Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 is there gonna be an advert?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ_Solstice is there gonna be an advert on tv for the nu next gen and BB album? like there was for "This Is Noise!" a few years ago?

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
virus the "this is noize" cd was put out by sony, i doubt NG would have those kind of funds to advertise on tv

Don Giovanni dunno if a TV advert would really help them sell it. Most of the people who saw it wouldn't really know what it is nore care.

Anyone who would acctually buy the cd probably already will know about its coming release by now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
silver I really don't think so... the only ad's you are probally going to see is the banner on HappyHardcore.com ... which you should all click and then all buy the CD :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ_Solstice im not saying that i want an advert, i was jus wondering, and silver, yes, we should all click on da banner and BUY THE CD COS ITS DA BOLLOX!!! ;)

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page