Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 22 Brisk sets added to the mix archive

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Brisk To celebrate 22 years in the game as a professional DJ, I've added a mammoth 22 sets to the mixes archive at http://www.djbrisk.co.uk.

There are lots of different live sets covering numerous venues, styles and eras including a couple of sets you wouldn't expect such as 'Trance Penis' and 'Brisk Breaks'.

Here's the full list so check them out and enjoy!

Mixes added:
=======

01. Brisk - Brisk Breaks (studio mix)
02. Brisk - Trance Penis (studio mix)
03. Brisk @ Helter Skelter, The Millenium Jam, 2000
04. Brisk & MC Peta Pan @ Vibealite, Venue 44 closure set
05. Brisk & MC Wotsee @ Hardcore Weekender 4
06. Brisk & MC Storm @ Pleasuredome, Lost In Paradise, 1995
07. Brisk, Scott Brown & Tommyknocker @ Hardcore Weekender 2, 2006
08. Brisk & Ham @ HTID 8, May 2005
09. Brisk & MC Motivator @ Pleasuredome 6th Birthday, Ashby Hall
10. Brisk & Ham @ Hardcore Heaven Weekender 5, 2009
11. Brisk & Ham @ Hardcore Heaven Weekender 1, 2005
12. Brisk & MC Wotsee @ HTID 10, 2005
13. Brisk & MC Magika @ Club Kinetic, NYE, 1994
14. Brisk & Helter Skelter, Energy, 1996
15. Brisk & MC Storm, Dreamscape 27, NYE, 1997
16. Brisk @ Helter Skelter, Odyssey, 1996
17. Brisk & Slipmatt @ Vibealite, Windsor Baths, Bradford, 1997
18. Brisk & Sy @ Helter Skelter, Imagination, 1996
19. Brisk & Scott Brown @ Vibealite, 1994
20. Brisk & MC Wotsee @ HTID 28, August, 2008
21. Brisk & Scorpio @ Hardcore Weekender 3, May, 2007
22. Brisk - A Little Bit Of Dutch (studio mix)
FingazMc Wow thanks for these! Some classic sets there will be downloading them all probably :)
Brian K nice! downloading the the 90s stuff now
acidfluxxbass studio mixes :P

love a bit of Trance Penis
eddiewould Thanks Brisket! On the down-load now!
Smoogie Im going to download all the 90s ones!

Brisk and Scott Brown in 1994? That will be my first download lol
ChrisDale 22 years thats some history. Il be checking out these sets
Brisk There are currently 87 sets to listen to/download. Need just 13 more to make it a nice round 100 so if anyone has any missing sets please let me know...

[email protected]

Cheers :)
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Brisk:
There are currently 87 sets to listen to/download. Need just 13 more to make it a nice round 100 so if anyone has any missing sets please let me know...

[email protected]

Would love to hear some of your earlier sets out of curiosity. Any 80s mixes?

It also seems that Brisk & Scott Brown @ Vibealite, 1994 was from 2004 & also had MC Storm in. Also two other sets I wouldn't mind listening to Brisk @ Inner Rhythm, The Fubar, Scotland, Part 1 & Part 2 but the link dosn't seem to work?

Will be putting these mixes into their own folder on my I-pod so looks like the next week will be full of your sets!
Brisk
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
There are currently 87 sets to listen to/download. Need just 13 more to make it a nice round 100 so if anyone has any missing sets please let me know...

[email protected]

Would love to hear some of your earlier sets out of curiosity. Any 80s mixes?

It also seems that Brisk & Scott Brown @ Vibealite, 1994 was from 2004 & also had MC Storm in. Also two other sets I wouldn't mind listening to Brisk @ Inner Rhythm, The Fubar, Scotland, Part 1 & Part 2 but the link dosn't seem to work?

Will be putting these mixes into their own folder on my I-pod so looks like the next week will be full of your sets!

I'm diggin' through my mixtape collection all the time. I'm sure I can find some early Hip Hop mixes somewhere. I'm constantly uploading new stuff anyway so keep visiting the site and/or sign up the RSS feed/newsletter so you get the updates as soon as they happen.

The links to the mixes you wanted are now fixed. If you spot any more broken links please let me know..

Cheers!

Smoogie
quote:
I'm diggin' through my mixtape collection all the time. I'm sure I can find some early Hip Hop mixes somewhere. I'm constantly uploading new stuff anyway so keep visiting the site and/or sign up the RSS feed/newsletter so you get the updates as soon as they happen.

The links to the mixes you wanted are now fixed. If you spot any more broken links please let me know..

Cheers!

Didn't know you started out mixing Hip Hop lol Im not a fan but might give it a listen if you upload them. Will save the link to the site, looks like I might be paying a few more visits lol

Thanks for fixing the links as well, more stuff to download!
Brisk
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

Cheers!

Didn't know you started out mixing Hip Hop lol Im not a fan but might give it a listen if you upload them. Will save the link to the site, looks like I might be paying a few more visits lol

Thanks for fixing the links as well, more stuff to download!

No worries. There will many more mixes in styles of music that people don't usually associate me with going up too..

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page