yeah i also wonder who the guest dj is...??!!!?????

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page