Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 CXHC 6 release date

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc amazingly its on Play.com now - Dec 7th! they must be desperate for pre orders then,
Samination haven't even listened to a single one of them yet (not even illegally).
Where the hell do you find out about all this? do you google every 10 minuteS? =P
SPOOX You can always rely on The Doc for the latest news on compilations that's for sure.
Wilky DOC, random fact.. ur post count of 1875 when u posted the opening post to this thread.. is the year my beoved blackburn rovers was formed
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
DOC, random fact.. ur post count of 1875 when u posted the opening post to this thread.. is the year my beoved blackburn rovers was formed

thats really random! 3 years later my beloved Everton were formed! Its nice to see both teams still in the top division and still doing well!

Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:
DOC, random fact.. ur post count of 1875 when u posted the opening post to this thread.. is the year my beoved blackburn rovers was formed

thats really random! 3 years later my beloved Everton were formed! Its nice to see both teams still in the top division and still doing well!

random fact 2.. Everton are officially shite ;)
The Doc
quote:
quote:
quote:

then that must make Blackburn 4 week old dog shite stuck on a shoe!
Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i guess it does.. but we are so far superior too you.. bow down to the dog shit boy
hardcore anorak UNITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The Doc
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i guess it does.. but we are so far superior too you.. bow down to the dog shit boy

sometimes facts beat fiction! and believe me your Mr Bubbles! And we are Jason!
EvoDave101 they need to pull of something special this year or its gonna once again be a disapointment
JustIncredible <------
Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sometimes facts beat fiction! and believe me your Mr Bubbles! And we are Jason!

What a pure lame comeback, not as lame as evertons gameplay tho so u still get half a point
Vladel there was once a point to this topic
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
there was once a point to this topic

Was there? Thought it was just a random thread
djDMS Random fact 3

Out of said number of The Doc's posts, 1850 of them have been announcements/rumours of new album releases.

*Above fact may not be 100% accurate*

:P
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Random fact 3

Out of said number of The Doc's posts, 1850 of them have been announcements/rumours of new album releases.

*Above fact may not be 100% accurate*

:P

haha ya probably not wrong
Watson. The chances of me buying this are very slim, I haven't bought a CLXH album since the 3rd one. God, that CD was awful. However, I'll wait until I see the TL before making a decision. I'm not expecting anything good, mind.
Smoogie The last 2000s 'Hardcore' album of the 2000s and hopefully the last Clubland album as well.
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Watson.:
The chances of me buying this are very slim, I haven't bought a CLXH album since the 3rd one. God, that CD was awful. However, I'll wait until I see the TL before making a decision. I'm not expecting anything good, mind.

Snap. I still regret buying that CD, i recon (no pun intended) i'll have the same regrets if i were to buy the next. Still, i'll wait for clips before flaming.
Trimms I have 1 4 and 5. 1 and is wicked. 4 is decent. 5 had a great 2nd disc but nothing else. Overall there are a lot of great pop tunes and a lot of bad attempts at hardcore. There is usually enough I like to buy it, although I would never buy 2 or 3 as there are much better albums to spend my money on that I have discovered thanks to my initial attraction to hardcore from these albums.
Quicksilver Looking forward to this.

Nothing can be so bland and bad as CXH3 so I'm confident I will like it, just like I loved the others (except the 3rd). 4th is still my favourite. :)
Smoogie Does it have a remix of Lady Gaga - Poker Face on it? Or mayeb Dizzy Rascal Bonkers?
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore I am looking very forward for this, hardcore underground 4 and HTID 2 gonna be ace !!
warped_candykid I hope they have some good cheesy tracks. I really enjoyed Breeze's mix on the last one :)
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Looking forward to the track listings for the album..
ChrisDale will it be mixed by Darren styles, Breeze, Hixxy or are we going to see another set of DJs?
frozt I really hope it'll be mixed by another set of djs
leham89 doubt it, dont really think the line up is gonna change.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by leham89:
doubt it, dont really think the line up is gonna change.

yer because Clubland live in 2005
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore i hope not the usual DJ's that mix the album have released some ace tracks this year and i hope some of the new Dougal & Gammer remix's will be on there because there ace
frozt I really enjoyed styles & breeze when I listened to the amigos track. but after that I went a little breeze crazy and now I'm kinda sick of him.
Yateszy Dougal & Gammer - First Serve was a tune in CLXH5, more of this please in 6!

Less sh*tty remixes by Styles ie welcome to the club - more of the same from breeze and hixxy pray to god he makes a good mix.

Would be good if Scott Brown did some more tunes aswell.
CDJay If *I* was mixing an album that guaranteed I could live in one of my upscale properties comfortably whilst buying another one every year, the first thing I would do is let another DJ mix it in my place.

PLUR! ( Please Let Us Rent? )

CDJay
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
If *I* was mixing an album that guaranteed I could live in one of my upscale properties comfortably whilst buying another one every year, the first thing I would do is let another DJ mix it in my place.

