Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Addiction 3 now shipping!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Off the back of the very successful hardcore addiction v2 comes hardcore addiction v3! This time around we've gone double dosage and thrown in a bonus disc mixed by DJ Silver!

DJ's Cotts and Ravine serve out a very special hand crafted mix from a large talent pool of artists both established and up n coming, blended together for the ultimate hardcore addiction DJ mix. The man with the plan, HappyHardcore.com DJ Silver's bonus disc will relieve any remaining doubt that this is an addiction you can't afford to miss!

Hardcore Addiction 3 goes pre-order from TODAY!We've released the artwork, tracklist and the pre-order all in the one day! We will be shipping direct from HappyHardcore.com early February. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING As per previous releases we have very special bundle prices for previous releases that also include worldwide shipping for new fans of the music that don't want to miss a beat!

Click the artwork below to order now!

Tracklist:
HHC-COM3
CD1 - DJ's Cotts & Ravine
1. SPIT - Check This
2. Eufeion - Pitcha 2009
3. Ultravibes - Right In Your Face
4. SPIT - SPIT Rock
5. Orbit1 - Checkin Da Cutz
6. JTS - Resistance
7. Harry H - Let's Rock
8. Impact & Nomad - Utopia
9. Orbit1 & Milo - Groove 2 Da Beat
10. Doug Horison & ANT.ITH feat Zoe - Fly To You (Darwin Remix)
11. SPIT - The Beginning
12. Sc@r - Hardcore Power
13. Milo - Bomb Da Bass
14. Neoclubber - Dreams Come True (Ultravibes Remix)
15. Darwin & Aquamendes - Coming Off The Wall
16. Ultravibes - Drugs
17. Orbit1 & Mc Enemy - Don't Stop
18. Naggy ft Cotts - Makin Bacon
19. Audien & Naggy - Game Over
20. Lee UHF - Dubstomp
21. Harry H - Wild At Heart
22. S3RL - One 2 Tha 3
23. Inverse & Orbit1 - Close 2 The Edge

CD2 - DJ Silver bonus mix
1. Fracus & Darwin Feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Cube::Hard remix)
2. CLSM & Entity feat Niki Mak - U R Mine (Hugo D remix)
3. Rampant & Darwin - Dancefloor diva
4. Orbit1 feat. MC Enemy - As your soul flies
5. Milo - P4Y A77EN7ION
6. Eufeion - Disco beat
7. Darwin & Entity - Your own destiny
8. Sc@r & Tony Benino - I feel nothing
9. Milo - Make the crowd go
10. SPIT - Round5
11. Lumin8 & Starstruck (feat. S3rl) - Take my heart
12. Darwin - Fragile visions
13. SPIT - My House
14. Bishop feat. Ant Johnson - Into Orbit (Darwin's Notorious mix)
15. Fracus feat. Fraz - Save our love
16. Lumin8 - Rivers flow in you (S3RL mix)
17. Rize & Starr - Never giving up (Ian K remix)
18. Fracus - Never coming back
19. Weaver - Summer Sky (Milo remix)
20. Nu Foundation - Wizzy (Darwin remix)

Three times the addiction, 2 times the dosage, 100% hardcore music for the masses!

Hardcore Addiction 3 - click to order!
atomsk Frist!
haha no...

I would love to pre-order, but no money atm...
when is it shipped?

edit: after reading all the track listings, omg i have to get it, alot of my fav songs on there
silver The pre-order page has all the info, it is shipped early Feb.
atomsk
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
The pre-order page has all the info, it is shipped early Feb.

i see that now, sorry lol
acidfluxxbass sounds quite good. might buy it, unsure though...
silver
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
sounds quite good. might buy it, unsure though...

It comes with Cotts Bacon so you know it's good :)
Audio Warfare Awesome stuff, this looks great. 8)
mr_dom_uk Are you not doing signed copies this time round Silver ???
Wilky Plenty of spit on there = nice... .how much for a bundle of all 3? Dont forget i want a discount. I havnt got any so if £30 or under i'll buy all at once
atomsk
quote:
Originally posted by mr_dom_uk:
Are you not doing signed copies this time round Silver ???

You should silver!
that would be sweet lol
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
Plenty of spit on there = nice... .how much for a bundle of all 3? Dont forget i want a discount. I havnt got any so if £30 or under i'll buy all at once

Yeah dude, click the pre-order page link the entire set is axp. 29 pounds (not sure paypal's rate) with shipping included :)

quote:

Are you not doing signed copies this time round Silver ???

