Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 NuFoundation vs Michael Mansion - Waiting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
redwingz Perhaps two of the most under-rated guys in the scene have teamed up to produce, imo, an amazing track....these guys both deserve more recognition than they get and this is proof:

http://www.myspace.com/nufoundation

NuFoundation told me about this track last week and I cant stop listening to it!!!!

I know they are both members of this site so well done fellas, its a goodie!
JustIncredible I don't think Michael Mansion has ever released a bad track.

Also is that track released yet? It sounds amazing.
Meathead Has Michael Mansion ever released a solo track? Every track you see is either a collaboration or a Mansion tune remixed. Is he just a song writer like Nick Arnold? Guy makes good tunes either way, i do actually love his lyrics, they're slightly cheesey but so different from the usuall and like he actually put some emotion and thought in them. NuFoundation is a brilliant producer too, definitely deserve more credit the pair of them.
Trimms
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Has Michael Mansion ever released a solo track? Every track you see is either a collaboration or a Mansion tune remixed. Is he just a song writer like Nick Arnold? Guy makes good tunes either way, i do actually love his lyrics, they're slightly cheesey but so different from the usuall and like he actually put some emotion and thought in them. NuFoundation is a brilliant producer too, definitely deserve more credit the pair of them.

I agree, Mansion's lyrics are more like real songs rather than 'drop yo ass 2 da floor rock ya body hardcore'.

Quicksilver Yeah, Mansion's lyrics have always caught me too... Especially Let Me In - pure brilliant lyrics there and I listen to a lot of deep music, and Let Me In is as good as some of the best lyrics I know.

Good track, that collaboration!
CrushOnHardcore I'm impressed.
Jimouk Nice track
ChrisDale very good track
Dogsy Will have to check it out when I get home.Loving Nu Foundations stuff at the mo and Michael Mansion does do some great vocal tracks. I only realised recently that 'last forever' that Deejaybee remixed (I think) is a Michael Mansion tune!
redwingz As far as I know its getting a vinyl release so watch this space....

Most of Michael Mansions tracks that appear on compilations etc do seem to be remixes by a member of the HU crew.....

Lift Me Up which was remixed by NF for HU3, is on youtube.....as is the original Michael Mansion version.

I agree that the Michael Mansion lyrics tend to be deep and while a little cheesy, they are a different type of cheddar to what you normally get, they seem more heartfelt.

Either way, Im so glad these guys collaborated on this cause its pretty damn great
warped_candykid Apparently, he has a label on imodownload

http://www.imodownload.com/Fallen-Island-
Dain-Ja I don't think this track is that good - it's like it's always building up and there's never a climax with the big riff it needs...

I usually like his vocalist but it sounds she sounds too much like a "rock vocalist" in this song

On the flipside, "In your head" is ****ing amazing.
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
I don't think this track is that good - it's like it's always building up and there's never a climax with the big riff it needs...

I usually like his vocalist but it sounds she sounds too much like a "rock vocalist" in this song

On the flipside, "In your head" is ****ing amazing.

I believe 'In Your Head' will feature on the same release ;)
robertybob Thought I'd bump this rather than start a new thread , apologies if I shouldn't have.

I was wondering if this track was ever going to be released , whether for free or signed? I appreciate NF sadly isn't with us , but I just thought I'd check whether someone out there had the full length track, or whether this gem will be lost forever? :(

Josephson_Junction
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
I agree that the Michael Mansion lyrics tend to be deep and while a little cheesy, they are a different type of cheddar to what you normally get, they seem more heartfelt.

You hit it on the head. He's a poet of sorts!

By the way, for anyone not in the know, the original version of this song created by just MM himself was released on Fallen Island a few years ago I think. It's pretty similar to this one in regards to the "constant building up" feel like Dain-Ja described, but it has a crisper sound. I think both this and the older version are worthy in their own rights!

Edit: http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Mansion-Waiting/release/2185610

Edit 2: Didn't realize the thread's age haha, silly me. So this version is the original and the one released on Fallen Island came later!
robertybob
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:

You hit it on the head. He's a poet of sorts!

By the way, for anyone not in the know, the original version of this song created by just MM himself was released on Fallen Island a few years ago I think. It's pretty similar to this one in regards to the "constant building up" feel like Dain-Ja described, but it has a crisper sound. I think both this and the older version are worthy in their own rights!

Edit: http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Mansion-Waiting/release/2185610

Edit 2: Didn't realize the thread's age haha, silly me. So this version is the original and the one released on Fallen Island came later!

I'm pretty sure it's not , just that MM ended up releasing it for download quite a while after the track was made :)

Surely someone must know something about this track? Redwingz??
redwingz I remember speaking to Nu Foundation about this a couple of years ago now and I dont remember him saying there were plans to release it. I could be wrong now of course as circumstances have changed. Amazing track though, still love it to this day. Id be surprised if it ever got a full release, it may never have been finished.

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page