Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 NEW NOTORIOUS VINYL RELEASE OUT NOW !!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj marc smith OUT NOW! What all Notorious and Marc Smith Fans have waited for. The first of the next batch of Stompin releases from Notorious.... DJ Marc Smith & DJ Kurt - Throw Your Hands Up'
MAKE SURE YOU GRAB YOURSELF A COPY http://www.trackitdown.net/track/marc-smith-and-kurt/throw-your-hands-up-original-mix/hardcore/4536095.html As always a MASSIVE THANKS for all your continuing support folks! Love you all ;) Marc xx
djDMS LOVE Notorious vinyl! Bought a load of the back catalogue recently, and definitely getting this too.
dj marc smith Nice one
wong thought it would be called notorious digital by now lol
dj marc smith No offence to the other labels at all, but everyone just puts digital after their label name now, it was started as vinyl and it will remain as vinyl. I guess i just like to keep the history hey ;)
Pulse89 Sick track,loving this
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by dj marc smith:
No offence to the other labels at all, but everyone just puts digital after their label name now, it was started as vinyl and it will remain as vinyl. I guess i just like to keep the history hey ;)

I'm sure it won't cause any issues, name it what you wanna name it! btw this is Steven we met at HTID ITS I'm the American you are truly an awesome person to meet man! :)
Warnman I really like the vocals of this track, although it would sound more useful in Symphonic Metal.
dj marc smith Hey Stephen fella, it was awesome to meet your good self to young man :D HTID ITS Is always just mad crazy fun hey !!
warped_candykid Love that melody!

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page