Total online 2042
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks%2C DJ mixes %26 release announcements
 Blood%2C Sweat %26 Tears 3CD OUT NOW! 37 tracks!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa
djDMS Ordered.

I suggest you all do the same.
scottyd2k9 i ordered
Warnman A must have for me!
Archefluxx The image has its colors inverted.

Not a dig, but I thought I should point it out in case as I cant read nout. Maybe its photobucket making people sign up to see its images embedded properly
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
The image has its colors inverted.

Not a dig, but I thought I should point it out in case as I cant read nout. Maybe its photobucket making people sign up to see its images embedded properly

seriously, you need to change your webbrowser. you seem to find errors no one else finds...

anyways, ordered.
Archefluxx
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

seriously, you need to change your webbrowser. you seem to find errors no one else finds...

anyways, ordered.

Wow, you're right - it appears okay on Chrome... how strange :S
cruelcore1 Link maybe? lol, just thought it'd make it easier to actually see the album on the official site.

Sounds sexyyy. if i werent low on cash, i would buy it.
HARRIBO http://www.rebuildmusic.info/

there we go
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
Link maybe? lol, just thought it'd make it easier to actually see the album on the official site.

Sounds sexyyy. if i werent low on cash, i would buy it.

Thumpa usually has stock for a while. But I dont think he minds holding on to a copy.
Triquatra this has been "newsed" along with a few other things, but currently there is noone around to "ok" it, so that it appears on the homepage...

as soon as silver gets back from wherever he is it should appear there along with the backlog of news! lol
Thumpa My albums are usually gone in about a month, would recommend people buying ASAP as all these tracks are consigned to the vaults after this, no represses and no digital release!

For the love of God just listen, I promise you won't be disappointed!
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
My albums are usually gone in about a month, would recommend people buying ASAP as all these tracks are consigned to the vaults after this, no represses and no digital release!

good luck with this, looks imense, and for all those people who buy it I'm jealous! But I have never spent 15 on a CD and never will.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:
My albums are usually gone in about a month, would recommend people buying ASAP as all these tracks are consigned to the vaults after this, no represses and no digital release!

good luck with this, looks imense, and for all those people who buy it I'm jealous! But I have never spent 15 on a CD and never will.

cheap bastard!

I've just ordered! and you get 3 cds not just one!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:

then you never bought pop albums in the 90's i see :P
Thumpa Its 3 CDs, its professionally mastered and its got original artwork from the Transformers comic guy, plus its digipak packaging. All these factors make it an expensive project for me, and I happen to think 15 (including postage) is a good price! The CDs cost me a lot of money to make, so I have to charge that.

If you don't think its worth it, that's cool. But it does work out at 40p a track. Trackitdown sell some tracks for 1.99 each! I don't do these albums just for fun, and the manufacturers don't cut me a deal, in fact the less copies you get made the more it is per unit, so I have to make my money back else I'm literally pissing in the wind.
Hard2Get 15 pounds is completely insignificant when you consider how much you would spend on a night out, which really is a waste of money by comparison. Plus, for a 3 CD compilation it's at the very least standard, although they generally cost more (or did last time i bought one) so there is no problem there either. Either way you get what you pay for.
Triquatra whilst the album I agree the album is certainly not a waste of money...if you think having a night out is a waste of money then I would say you're going on the wrong type of nights out ;)
Hard2Get Lol, i was careful to say by comparison. And by night out i specificaly mean money spent on alcohol, rather than an event in itself. Probably should have made that clear.
Thumpa Nearly 200 copies sold since Saturday, please act quick!

www.rebuildmusic.info
Thumpa Only 100 copies left, CDs being sent out in 2 weeks, grab them quick!
DJ D-Luc-D Ordered }:-) looking to be a sexy album Thumpa.
Thumpa Little 45 min mix showcasing discs 1 & 2!

http://soundcloud.com/rebuild_music/thumpa-blood-sweat-tears-promo
latininxtc Have you shipped your US orders already? Just wondering I know I ordered on the 5th and want to make sure to be on the lookout for it!
Thumpa Nah CDs are being manufactured in the week and should be with me for end of May and will be sent out the day I get them!
Warnman
quote:
Little 45 min mix showcasing discs 1 & 2!

Hm... link doesn't work for me.
DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
quote:
Little 45 min mix showcasing discs 1 & 2!

Hm... link doesn't work for me.

Only works for followers.
latininxtc
quote:
Nah CDs are being manufactured in the week and should be with me for end of May and will be sent out the day I get them!

oh ok I didn't realize we were under pre-order right now. cool man I just hope it gets here before I leave for HTID In The Sun.
Yoko Just ordered mine! Being in the States, had to pay about $27 USD. Works out to be about 73 cents per track! I can't argue with that kind of value for 27 unmixed tracks!!!

Thanks so much Thumpa, keep at it!
Quicksilver
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko:
Just ordered mine! Being in the States, had to pay about $27 USD. Works out to be about 73 cents per track! I can't argue with that kind of value for 27 unmixed tracks!!!

