Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground 4: LINE-UP ANNOUNCED

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
HardcoreUnderground Since at some point nearly everyone involved has been publically alluded to, or self confirmed, there seems little point in prolonging the longing for concrete line-up information.

So, without further ado "Hardcore Underground" proudly, confidently, even a little smugly, can confirm the line-up for the fourth volume in our album series to be:

Fracus & Darwin, Brisk & Marc Smith, Kutski & Al Storm, Oli G & Lost Soul.

As a series of names and pairings it already seems impressive, but more impressive is the care taken in balancing the various discs and facets within. As the tracklists take shape, even we are moderately awestruck.

Submissions have been of a far higher standard than for previous volumes, and it's heartening to witness so many new and existing artists achieving or well on their way to form.

Submissions are still technically open, but it's very competitive and tracklists for all CDs will be finalised soon.

At the end of this process, hopefully we're all left with something to be proud of and to lead the way through the next decade.

CDJay @ Hardcore Underground
Himself It's great to here the above guys on board
Trimms Oh my god. Oh my god.

Darwin & Fracus.

Oh my god.

Kutski & Al Storm. Oh my god.

Oli G & Lost Soul. Holy shit.

I might as well say it one more time: oh my god.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by HardcoreUnderground:
Since at some point nearly everyone involved has been publically alluded to, or self confirmed, there seems little point in prolonging the longing for concrete line-up information.

So, without further ado "Hardcore Underground" proudly, confidently, even a little smugly, can confirm the line-up for the fourth volume in our album series to be:

As a series of names and pairings it already seems impressive, but more impressive is the care taken in balancing the various discs and facets within. As the tracklists take shape, even we are moderately awestruck.

Submissions have been of a far higher standard than subsequent volumes, and it's heartening to witness so many new and existing artists achieving or well on their way to form.

Submissions are still technically open, but it's very competitive and tracklists for all CDs will be finalised soon.

At the end of this process, hopefully we're all left with something to be proud of and to lead the way through the next decade.

wow.. nice lineup
CiALiN well this looks absolutly great....i hope it lives up to this amazing line up
Triquatra im looking forward to the oli g/lost soul cd

hopefully hear some fresh freeeeefoorrrrmmm
EvoDave101 now thats a line up to look forward to :O

cant wait :D kutski on a hardcore album...thats ****ing amazing
Mortis Looks really good.
DJ-Intensity I am impressed with that line up Oll G & Lost Soul one to look forward to also Brisk & Marc Smith two HU CDs releasing in the same year that is wicked.
CiALiN personally fracus and darwin looks most appealing to me...looks amzing all round though
Audio Warfare Amazing line-up. Really looking forward to this!
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Deffo gonna be getting this then !!
ChrisDale wow!!! this looks good. deffo be buying this one
Watson. I quite possibly just came.

Cracking line-up.
Meathead
quote:
Since at some point nearly everyone involved has been publically alluded to, or self confirmed, there seems little point in prolonging the longing for concrete line-up information.

Submissions have been of a far higher standard than for previous volumes, and it's heartening to witness so many new and existing artists achieving or well on their way to form.

Sick! Looking forward to CD4 especially, but it all looks kick arse!
acidfluxxbass thats a wicked wicked lineup!
lozowen Far f*cking play this album is gonna be so good..
Wilky cant wait.. hope its out soooooooon... just decided.. HTID album can go **** itself... its all about HARDCORE UNDERGROUND... BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
hardcore anorak wicked lineup nice one guys
m0nKeY Wow, nice line up... looking forward to the Fracus & Darwin disc and checking out out the Oli G & Lost Soul disc most although I'm sure none will disappoint as they were all awesome on HU3. Darwin's track 'Why Don't You' better make this album it sounds fantastic!!!! :) :D \o/
DJ-Intensity Number one on my priority list HTID and Clubland X Treme them two can be forgotten.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Number one on my priority list HTID and Clubland X Treme them two can be forgotten.

snapage mate.. aint wastin my dollar on those... gunna wait and save it for this beast
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Number one on my priority list HTID and Clubland X Treme them two can be forgotten.

snapage mate.. aint wastin my dollar on those... gunna wait and save it for this beast

Sorry I meant to have said forget HTID and CLXH HU is number one.

TheOneNOnly Holy crap.