Not doing signed officially but if you want it signed just email me and I'll try to sort something.
CiALiN ohhhh bitta harry h in there......always impressed by him
ChrisDale the 3rd of the series, Pre-Orderd
acidfluxxbass the tracklist is brilliant, but I try not to spend so much on music.. My entire CD collection is 2nd hand... the first 2 HA's were single CD's and over priced, this time it's 2 cd's so I may well buy it.
Sprakie Looks immense, deffinatly on my after christmas list :-P
redwingz I was going to buy v1 and v2 together in a bundle, but seen as I can get all 3 for £29, I think Ill do that after christmas.

The artwork....sweet as ever!
The tracklist...already familiar with quite a few of the tracks, especially the SPIT ones, but its a very impressive list, will be interesting to see how 'My House' by SPIT is dropped into the mix, as its a brilliant, but very odd track in terms of pace.

Good to see some Milo in there, Ill definitely look forward to his tracks. I think the only track I dont like on the list is 'Orbit1 & MC Enemy - Dont Stop' but thats nothing to do with Orbit1 and more to do with the fact that Enemy's voice annoys me.

Verdict.....Ill definitely be buying it, along with the other 2 volumes and suggest you do too ;)
Next to the HU series this is probably the other compilation worth buying. Would like to know how many copies of this is being ran just out of interest, but nevermind lol.
frozt definitely getting all three for Christmas. this will be the best Christmas ever!
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by frozt:
definitely getting all three for Christmas. this will be the best Christmas ever!

isn't it shipping in feburary??

I doesnt say anywhere when its out... a bit misleading.
frozt yeah but he prorder is around chistmas so. i didn't intend to mislead people
Eufeion Nice on guys.

Can I just point somthing out.

Track 2 CD1

"Eufeion - Pitcha 2009"

;)
Lorenzo.Tweakn theres a few quality Australia With Force releases in there........ :)
Mr igloo Glad to see a bunch of Spit tunes on here. I really enjoyed 'The Beginning' on Crush On Hardcore 4.
GrahamC Pre-ordered based soley upon vol 2 which is awesome and still getting blasted out in the car!
DarrenJ hey silver, if i order all 3 can u send them as a gift? i mean to another country which isnt my paypal account address
latininxtc i'm somewhat behind on hardcore music at the moment, but who is this SPIT?
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
i'm somewhat behind on hardcore music at the moment, but who is this SPIT?

Relatively new producer from North England, appeared on COH4 with the track 'The Beginning' and I think he posted a link on here to a showcase mix of all his material. He has a couple free tracks etc here:

http://spit.dj
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
hey silver, if i order all 3 can u send them as a gift? i mean to another country which isnt my paypal account address

why hello there lurker :P
phantom40 Can't wait to pirate this stuff when it comes out >:U
CiALiN i just noticed ive already bought several of the tracks on this :S not sure i want them twice tbh
Kosmic I like how u hide the women on the cover ;)
warped_candykid I wasnt too thrilled by Vol.2, is there anyway we can hear sound clips?
Dj Sc@r the tracklisting looked great boys! well done!!!!! cant wait to get my copy

but only if Silver signs mine ;)
Thumpa Thanks for including 'Never Coming Back' on there! 2nd album this year with a ReBuild tune on it! :)
Starstruck Thanx for the AWF tracks on their!!! :).

Comp looks very good, congrats!
DJ-Intensity Looks awesome heard one of the choons on You Tube which Milo put up the remix of Summer Sky not long but still worth a listen.
SPOOX I'll buy it as long as Disc One ain't got scratching all the way through it. Nothing against Cotts & Ravine but their HHC.com 10 year radio mix was ruined by it. You don't need to scratch over every single track.
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by SPOOX:
I'll buy it as long as Disc One ain't got scratching all the way through it. Nothing against Cotts & Ravine but their HHC.com 10 year radio mix was ruined by it. You don't need to scratch over every single track.

There is a difference between a radio mix and a compilation CD. Agreed excessive scratching can be a real menace
DJ-Intensity Will Summer Sky get a digital release ?
Revs It's always the same songs … and they're boring, I've alread heard all of them. Not interested :P
DJ-Intensity Utopia is awesome by Impact.
Dj Sc@r
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Utopia is awesome by Impact.

and nomad :)
def have to go down as one of my fav tunes for 2009
DJ-Intensity The strings intro is epic love the way how it starts off.
Bonkers4Life alright its Feb.....where is it lol im dying here i need Hardcore Addiction 3!!!

hmmm i think im addicted to it :P
8D
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
I wasnt too thrilled by Vol.2, is there anyway we can hear sound clips?

