Total online 2232
 Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 look at all these forthcoming albums (oh my!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Triquatra Electronica Exposed have released the first part of Freeform Exposed 2. Freeform Exposed 2 is split into 5 parts,
all of which have been professionally mastered. The first two parts are mixed by Shanty, and the final three parts feature 37 tracks and remixes in unmixed format, perfect for DJ use!
For more details, tracklist and download links check out this thread: here

3Form Records have also announced some news on their upcoming album project "Fallen Angels", whcih will be a 2CD album released this year
clips are now on their soundcloud page, more details can be found at this thread: [url=http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59705]here[url]

Rebuild Music recently announced a follow up to the fast selling freeformia album which is due to be released around May/June

Trackmaster Music is set to release their second CD album "Full Frequency Volume 2" which is penned for a spring release date.
Clips have also been appearing on their soundcloud page.

Lastly, a mahoosive lineup from the guys at Hardcore Undergound with the forthcoming (and this is quite a list!) albums from
Marc Smith 'Notorious By Nature' (due in March!)

Brisk
Sharkey (as announced on the recent Hardcore Underground show!)
'Hardcore Underground Breaks'
'Happy Hardcore Underground' (Digital Album)
and of course Hardcore Underground 6.

so, any you can think of that are missing from el listio bigio?!
Thumpa
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Electronica Exposed have released the first part of Freeform Exposed 2. Freeform Exposed 2 is split into 5 parts,
all of which have been professionally mastered. The first two parts are mixed by Shanty, and the final three parts feature 37 tracks and remixes in unmixed format, perfect for DJ use!
For more details, tracklist and download links check out this thread: <a href="http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59716">here</a>

3Form Records have also announced some news on their upcoming album project "Fallen Angels", whcih will be a 2CD album released this year
clips are now on their soundcloud page, more details can be found at this thread: <a href="http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59705">here</a>

Furthermore, Trackmaster Music is set to release their second CD album "Full Frequency Volume 2" which is penned for a spring release date.
Clips have also been appearing on their soundcloud page.

Lastly, a mahoosive lineup from the guys at Hardcore Undergound with the forthcoming (and this is quite a list!) albums from
Marc Smith
Brisk
Sharkey (as announced on the recent Hardcore Underground show!)
'Hardcore Underground Breaks'
'Happy Hardcore Underground' (Digital Album)
and of course Hardcore Underground 6.

so, any you can think of that are missing from el listio bigio?!

New album out May/June on ReBuild
Triquatra Awesome mate! Added it to the first post and will get that added to the news article as soon as it appears on the front page!

should I just put a "follow up album to Freeformania" or can we give a name yet? :)
Thumpa I haven't thought of one yet!
DJ Hellfury you forgot the Al Storm & Euphony album from HU and Marc Smiths album is called "Notorious By Nature"
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
you forgot the Al Storm & Euphony album from HU and Marc Smiths album is called "Notorious By Nature"

good call there Hellfury! :)
latininxtc There are two other HU artist albums in the works but they have yet to be announced. I'll just leave it at that.
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
There are two other HU artist albums in the works but they have yet to be announced. I'll just leave it at that.

Yes, we're only talking about announced albums/compilations
DJ Hellfury
quote:
There are two other HU artist albums in the works but they have yet to be announced. I'll just leave it at that.

That would be 9 albums in total from HU in the making... huge record and pipeline in my opinion
Ionosphere and the forthcoming PPF 2....
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

That would be 9 albums in total from HU in the making... huge record and pipeline in my opinion

Definitely they are the most active label currently when it comes to albums, whether it be digital or hard copy. I'm sure some of these will be delayed for some time, but eventually HU releases everything that has so far claimed it will release.
DJ Hellfury Substanced forthcoming second album is called FutureForm, there is one clip on FINRG Recordings
Bonkers4Life 7D is coming out with an album in the coming months. Artwork should be available within the next couple days
Samination 7D isn't interesting to me since it doesn't contain unmixed tracks.
Lorenzo.Tweakn HU EP Vol 3 next month! i'm actually distributing them in america along with some merchandise, i'll be providing tracking numbers for all of them, i'll be sure to keep you guys updated on that, i still have to get all the details sorted with cdjay about where i'm selling it all etc
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
7D isn't interesting to me since it doesn't contain unmixed tracks.