My calculations say that's $1 per track, lol.

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko:
Just ordered mine! Being in the States, had to pay about $27 USD. Works out to be about 73 cents per track! I can't argue with that kind of value for 27 unmixed tracks!!!

My calculations say that's $1 per track, lol.

that's because you forgot about 10 tracks. there's 37 tracks in this album.
Yoko Geez, typed a 2 instead of a 3 :/
Dain-Ja
quote:
quote:
quote:

anyways, ordered.

I'm getting the same thing on safari on my phone. The image is probably in CMYK rather than RGB so it is not handled properly by lightweight or outdated browsers (CMYK is for print).

Thumpa Only 50 copies left!
Thumpa Less than 40 copies left!
Samination are you waiting to sell all the copies before you send them out or somethign? =P
lurker I accidentally this album. When's it getting shipped out?
Thumpa This week! :)

Customers - I have sent 2 free tracks out by email, please check your junk email as I have a feeling sending an email to 350 people through hotmail is seen as junk!
danielseven Ordered this one aswell! Gonna be a great CD!
piumaki
quote:
This week! :)

Customers - I have sent 2 free tracks out by email, please check your junk email as I have a feeling sending an email to 350 people through hotmail is seen as junk!

I got them! Thank you!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
quote:

I got them! Thank you!

WHAT
you lucky bastard.
piumaki
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
quote:

I got them! Thank you!

WHAT
you lucky bastard.

Yes one on 2 June and the other 10 June
Samination still hasn't recieved mine, and I usually get them quick :/
lurker Has anyone actually gotten their copy yet?
EDIT: Just saw a promise that the albums would be shipped "tomorrow or Thursday" on FB.
DJseaking It said they would be sent out late may, so i'm holding out for the next week or so.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJseaking:
It said they would be sent out late may, so i'm holding out for the next week or so.

not all where shipped back then
Thumpa None have been shipped yet, please check your junk mail folder. CDs are being sent out today or tomorrow as there were huge delays with artwork but it is now sorted.

I can only apologise, that's why I've sent out 3 free tracks to all the customers, check your email.
Samination how silly of me, I thought piumaki got the CDs... talk about not reading properly <_>
piumaki
quote:
how silly of me, I thought piumaki got the CDs... talk about not reading properly <_>

sorry i didn t want to deceive you :)
Breakbeat Jon Got mine this morning, great artwork and packaging, shame i've got to go to work insted of hitting the cdjs.
scottyd2k9 This may sound stupid but i got a hardcore underground leaflet an it says to get the free cd i have to buy a ticket. It says first 300 customers, lol it doesn't say you have to be there.

I want the cd but i cant make it down there.

Question is if i pay for the ticket would i be able to get the free CD lmfao or if i give someone my ticket to take would i be able get the free cd

lmfao
Thumpa You can buy the HU CD and not go to the event yes.
DJ D-Luc-D Mine came also, importing it into iTunes now!
scottyd2k9
quote:
You can buy the HU CD and not go to the event yes.

how do i go about doing that. Buy a ticket online an it send through post ?

it's annoying that i cant make these events. noone iknow listens to hardcore its mostly bounce crap like that an to get down there it would take a 5-6 drive.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
quote:

it's annoying that i cant make these events. noone iknow listens to hardcore its mostly bounce crap like that an to get down there it would take a 5-6 drive.

Don't let distance and no one to go with get in the way! I'm in the USA and I managed to make it to HTID In the sun in Spain all by myself. I had 2 friends interested in going but it didn't happen. The only one I was going to know there was gary aka audiowarfare but he wasn't going to be there for another 3 days, so I was really all by myself at the beginning.

I ended up meeting a lot of amazing people on my transfer to my hotel there and along the way I've met a few others. Best 7 days of my life and I hope to make it back next year, or maybe swing by the UK to check out the raves there and meet up with the same wonderful people again.

Also I did meet some americans and a few Canadians there, but I actually got along a lot better the the British than those closer to me.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

Don't let distance and no one to go with get in the way!

This is the best advise, if you're not facing financial problems atm.
I was invited to my now favorite local club in 2011 and although the music doesn't hit my personal musical taste, I'd call it being a family today.
I had spended a 3h car drive to my very first pure Happy Hardcore event and went to it all alone: it was gorgeous.
Thumpa Remember folks, best pic of your pet with your album wins a special prize!

Upload the photo to facebook and tag me in it, some goodies for whoever wins best pic!
Phobz Ohhh just ordered mine :D

I will take a pet shot when it comes excited.com don't think anybody is going to beat that turtle shot haha
Samination
quote:
Remember folks, best pic of your pet with your album wins a special prize!

Upload the photo to facebook and tag me in it, some goodies for whoever wins best pic!

does my undies qualify aswell?
Alexbturbo My copy dropped through the door yesterday - will be giving it a listen tonight.

