Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ Bananaman Returns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_ I've just seen on facebook that Bananaman is coming out of retirement. Could be interesting.

He's got a new facebook page, and he's stated that: "I'm working along side a fantastic and talented new producer".

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Bananaman/415523981866279

Some promising clips from the (non-Breeze discs of) Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 9, more and more whisperings of a Scott Brown return to the studio, and now this!

Could be an interesting year for Hardcore.
DJ Hellfury I hope it will not be the same case as with Vagabond and Dowster. Bananaman made some nice tunes for bonkers so he should stick to classic ukhardcore without being influenced by breeze's new sound e.g.
Mortis Interesting. With Demo coming back too hopefully these guys will start making new happy hardcore, that would be great
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
I hope it will not be the same case as with Vagabond and Dowster.

I dig quite a bit of their new stuff man. There are some tracks which sound a little Electo/Dubby, but I think on the whole they have tried to keep things positive and uplifting.
DJ Hellfury Just prefer Vagabonds old tunes on BB and NG, thats all what i tried to say :)

And... Demo returns too? If yes, i would like too see new hhc aswell!
Phobz I hope he sticks to the old happy hardcore style influence. I wish fade would come out too. Miss Fade :(
Hard2Get All kinds of epic.
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Interesting. With Demo coming back too hopefully these guys will start making new happy hardcore, that would be great

Imagine a Demo & Bananaman collaboration. Never seen before!
Charger This is real unexpected but, definitely something big is going to come out from him!
Lorenzo.Tweakn Other exciting things;

No Left Turn & K12 Studios is returning soon. :x. No Reese though :(

my first track signed to k12 studios: http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/tweakn-inspiration-i-miss-you

Rush Delivery is also coming back with a 4 disc album.
Samination Bananaman? maybe Fade might not be far behind?
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
It is all kinds of epic.
quote:
Interesting. With Demo coming back too hopefully these guys will start making new happy hardcore, that would be great

Imagine a Demo & Bananaman collaboration. Never seen before!

That would be amazing.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:
This is real unexpected but, definitely something big is going to come out from him!

That's what she said!

She = Scat_Lover_79.
Simon This is indeed, very, very good news!
Audio Warfare Awesome stuff, very interesting to hear what he comes up with!
Thumpa
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
Other exciting things;

my first track signed to k12 studios: http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/tweakn-inspiration-i-miss-you

None of these things is as interesting as Bananaman....make your own thread for your own news please.

Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
quote:
Other exciting things;

None of these things is as interesting as Bananaman....make your own thread for your own news please.

i'm just saying other exciting things going on atm
DJ Hellfury Bananaman + HHC + Rebuild_release = epic

I hope this happens

don_simon3000 if this is his equipment in the fb banner - cool stuff. that should lead to some good tracks for sure :)
Spyanova Awesome that Bananaman is coming back! Will be interesting to hear the style he adopts. He got a FB page or something to like?

LOL at Lorenzo trying to steal the spotlight. Gunned down
_Jay_ He has mate, yeah:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Bananaman/415523981866279
Ravechief
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
quote:
Other exciting things;

hahaha! True story.
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
I hope he sticks to the old happy hardcore style influence. I wish fade would come out too. Miss Fade :(

Great news! Aye will be interesting to see how his new style will sound!

Loved Fade & Bananaman's style.
Ken Masters This is pretty cool news, wonder if he'll stick to the magical old sound?

...and Jay, whats all this about Scott Brown getting back in the studio?
_Jay_ About six weeks ago or so, Scott tweeted a couple of things like "Studio all set-up now" and and "Really excited for you guys to hear what I'm going to be producing" and stuff like that. I'd heard other people mention rumours about it as well. I'll try dig out the actual Tweets mate, bare with me!

Edit: Right, here's a couple I've found.

This one's to Thumpa around mid-January: "I'll be honest mate I'm wanting to work on new stuff as it's all been remixes of late." after Olly asked if he was available for remix work.

This one is from back in mid-December. Been longer than I thought! "All requests for styles of tracks will be noted. I want to write music the people want #scottbrowntracks" And this, earlier on the same day:

"I'll write a more thorough a statement with regards to writing new music very soon. I'm excited about the music I want to bring you."

And: "Big studio overhaul, big things happening. Exciting times."

And: "something is in the cards, I'm just getting my own ship in order! Then booooom"

Pretty fcuking powerful, eh?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
cards, I'm just getting my own ship in order! Then booooom"

It is certainly that.
Ken Masters
quote:
About six weeks ago or so, Scott tweeted a couple of things like "Studio all set-up now" and and "Really excited for you guys to hear what I'm going to be producing" and stuff like that. I'd heard other people mention rumours about it as well. I'll try dig out the actual Tweets mate, bare with me!