I kinda have to agree, alot of non-euphoric tracks on there
silver We'll get some clips up shortly, I think between the two discs we have covered alot of bases :)

The pressing company is taking their sweet time, I'll get an ETA on shipping date and post shortly :)
mr_dom_uk Delivered Before the 12th would be Amazing as I'm going South Africa for 2 weeks & need some new tunes for that :)D
Xanergy A bundle for us? AMAZING! I'm gonna get all three based on how good I thought Vol. 2 was. Cotts, Ravine, and Silver: thank you guys for putting so much hard work into sharing great music with us all. $50 is nothing to dish out for great music when I'm supporting your efforts and the hardcore music scene.
8D
quote:
Originally posted by mr_dom_uk:
Delivered Before the 12th would be Amazing as I'm going South Africa for 2 weeks & need some new tunes for that :)D

watch out for them prawns
silver Pressing company is saying about 2 weeks on the order, we'll ship straight after that.
Dj Sc@r aweome! cant wait to get a hold of this :)
AxelPanic so it would be around the 14th?
Xanergy Hopefully these next few weeks fly by!
silver The pressing company is releasing the stock today / tomorrow, so I should get it soon in order to ship it out to everyone that pre-ordered. Baring any problems with the CD itself it will early ship next week.
Dennisuu Hi Silver

How long does the international shipping take to send the cds to Taiwan ?
Will it be shipped out next week as well ?

just can't wait ~
silver Should take 2-3 days for Taiwan since it is shipping from Japan. Other countries are around 5-10 days depending on their local service (and the snow I'm guessing)
DJ-Intensity Hardcore Addiction 3 the releases for this are coming quick can't wait to have a listen of the clips then I'll make my mind up.
silver Clips and lolz:

Thumpa Cool adverts! Can't wait to see the finished product!
DJ-Intensity Like the adverts.
acidfluxxbass Ravines advert was so retarded lol
HARRIBO fracus - never coming back is tune! aswell as rivers flow in you am gonna like the end of silvers cd already:)

btw how much for anita:p?
Smoogie Not the Hardcore I tend to listen to but not a bad promotion vid.
silver Finished product arrived yesterday, looks and sounds great, shipping has started!
Thumpa Good news, thanks for putting 'Never Coming Back' on there, can't wait to get my copy!
ChrisDale these CDs are amazing
AxelPanic I enjoyed the Cotts/Ravine CD as usual, though my co-workers thought i was interesting and asked to borrow it. i think im going to make them buy it.... haven't decided yet. The silver half will come in tomorrow (Wednesday in teh states)
GrahamC Got mine. It's blooming marvellous I tells yeh.

I don't think my neighbours like me very much as I decided to really test my new hi-fi, complete with bass canon for the 1st time :)

Loving the Cotts & Ravine disc, Also, loving Silver's disc which I was not sure about based on HA1.

So how come you can get it so right compared to the major labels? This along with Hardcore Underground is awesome, doing it all exaclty the right way!

You need to get Dain-Ja on the next one though. That guy is also a storming DJ & I can't get enough of his mixes either! a 3 disc wonder-compilation for HA4??
typesounds I must make a Track next Time for a CD HA4 =)
Thumpa When are the artist/label copies being sent out?
silver This week, I'm trying to send a bunch to a few people to save on shipping 40 CD's...I'll let you know who has your local copy shortly :)
Thumpa safe, it willl probably be CDJay/Fracus, I will see those boyos soon!

Thanks
JakeAlwaysHtid Turned up this morning ordered all 3 in one go, well what can i say absoloute smashers!!!

Would recommend to anyone brilliant stuff, thanks. :)
HARRIBO still waiting on mine:(
silver
quote:
Originally posted by HARRIBO:
still waiting on mine:(

Already emailed you about it.
HARRIBO hehe ta:) *waits patiently*
HARRIBO its here ill be listening to it later:)
flippy You guys need to hear some of my new stuff!!!

In case you forgot...
The Original "Love Is" by djFlippy
http://soundcloud.com/djflippy/djflippy-love-is

( ( ( <3 ) ) ) flippy
MarkHickman
quote:
Off the back of the very successful hardcore addiction v2 comes hardcore addiction v3! This time around we've gone double dosage and thrown in a bonus disc mixed by DJ Silver!

