Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Luna C - How To Squander Your Potential

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Triquatra Luna C, mastermind behind Kniteforce Records has only gone and written a book!

How To Squander Your Potential - The Smart Es & Kniteforce Story

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1105566390/

its a fantastic read! once I had started I found it very hard to put down, which was amusing as the cover of the first edition is much more modest than this one!
Luna C takes you on the rollercoaster of a ride which is the music bizz. Many tales are told, lessons are learned (which we could a do with learning i'm sure) in this honest, reflective look at the scene from start to where we are today.

buy it! read words kids!
Kebab Head The saying "never judge a book by its cover" is a pile of shit

I don't read books.... But.... I do pick books for my misses, I never read any part of them not even the back, I purely go off the cover... Yet she loves them :)

If you can't be arsed & go to some kind of effort with the cover then chances are then contents are going to be the same...

I can understand why "hardcore" people are "ravin" about this book because it's Luna C.... But that will be the main reason
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
The saying "never judge a book by its cover" is a pile of shit

I don't read books....

Shocker!
Samination
quote:
If you can't be arsed & go to some kind of effort with the cover then chances are then contents are going to be the same...

I guess he should've asked SteveAATW to make one for him?
CDJay Got my copy today! Thanks, Amazon Prime!

Samination.... is it long enough? Bwahahaha!

(sorry(ish))

CDJay
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Got my copy today! Thanks, Amazon Prime!

(sorry(ish))

CDJay

the title or the content? =P
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

(sorry(ish))

CDJay

No, the pop-up penis on page sixty-nine.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

(sorry(ish))

CDJay

No, the pop-up penis on page sixty-nine.

**** me, now i need to order this!
Hirschi Thanks for the news/reminder! I read about that book probably a year ago...I guess it was on Luna C's homepage and you could check out a chapter beforehand. I had totally forgotten about it and now bought it right away!
Craigavon raver Don't read books meself, but just might get this
latininxtc I just realized this would be an excellent thing to read while on my flight overseas for my upcoming trip! Is amazon the only outlet selling it?
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I just realized this would be an excellent thing to read while on my flight overseas for my upcoming trip! Is amazon the only outlet selling it?

Why was I not invited on this overseas trip?
Archefluxx
quote:

I don't read books.... But.... I do pick books for my misses, I never read any part of them not even the back, I purely go off the cover... Yet she loves them :)

I can understand why "hardcore" people are "ravin" about this book because it's Luna C.... But that will be the main reason

On your head be it. Its a fantastic read, and you've been lulled into judging it before reading it, which is a mistake you're even aware of.
Its brilliantly written, and all Luna-C's own work. He's not a designer or illustrator, but a flashy cover is what the items being sold for. For those who care, its worth reading it. For those so blindly judgmental, I pity you... Having read the book, I can say that its fantastically structured, and surprisingly well written. Luna-C is a keen reader and that's paid dividends for the book.

Surprisingly since the book has come out, Ive had to tell a few people who Luna-C is. Those who already know will be aware of the legacy and story he has to tell. Thats a selling point in itself.
Connormgs
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
quote:

On your head be it. Its a fantastic read, and you've been lulled into judging it before reading it, which is a mistake you're even aware of.
Its brilliantly written, and all Luna-C's own work. He's not a designer or illustrator, but a flashy cover is what the items being sold for. For those who care, its worth reading it. For those so blindly judgmental, I pity you... Having read the book, I can say that its fantastically structured, and surprisingly well written. Luna-C is a keen reader and that's paid dividends for the book.

Surprisingly since the book has come out, Ive had to tell a few people who Luna-C is. Those who already know will be aware of the legacy and story he has to tell. Thats a selling point in itself.

The book sample alone had me hooked enough to want to buy it.

The Doc Went to my library to loan it out last week, surprise surprise they didn't have it, the lady checked all Denbighshire ones aswell, no luck, but she did say if its not there in a few weeks then they will buy it just to loan it for me, now thats what I call service! BTW for all those people who will say just buy it, I have never bought a book and the last one I read was one of them fighting fantasy books when I was 13.
Triquatra first time for everything doc!

i just finished the hunger games trilogy, it was a good read, but I learnt absolutely nothing about the music scene from it - I highly recommend luna c's book over the hunger games trilogy if you want to read something about music!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I just realized this would be an excellent thing to read while on my flight overseas for my upcoming trip! Is amazon the only outlet selling it?

Why was I not invited on this overseas trip?

Who said this was an invitation only event? If you really wanted to go, you would've made an effort to do so. It's not like HTID In The Sun just sneaks up on you.

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page