PLUR! ( Please Let Us Rent? )

CDJay

I think hixxy is happy with his house! Styles and Breeze bought their houses long ago! But the lads that have bought the houses down the road will be waiting a few months to upgrade!

Hirschi I don't get why there is only one CXHC release this year? XHC 4 and 5 came out june an december, 2008....sad I am.

Greetz
Hirschi
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Hirschi:
I don't get why there is only one CXHC release this year? XHC 4 and 5 came out june an december, 2008....sad I am.

Because the AATW formula is now:

March Bonkers
August HTID
December Clubland
Himself I'm pretty sure that since CLXH3, the releases have come out just before christmas

With Dougal & Gammer without an outlet at the moment, I hope they'll be doing some stuff for HTID2 and CLXH6. I'd also like to see a bit of Scott Brown on there. If you take a look at the first CLXH then you'll see how Scott Brown added some variety to the sound, especially on Breeze's mix

Personally I felt that CLXH5 was one of the most disappointing compilations I've ever come across. This isn't because I'm and RBC hater. It's because I was expecting something a lot better. It seem that with Re-Con and Squad-E, Styles. Breeze & Hixxy just don't have enough talent to call upon to make something that really stands out.

DJ-Intensity Good job I didn't get the last one heard most of the choons on You Tube how dissapointing is it so really Clubland X Treme does not interest me anymore.
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore some on the tunes on it were different, that's why i enjoyed it like i never expected Dougal & Gammer to do a remix of " i kissed a girl" that's the kind of song you would hear on an album like hardcore adrenaline so i liked the fact they were mixing it all up made it good, but still think 4 was best album that has been brought out !
Watson.
quote:
Originally posted by Yateszy:
1.Less sh*tty remixes by Styles ie welcome to the club - more of the same from breeze and hixxy pray to god he makes a good mix.

2.Would be good if Scott Brown did some more tunes aswell.

1. Styles will remix chart tunes as usual.

2. I'd be astonished if any Scott Brown tracks made it onto this album.
DJ-Intensity Tell you what that would be smashing if Scott Brown appeared on CLXH.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Tell you what that would be smashing if Scott Brown appeared on CLXH.

and not just terrible remixes of Pilgrim.
Trimms If Scott Brown was on this album... oh my god... but if you have read any of my posts you know I am going to jump all over the next album with Scott Brown mixing on it. Or even a tune. I just want something new!
DJ-Intensity One choon only stands out Amigos.
Hirschi
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Because the AATW formula is now:

March Bonkers
August HTID
December Clubland

Thanks for the quick response. Okay, if that's the case, I'll save some money...oh wait a second...isn't there a Hardcore Addiction 2?? :D

Greetz
Hirschi

frozt Why hasn't scott brown done anything lately?
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Does it have a remix of Lady Gaga - Poker Face on it? Or mayeb Dizzy Rascal Bonkers?

how could you forget cascada-evacuate the dance floor(breeze & styles remix)lol

and the name of the song says it all lol
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Best cascada remix is "Cascada-Every time i hear your name(Dougal & Gammer remix)
only heard a preview of it and it was ace !
Scott Brown hasn't had part in CXHC since the second one...
Himself I think 'Everytime I Hear Your Name' is originally be Dougal & Gammer

I can remember Gammer being rather annoyed on Facebook that Cascada had done a version as well
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Nah its on Cascadas new album its originally hers, but Dougal & Gammers is 10x better lol
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Ohh cascada sucks anyway if her songs aint been mixed :L
Triquatra *grumble*
The Doc sorry Meathead!
Meathead Dam you Doc! Once again you've beaten me

*shakes fist*

I thought it was weird you hadn't posted this already, guess you had. I think i actually posted in here somehwere lol
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by frozt:
Why hasn't scott brown done anything lately?

because his last recent stuff was wank probably
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Looking forward to this.

Nothing can be so bland and bad as CXH3 so I'm confident I will like it, just like I loved the others (except the 3rd). 4th is still my favourite. :)

Got them all except for the 3rd. Heard clips and some of the tracks, it's not that great an album except for Hixxy's mix which was brill, would love to get a copy of that mix or will have to look out for the tunes.

The last album was decent enough. Not sure if will get the 6th album - will wait for tracklisting. Hope there will not be too many remixes and hopefully not many of pop/commercial dance tunes like there was on the new HTID Vol 2.
Sulphurik A new line up please for this album!

I'd keep Hixxy and probably Darren Styles but bring in someone else - maybe Al Storm/Technikal or Dougal & Gammer.
Warp-9 the last thing that will happen is a change in the line up :(
Vladel i've always found i like half of the hixxy disc and about 4 tracks from the styles disc and about the same from the breeze one. Sadly the rest is usually generic chart remix crap.

It took 2.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page