Alright, but I dont believe you asked the question.
Josephson_Junction
quote:

Ignoring the bluntness of that statement, an unmixed 7D album might be interesting. Following the "different genre per disc" formula, it could be a good way to get people to expand their interests into other electronic genres.
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:

Ignoring the bluntness of that statement, an unmixed 7D album might be interesting. Following the "different genre per disc" formula, it could be a good way to get people to expand their interests into other electronic genres.

I've tried in the past. Didn't get enough support for it. Never went back.
Spyanova Are there any good artist albums coming out? aside from the obvious ones
latininxtc
quote:

What a cunnty comment that has nothing to do with the question being asked. No one asked for your opinion on how you feel about each of these albums, this is to help list what's missing on anything that's forthcoming.

Go to the current CXH hate topic they could use some of that natural "charm" of yours.
Craigavon raver Sharkeys album is gonna see the light of day then!? i've been away for over a month but certainly didn't expect to see this! and can't wait for some of these albums, i need a good hardcore fix!

And didn't realise storm & euphony were releasing an album either
Samination
quote:
quote:

What a cunnty comment that has nothing to do with the question being asked. No one asked for your opinion on how you feel about each of these albums, this is to help list what's missing on anything that's forthcoming.

Go to the current CXH hate topic they could use some of that natural "charm" of yours.

I don't consider a mixed compilation as a n album, so to me it has relevance. I might buy most of the albums in Triq's post.

And why are you giving me a ****y reply? I said it had no Interest to me. I didn't say "Shit like that shouldn't exist". Calm down and keep the rash reactions to my really bad posts.
_Jay_ LOL. Love it when you two go at it.

I love watching.
DJ Hellfury This is a thread about suggesting new compilations and CDs, not judging some of them with "I'm not interested in these because I only need unmixed ones". It just looked misplaced here
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I love watching.

Hmm that's not what the ladyboys from Thailand have been saying ;)
_Jay_ You can't believe a word those whores say.
Samination
quote:
You can't believe a word those whores say.

I thought you where the whore?

Anyways, only reason I aired my thought is because my money is on unmixed albums/compilations, undepending on if I ever use the tracks in a mix myself. I don't see the joy anymore in getting a mixed album, other than to see what's out now (or in some cases, in the future *cough hixxy*).
_Jay_ You can still call a whore a whore if you're a whore. You whore.
Samination
quote:
You can still call a whore a whore if you're a whore. You whore.

now you're just showing off
TTE Smiling Corpse #002 coming Q2
DJ Hellfury Nice, 1 or 2 cds? :D
TTE We are having twins.
DJ Hellfury I throw some money at my screen and nothing happends, damn it D;

2cds are ace
WTR HQ Watchtower Vol.3 is planned for Q2 2013. There will also be another artist album released this year - no date as of yet but keep your eyes peeled, it's a good one ;)
DJ Hellfury Ok guys, please release watchtower vol.3 and smiling corpse 2 around the same time as rebuilds new album so i can buy those 3 at the same time. Maybe a little discount or some extras when someone buys them all the same time, would be epic ;D

really looking forward to all of these cds. 2013 will be an epic year when it comes to releases.
_Jay_
quote:
really looking forward to all of these cds. 2013 will be an epic year when it comes to releases.

Yeah, not to mention expensive! Crumbs.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Yeah, not to mention expensive! Crumbs.

oh boo hoo at least you don't have to pay an extra shipping cost for int'l delivery. On top of that the dollar is weaker than the british pound so cry me a river somewhere else!
DJ Hellfury Dont care about the money as long as all cds are worth my money.
_Jay_ lol, I wasn't suggesting I felt hard done by!
latininxtc
quote:
Ok guys, please release watchtower vol.3 and smiling corpse 2 around the same time as rebuilds new album so i can buy those 3 at the same time. Maybe a little discount or some extras when someone buys them all the same time, would be epic ;D

That would only work if they are all being released through sites such as amazon and hmv and AFAIK Rebuild cds are only available for purchase through Olly's site, same goes for Watchtower.

the HU breaks album and Marc Smith's album I think will be released a couple of weeks apart, so I'll definitely hold out a bit to get those bundles.
Darts There's a new Trackmaster Music double CD album coming soon too!
TTE It might not be the only Smiling Corpse release of the year either...
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Darts:
There's a new Trackmaster Music double CD album coming soon too!

that's already in the first post dude!
"Trackmaster Music is set to release their second CD album "Full Frequency Volume 2" which is penned for a spring release date.
Clips have also been appearing on their soundcloud page."
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
and the forthcoming PPF 2....

the lads raise a good point!

It took 1.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page