This one's to Thumpa around mid-January: "I'll be honest mate I'm wanting to work on new stuff as it's all been remixes of late." after Olly asked if he was available for remix work.

This one is from back in mid-December. Been longer than I thought! "All requests for styles of tracks will be noted. I want to write music the people want #scottbrowntracks" And this, earlier on the same day:

"I'll write a more thorough a statement with regards to writing new music very soon. I'm excited about the music I want to bring you."

And: "something is in the cards, I'm just getting my own ship in order! Then booooom"

Your like the spy of Hardcore! This all sounds promising, let us know if you hear anything else dude, im long over due my SB fix!

latininxtc
quote:
About six weeks ago or so, Scott tweeted a couple of things like "Studio all set-up now" and and "Really excited for you guys to hear what I'm going to be producing" and stuff like that. I'd heard other people mention rumours about it as well. I'll try dig out the actual Tweets mate, bare with me!

looks like someone spends a little too much time on social networking lol

but at least you're resourceful.

As far as all these comebacks go, I'll reserve my excitement once I actually hear what these guys will have to offer. I hope that they offer something fresh and new, with of course their tie-ins to what made these guys popular in the first place. I just hope for Scott Brown has a more distinct sound this time rather than something that sounds like the last 100 tracks he produced.
warped_candykid hopefully they will bring back the happy pipe-organ mid-section in tracks!!! And cheesy vocals! And the kick drum!!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

I just hope for Scott Brown has a more distinct sound this time rather than something that sounds like the last 100 tracks he produced.

that's the beauty of it! Its an aquired taste haha
Samination I think Scott Brown lost a little of the plot when he tried to sound like the others. Back in 2000-2003 he basicly had his own sound.
DJ Hellfury As long as he isnt producing stuff like "False Prophet" I'm fine; would be a blast when he returns to the sound of hardwired I and II
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
that's the beauty of it! Its an aquired taste haha

Exactly! I doubt he'll go identical to his earlier stuff, but I'd like to think it will have some trademark elements in there! Really am genuinely bloody excited to see what he comes up with.
The Dopeman this threads made me dig out hixxy's bonkers 1 mix just to listen to forever together lol

probably the only happy hardcore track that properly got stuck in my head when i 1st heard it :p
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
hopefully they will bring back the happy pipe-organ mid-section in tracks!!! And cheesy vocals! And the kick drum!!

Pipe organ? Lol. I don't remember any pipe organs! Examples?

As for Scott Brown. Scott Brown will always sound like Scott Brown. He has always had his own sound that is instantly recognisable as being nothing like anyone elses. Although that's not to say all his tunes should sound exactly the same, but none of them do!
DJ Hellfury wondering what you guys would think of an bananaman mix to celebrate his comeback.

i would say 2 tracks per dj and i would send this set to bananaman on facebook, sounds good?
_Jay_ Updated:

"Exciting news Flash.....
Bananaman & Gisbo
Catch you(be the one)
To be released on Hardcore underground.
Big thanks to Fracus & Darwin
Ill keep you posted to when the teaser go's up. B-Man"

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=418811998204144&id=415523981866279
DJ Hellfury So it's UKH, i hope the best
Brainchild I am really excited about Bananaman's comeback. I love all his work from the happy hardcore period under his own name and both Silk Cuts and JHal.

That is one hell of an impressive studio he has judging by the Facebook picture. Wouldn't want to see the final cost for that one.

Where did you hear about Demo returning to the scene? I had mixed reactions to his music. He seemed best when working with other producers. I think his solo work were all remixed then released. I heard the original version of Muzik on an album mix by Force & Styles and it sounded terrible.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Brainchild:
I am really excited about Bananaman's comeback. I love all his work from the happy hardcore period under his own name and both Silk Cuts and JHal.

That is one hell of an impressive studio he has judging by the Facebook picture. Wouldn't want to see the final cost for that one.

Where did you hear about Demo returning to the scene?

