Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HappyHardcore.com radio mix requests!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Want to be the next DJ Cotts? Ravine, Bluecore or other countless DJ's that got their break on HappyHardcore.com radio?

We're accepting general DJ mix submissions at the moment, we'll post the request forums first and later next week post in the news so get in early. If you regularly submit to us you can work you way to live shows.

Email [email protected] for the details on how to submit.

Note: We only accept good DJ mixes so if you don't feel your mixing is not radio material please keep practising and submit when you feel you are as good as any of the existing DJ's on the station.
Ken Masters Sounds good, would love to eventually hold a regular show on here.

Now if the couriers would just collect my decks from Glasgow on the day I ask them too! Grrr! 3rd time lucky this Tuesday I guess.
D-tor Awesome!

Sadly I'm not consistent enough to do a radio show.
Bonkers4Life EDIT
Jonny Rich yeah i would be up for that
johnnygomental Would you take a hefty area51 vs ruffex mix?? I did it December last year and to blow my own trumpet hard,I can't stop listening to it!
raindancerob gonna send you an email Silver mate when i get the chance
djcandykid is this still active?
silver Yep :)
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Yep :)

i sent you two emails when i last replied but never heard owt back ?
silver Send another I reply to all.
raindancerob ok will do when im at home again.

thanks
raindancerob email sent Silver fella
silver Reply to
raindancerob seen cheers. will send one over when i get the chance, had stuff on lately so havent had the time as of yet
K1LSW1TCH I emailed you brother, I would love to try to kick it with the big dogs!
chappy_hardcore When I get back home i'll get around to doing one. Would be nice after all this time.
lewiscanon Idk if many people love Makina/Spanish Hardcore But I wonder if anyone Owns this tune Solaris - Save Me would any aff the Happy Hardcore DJ's oon happyhardcore.com play this uplifting tune ;)
CharlesMedina
quote:
Want to be the next DJ Cotts? Ravine, Bluecore or other countless DJ's that got their break on HappyHardcore.com radio?

We're accepting general DJ mix submissions at the moment, we'll post the request forums first and later next week post in the news so get in early. If you regularly submit to us you can work you way to live shows.

Note: We only accept good DJ mixes so if you don't feel your mixing is not radio material please keep practising and submit when you feel you are as good as any of the existing DJ's on the station.

Sounds great, would love to in the long run hold a consistent show on here.

Presently if the dispatches would simply gather my decks from Glasgow on the day I ask them as well! Grrr! third time fortunate this Tuesday I presume.
CharlesMedina
quote:
Want to be the next DJ Cotts? Ravine, Bluecore or other countless DJ's that got their break on HappyHardcore.com radio?

Sounds great, would love to in the long run hold a consistent show on here.

Presently if the dispatches would simply gather my decks from Glasgow on the day I ask them as well! Grrr! third time fortunate this Tuesday I presume.
PilautKeen i was also looking for this solution
PilautKeen Hello to all of you i am new here and want to make friends
Samination you wont make many friends on this thread though :P
Si Thompson Cool.

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page