DJ's Cotts and Ravine serve out a very special hand crafted mix from a large talent pool of artists both established and up n coming, blended together for the ultimate hardcore addiction DJ mix. The man with the plan, HappyHardcore.com DJ Silver's bonus disc will relieve any remaining doubt that this is an addiction you can't afford to miss!

Hardcore Addiction 3 goes pre-order from TODAY!We've released the artwork, tracklist and the pre-order all in the one day! We will be shipping direct from HappyHardcore.com early February. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING As per previous releases we have very special bundle prices for previous releases that also include worldwide shipping for new fans of the music that don't want to miss a beat!

Click the artwork below to order now!

Tracklist:
HHC-COM3
CD1 - DJ's Cotts & Ravine
1. SPIT - Check This
2. Eufeion - Pitcha 2009
3. Ultravibes - Right In Your Face
4. SPIT - SPIT Rock
5. Orbit1 - Checkin Da Cutz
6. JTS - Resistance
7. Harry H - Let's Rock
8. Impact & Nomad - Utopia
9. Orbit1 & Milo - Groove 2 Da Beat
10. Doug Horison & ANT.ITH feat Zoe - Fly To You (Darwin Remix)
11. SPIT - The Beginning
12. Sc@r - Hardcore Power
13. Milo - Bomb Da Bass
14. Neoclubber - Dreams Come True (Ultravibes Remix)
15. Darwin & Aquamendes - Coming Off The Wall
16. Ultravibes - Drugs
17. Orbit1 & Mc Enemy - Don't Stop
18. Naggy ft Cotts - Makin Bacon
19. Audien & Naggy - Game Over
20. Lee UHF - Dubstomp
21. Harry H - Wild At Heart
22. S3RL - One 2 Tha 3
23. Inverse & Orbit1 - Close 2 The Edge

CD2 - DJ Silver bonus mix
1. Fracus & Darwin Feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Cube::Hard remix)
2. CLSM & Entity feat Niki Mak - U R Mine (Hugo D remix)
3. Rampant & Darwin - Dancefloor diva
4. Orbit1 feat. MC Enemy - As your soul flies
5. Milo - P4Y A77EN7ION
6. Eufeion - Disco beat
7. Darwin & Entity - Your own destiny
8. Sc@r & Tony Benino - I feel nothing
9. Milo - Make the crowd go
10. SPIT - Round5
11. Lumin8 & Starstruck (feat. S3rl) - Take my heart
12. Darwin - Fragile visions
13. SPIT - My House
14. Bishop feat. Ant Johnson - Into Orbit (Darwin's Notorious mix)
15. Fracus feat. Fraz - Save our love
16. Lumin8 - Rivers flow in you (S3RL mix)
17. Rize & Starr - Never giving up (Ian K remix)
18. Fracus - Never coming back
19. Weaver - Summer Sky (Milo remix)
20. Nu Foundation - Wizzy (Darwin remix)

Three times the addiction, 2 times the dosage, 100% hardcore music for the masses!

Hardcore Addiction 3 - click to order!

GOT MINE THE OTHER DAY PEOPLE. TRACKLISTING IS REALLY GOOD. IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT THEN DO SO
robertybob The only thing that puts me off albums like this is the fact the tracks are so short =\ I preferred the days of 18 track CDs / 5 minute long songs... I feel like I'm only getting short samples of what the full track actually is =[
silver
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
The only thing that puts me off albums like this is the fact the tracks are so short =\ I preferred the days of 18 track CDs / 5 minute long songs... I feel like I'm only getting short samples of what the full track actually is =[

It's DJ mixed not singles, the product is a non-stop mix.
GrahamC Fair enough it's a continuous mix but CD1, tracks 3 & 4 among others are only just over a minute long, you don't even get a chance to get into them before it's over.
robertybob
quote:
quote:
The only thing that puts me off albums like this is the fact the tracks are so short =\ I preferred the days of 18 track CDs / 5 minute long songs... I feel like I'm only getting short samples of what the full track actually is =[

It's DJ mixed not singles, the product is a non-stop mix.

I realise it's DJ mixed, but how many tracks on Bonkers 1-13 were less than 3 mins long?
silver
quote:
I realise it's DJ mixed, but how many tracks on Bonkers 1-13 were less than 3 mins long?

Most of them actually, look at any compilation, you are buying 74-80mins of DJ mixed hardcore music. You dont goto a rave and complain the DJ only played x number of tracks in a DJ set, the mix is about an experience of music not a bunch of singles :)

It took 3.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page