Himself i think. He recently uploaded the very original version (unreleased) of I've Got a Feeling (or was it You're Mine? I honestly don't remember lol) to soundcloud.
Spyanova Bit disappointed about him working with gisbo actually. Always thought Gisbo produced pretty generic and atandard stuff. Granted he does it well, theres not much innovation in his tracks. Perhaps working with bananaman will change that
The Dopeman
quote:
Updated:

"Exciting news Flash.....
Bananaman & Gisbo
Catch you(be the one)
To be released on Hardcore underground.
Big thanks to Fracus & Darwin
Ill keep you posted to when the teaser go's up. B-Man"

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=418811998204144&id=415523981866279

ur like the sherlock holmes of hardcore...is there anything you can't find out!!!
DJ Hellfury

His name is Bond, Jaymes Bond

_Jay_ LOL! It's purely because I'm a combination of a) obsessed with Hardcore and b) unemployed at the moment.
DJ Hellfury Don't fool us, you just try to hunt down Dr. Core!

... ok, enough puns :P
Audio Warfare
quote:

Indeed. Wonder what else he has been up to... Clearly not just a dance music set up as there's instruments next door and a surround sound monitor arrangement.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
quote:

Indeed. Wonder what else he has been up to... Clearly not just a dance music set up as there's instruments next door and a surround sound monitor arrangement.

Have a look at the console too.

quote:
Don't fool us, you just try to hunt down Dr. Core!

Dr. Core LOL
Gisbo :)

DJ Hellfury even though our very own special agent posted it already:

damn, you are lucky to get in touch with bananaman :))
hope we see hhc someday, not only ukh
The Dopeman Wow!!! I've just been played something by Gisbo., Bow people and tip your hat!!!! A different league.

status update from bananamans fb page

hmmmmmm i'm not too sure about that like

seems like a bit of a kick in the teeth to producers that don't make the same generic style la lot like what i'm making it just seems if you want to get noticed by a legend then you have to make the same as everyone else which to me is just straight up ********

imo theres nothing i've heard from gisbo that i havn't already heard from either a big name or another up and coming producer and it feels like a lot of people just refuse to accept anything different than the norm

also he did say it aint hardcore but imo i don't really give 2 ****s
Samination I have to agree with Dopeman for once. I've never really been fund of Gisbo's stuff either.

Just listened to the Catch You track. It does sound better than most Gisbo's other stuff. and especially less electro!
DJ Hellfury this tune takes the right direction with those vocals etc. and maybe is gisbos best tune so far but still not really exciting while listening, idk.
The Dopeman
quote:
still not really exciting while listening

i'm the same most of his tracks feel like copies of big name tunes the quality of his tracks are good but the tracks in general just lack imagination imo
_Jay_ Pretty decent tune, the new one. Liked it.

Bananaman & Gisbo - Catch Me (Be The One)

https://soundcloud.com/bananamanandgisbo/bananaman-gisbo-catch-you-be

This is the other track on that new SoundCloud account:

Jhal - Deep Within Your Mind (Gisbo Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/bananamanandgisbo/jhal-deep-within-your-mind
DJ Hellfury thx for soundcloud link 007

new track is kinda good
_Jay_
quote:
thx for soundcloud link 007

Ha ha ha! I like that.
_Jay_ Bananaman has just posted that there will be two remixes of 'Jhal - Life We Share'. One by he and Gisbo, and another by a yet to be unnamed artist "but sure none of you will be disappointed.." is the word from the man himself.

Jhal - Life We Share:

It's fcuking uncanny really. If any of you have been on here lately, you will have seen that I've made a thread about recommendations for Hardcore from the '90s and very early 2000s because I don't know a hell of a lot. Off the back of that, someone linked me to this track about a week ago and I have well and truly fallen in love with it. Since I've discovered it, Bananaman has come out of retirement, after thirteen years away and has now announced it'll be remixed not once, but twice. Fcuking unbelievable coincidence really.

The Universe is watching.
Phobz Bananaman's been stalking you jay and now he knows you like it - he's arisen.
Hard2Get
quote:
Bananaman has just posted that there will be two remixes of 'Jhal - Life We Share'. One by he and Gisbo, and another by a yet to be unnamed artist "but sure none of you will be disappointed.." is the word from the man himself.

Jhal - Life We Share:

[youtubeDCEXG7tffXU[/youtube]

It's fcuking uncanny really. If any of you have been on here lately, you will have seen that I've made a thread about recommendations for Hardcore from the '90s and very early 2000s because I don't know a hell of a lot. Off the back of that, someone linked me to this track about a week ago and I have well and truly fallen in love with it. Since I've discovered it, Bananaman has come out of retirement, after thirteen years away and has now announced it'll be remixed not once, but twice. Fcuking unbelievable coincidence really.

Lol wtf!
DJ Hellfury Jhal - Life We Share (Fracus & Darwin Remix)

THATS MY BET!
_Jay_
quote:
Lol wtf!

