Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: North America
 No Wobbles Here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
trippnface Event name: No Wobbles Here
Starts: November 5th, 2011
State/Territory: California

talent

Fracus (FROM UK)

info

In Unisyn entertainment X 4♥ Collective PRESENT....
NO WOBBLES HERE! (A HARDCORE ENKORE!)
No Wobbles will be found here!
Bringing you the best of the nor cal hard dance scene and the best of chillout music!
Main Room Hosted by In Unisyn Entertainment
(UK HARDCORE/GABBER/HARDSTYLE)

FRACUS
Firmly established as one of Hardcores rising stars, and with a unique talent for both live performance and studio
production, Fracus has ground out a platform for himself from which he finally looks set to achieve his potential.
Having first arrived on the scene as a teenager in 2002 and achieving notoriety with his deeply musical productions, he
has gone on to appear on almost every series of compilation CD at one time or another, as well as producing singles for
a plethora of respected labels.

DJ appearances all over the UK and abroad have included residencies with legendary promoters Vibealite as well as
appearances for HTID, Hardcore Heaven, Ravers Reunited and many, many others. His unique sets encompass a wide variety
of styles and are reknowned for showcasing a wider spectrum of hardcore than most, expertly performed with a high
technical proficiency. Fracus has also mixed albums for Rumour Records, Krafty Recordings and One Five Music, and is
recognized asone of the driving forces behind the critically acclaimed Hardcore Underground compilation series.

Besides his very many compilation licenses to the likes of Bonkers, sister CD series Hardcore Heaven, Ministry of
Sounds massive Hardcore Euphoria or even the hugely successful Hardcore Adrenalin album series (plus many more in the
UK, Japan, Spain and the USA) his records are popular amongst other DJs on the circuit. His material receives weekly
support on dance floors around the globe as well as in other areas of the media, such as the many licences to games on
the Xbox, Xbox360, Playstation 2 or even airplay on BBC Radio One and other radio stations.

US HARDCORE HEADLINER TBA

No Left Turn & Tranz Am (2x4 set!)

Sideshow vs Hi-C

Giuseppe Paolo

Starry Nightz (Kevin Starz and Nightfall)

Side room (chill area) Hosted by 4♥ Collective
TBA

Be sure to LIKE our crew page: http://www.facebook.com/pa ges/In-Unisyn-Entertainment/171577982874665?ref=ts

Sorry Kiddies no one under 18 allowed

Visuals-Z E N I T Y
Sound-
Lighting-
Photography- Lucky Rabbit, SMT Photography
http://www.facebook.com/SMT.PHOTOS

$10 LIMITED presales
$15 presales
$20 at the door all night

show starts at

09:00PM

It took 0.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page