Fair play to Olly as once again he's turned out another great quality album, which just like the previous ones i've always pre-ordered :)

I also noticed about that HU CD on the enclosed flyer as well - I'd love a copy of that but there's no chance of me being able to get to the event due to work :( I wouldn't mind knowing as well if it's possible to get the CD without attending. Don't mind paying for a ticket as it's a similar cost to that of a CD album anyway :)
latininxtc Although a physical copy would be sweet to have, they do put up the mix online eventually. Happened with the ravin eye magazine cd.
Alexbturbo
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Although a physical copy would be sweet to have, they do put up the mix online eventually. Happened with the ravin eye magazine cd.

This one's not a mix cd though. It's 10 unmixed tracks from Fracus, Darwin, Gavin G, etc, which apparantly wont be put up for digital download, or made available in any other way apart from the CD at the event :(
Thumpa I think I people are getting confused here.

The CD being sold with tickets is a 10 track exclusive & unmixed CD - you can buy a ticket for 12 from Trackitdown & Ticket Sellers and not go to the event, you'll still get the CD.

The tracks won't be uploaded anywhere, its unmixed tracks and only available to 300 people that buy tickets.

**** me sideways, some people on here need to read and engage their brain.
Samination **** me all over, someone on here engage in digital sales again
meran05 From what Fracus said or someone online,

You had to pick the cd up from the event upon entry? I asked about buying a ticket for the cd but was told i had to attend! That way 300 people dont buy tickets just for the cd, Make sence?
scottyd2k9 It says on the back the first 300 people to order tickets online will receive this limited edition album free of charge on the night ( collect using your confirmation code )

damn lol
Samination anyone who thinks exclusive stuff is the way to go is a nutjob :P

It's nice to see that Thumpa increases the amount pressed, as long as he can see the demand (and can afford pressing it all first).

Maybe Thumpa should do a kickstarter project the next time? :)
Alexbturbo
quote:
It says on the back the first 300 people to order tickets online will receive this limited edition album free of charge on the night ( collect using your confirmation code )

damn lol

But then on the other hand there's this taken from the soundcloud clip link for one of the tracks

"There's been much more international interest in this than even we anticipated, and we don't want people to lose out just because of their location, so: If you are based outside of the UK (or N.America / Canada, we've got something planned for you shortly, details soon!) and you REALLY want this CD then we're happy to sell it you. You would however need to pay the same price as people in the UK are paying for their tickets, and also cover the postage. We'd say 15 was a fair figure all in. Contact us if thats what you wanna do!"

So that's great :cry: - if you're outside the UK and really want the CD but cant make the event, well then basically we're happy to sell you the CD for the cost of a ticket + postage, but if you're in the UK and can't make the event or just really want the CD because you like the music/label/etc, then you cant have it even if you're willing to pay for the cost of a ticket + postage - yep that makes sense :cry:
Samination still no B,S&T :/
Warnman
quote:
still no B,S&T :/

It's seafreight mail service.
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by Alexbturbo:
quote:
It says on the back the first 300 people to order tickets online will receive this limited edition album free of charge on the night ( collect using your confirmation code )

damn lol

But then on the other hand there's this taken from the soundcloud clip link for one of the tracks

"There's been much more international interest in this than even we anticipated, and we don't want people to lose out just because of their location, so: If you are based outside of the UK (or N.America / Canada, we've got something planned for you shortly, details soon!) and you REALLY want this CD then we're happy to sell it you. You would however need to pay the same price as people in the UK are paying for their tickets, and also cover the postage. We'd say 15 was a fair figure all in. Contact us if thats what you wanna do!"

So that's great :cry: - if you're outside the UK and really want the CD but cant make the event, well then basically we're happy to sell you the CD for the cost of a ticket + postage, but if you're in the UK and can't make the event or just really want the CD because you like the music/label/etc, then you cant have it even if you're willing to pay for the cost of a ticket + postage - yep that makes sense :cry:

habadabubada waaa!

Who do i contact then about buying the CD ?
i cant just buy a ticket
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
quote:
quote:
quote:

anyways, ordered.

I'm getting the same thing on safari on my phone. The image is probably in CMYK rather than RGB so it is not handled properly by lightweight or outdated browsers (CMYK is for print).

I'm getting the same on the latest Opera browser. IE8 isn't showing the image at all. I also notice silver has added some retarded AddThis plugin to the forums images.
Hard2Get
quote:
anyone who thinks exclusive stuff is the way to go is a nutjob :P

In a scene where there is no profit to be made anyway, why not? If you want to make something special then that's the way to go.
Thumpa 10 copies left!
DJseaking mine still hasn't got here
Thumpa US & Canadian customers have been receiving theirs this week, yours will be very soon.
latininxtc Got mine yesterday. Now if my damn cat can cooperate and stop moving away from the cd
Wobler I've ordered one, earlier! Looking forward to it!
Phobz Received mine, love it! The dog even held the CD and stayed there - tagged it to you olly thank you very much for the awesome album and work involved :)
Thumpa cheers everyone, some great pet pictures cropping up!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150923987391501.405278.518641500&type=1
Lorenzo.Tweakn anyone else in america still waiting on their's that preordered ? im getting quite anxious of waiting.

It took 3.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page