This looks amazing.

m0nKeY **** CLXH and HTID2 and all the commercial ********. HU4 is the way forward! All we need to hear now is that COH5 is underway, I can only wish.... :'(
eyp_conner_pms TBH these albums dont really impress me, alot of fuss made out of nothing, if they were half as good as people seem to think they would be the greatest hardcore albums ever made.............

but hey thats just my opinion :)

Prepares thyself for the backlash........................
Torpex So which albums currently going are better? ;)
m0nKeY Bonkers 13, Hardcore Underground 3, and Crush on Hardcore 4 are my favourite albums of all time. I also love Bonkers 1-15 a lot but it went down hill from 16 onwards in my opinion and when AATW took over they put the final nail in the coffin. That said there are quite a few other good albums. Based on how well received HU3 and COH4 were I reckon there is a lot of pressure on their sequels to deliver, so it will be very hard to live up to the expectations people now have.
eyp_conner_pms Not really heard one thats impressed recently, not downloaded COH4 yet, ill check that out tonight

Bonkers 9, one of my fav albums of recent years, still banging to this day
CrushOnHardcore "these albums dont really impress me, alot of fuss made out of nothing"

Explain? ;)

HU will deliver a diverse product once again. HU3 was great, I guess HU4 will be alot better though.
Its good to see the HU residents Fracus & Darwin both mixing a CD.

Big up the HU Crew!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
"these albums dont really impress me, alot of fuss made out of nothing"

Explain? ;)

HU will deliver a diverse product once again. HU3 was great, I guess HU4 will be alot better though.
Its good to see the HU residents Fracus & Darwin both mixing a CD.

Big up the HU Crew!

I'm pretty sure he just means he dosn't like the tunes on them, not that the presentation of those tunes and the selection of tunes themselves are bad.
DJ_Axiom Kutski & Al Storm =)
FingazMc Even more buzzing for this now, although itll be a shame to take HU3 off repeat :P
m0nKeY
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
Even more buzzing for this now, although itll be a shame to take HU3 off repeat :P

Rip them both on to your PC, enqueue them both in Winamp or your music app of choice, hit shuffle and repeat - win win situation! :D
näkkk The line-up is simply amazing, this will be awesome!
Rayovac Fracus & Darwin... this will be epic... Brisk & Marc Smith... ditto... Oli G & Lost Soul... ditto...

Oh god the anxiety.
JustIncredible This is going to be the best ever.
HardcoreUnderground That's the goal.

Someone has to shoot for the stars, after all

CDJay
djbood leethal line up! :D:D
acidfluxxbass
quote:
That's the goal.

Someone has to shoot for the stars, after all

CDJay

who'd have thought that doing so was so easy, aswell!

put music people like on a cd!
CrushOnHardcore "All we need to hear now is that COH5 is underway, I can only wish...."

Not rushing things eh? ;)
redwingz Ive said it once and Ill say it again, it looks amazing!

Great to see Oli G and Lost Soul getting some recognition and being given this chance
Dogsy Line up looks great

Nice Kutskis on there love his mixs on radio one and Al Storms done some great mixs so them 2 teaming up should be wicked.

Cant wait!
DJ-Intensity Cannot wait to see how the tracklist is gonna look on this monster.
ABET OH MY GOD.

I did not expect it to be quite this good.
Crazy crazy line up.
Bonkers4Life awwwwwwwww no Stormtrooper :( i really enjoyed the Stormtrooper & Fracus CD
Quicksilver Oli G & Lost Soul! *pees pants*

Darwin & Fracus!! *pees pants again*

wait!

Oli G & Lost Soul!?!?!?!? OMG! Give me HU4! :D
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
awwwwwwwww no Stormtrooper :( i really enjoyed the Stormtrooper & Fracus CD

stormtrooper has unfortunatley left the hardcore scene for the time being after geting ripped off by dj supreme

but back on topic can,t wait brisk b2b marc smith has the potential to be great,but will they deliver,me hopes so
DJ-Intensity Sad to see Stormtrooper leave the scene but his choons he produced can never be forgotten.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Sad to see Stormtrooper leave the scene but his choons he produced can never be forgotten.

loved stormtrooper meself some slammin tunes he made,especially with druid and robbie long
DJ-Intensity Reach 4 The Sky on the first Hardcore Underground CD monster choon then comes Electrified two of the best I like and there is more.

Even though Stormtrooper has left TNC is still strong.
CrushOnHardcore Excited :D

It took 3.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page