Absolutely ridiculous, isn't it!?!

quote:
Jhal - Life We Share (Fracus & Darwin Remix)

THATS MY BET!

That could actually be very, very nice.
Hard2Get Someone should have put it in the remix wishlist before Bananaman came back (if the thread started before then), then it would have been super weird!
The Dopeman where the hell is a time traveling delorean when you need one lol
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
where the hell is a time traveling delorean when you need one lol

http://www.youtube.com/
kathryn Yay for the Banaman

Hard2Get A somewhat predictable post from you Kathryn, lol.
Phobz Hahaha!
DJ Hellfury hahaha @ that bananaman post
Brainchild
quote:
quote:
Bananaman has just posted that there will be two remixes of 'Jhal - Life We Share'. One by he and Gisbo, and another by a yet to be unnamed artist "but sure none of you will be disappointed.." is the word from the man himself.

Jhal - Life We Share:

[youtubeDCEXG7tffXU[/youtube]

Lol wtf!

I would be happier if Bananaman released the originals along with the remixes, hopefully he will. There are a lot of great tracks I would love to purchase.
warped_candykid ....I hope he has more up his sleeve.
DJ Hellfury
quote:

I would be happier if Bananaman released the originals along with the remixes, hopefully he will. There are a lot of great tracks I would love to purchase.

Totally agree on this one. Bananaman should release an album with 1cd new and another one or 2 cds with remastered / unreleased classics. I would instant-buy this, just sayin

kathryn
quote:
A somewhat predictable post from you Kathryn, lol.

You know me to well
djDMS Very Ap-peeling stuff
DJ Hellfury
quote:

Ok ive been asked for a vote for the free track on hitting 500 likes, So here Go's.
1. Dream Surprise
http://youtu.be/zJTH02yueg0

2.Find Away
http://youtu.be/sibjGnqujR0

3.Give your self to me
http://youtu.be/iWvSd9EfSQM

Thanks B-Man

vote ffs! :D
Gisbo dream surprise <3
kathryn Give yourself to me
Mortis He has just given the wav version of Dream Surprise away on facebook:

https://soundcloud.com/f-b-inc/fade-bananaman-dream-surprise
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
Give yourself to me

If you insist.
kathryn
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
Give yourself to me

If you insist.

Quicksilver Never mind this. Got confused.
Vitalism Fabulous news.

Maybe we'll get treated to a non-s3rl remix of dreams surprise, that might actually live up to how great the original was.

Either way, I'm glad to hear of the return of such seasoned talent to the scene. And here all the naysayers thought the genre was on its way out...
DJ Hellfury 2013 will be a strong year, now i only need innovate to be reformed and hardwired iv to be fully satisfied
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Vitalism:
And here all the naysayers thought the genre was on its way out...

Only the ones uneducated on the scene.
scottyd2k9 http://soundcloud.com/f-b-inc
lovally
DJ Hellfury i auto-fav every tune from there atm., just <3
dj_deano Maybe we can see the Fade & Bananaman remix of Follow Me finally come out....
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by dj_deano:
Maybe we can see the Fade & Bananaman remix of Follow Me finally come out....

https://soundcloud.com/flyin/stompy-flyin-come-and-follow-1

dj_deano Holy ****ing SHIT!!!

Im gonna get a copy pressed onto an everlasting dubplate. AMAZING!
DJ Hellfury too bad there are tons of cracks during vocals -_-

anyway, you should watch fade & bananamans soundcloud profile aswell since bananaman releases even unreleased stuff on there for free
dj_deano Might be able to clean it up in protools or something. Master it a bit.

DJ Hellfury
quote:
Might be able to clean it up in protools or something. Master it a bit.

let us know if you managed to remove cracks and remaster it a bit :)) this tune is worth the work imo.
dj_deano Certainly is. I have wanted this for years!! All I need now is Force & Styles remix of With or Without you.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

let us know if you managed to remove cracks and remaster it a bit :)) this tune is worth the work imo.

They can't be removed without removing detail from the song.
dj_deano Im not too bothered about the crackles, a lot of my records have pops clicks anyway. I just want to clear it up a bit.
Brainchild Is it me or does it jump ever so slightly during the last chorus?
DJ Hellfury dont know if its worth an own thread since dj demo actually said he make one live set in the following months, so people know he is somehow back, but:

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Henshall (Facebook, January)
hi mark will you be producing any new material this year?

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Demo(Facebook, January)
yes, we have found an brilliant engineer to work with and a final mix down studio is being sort after right now, we have some great vocals found on DAT that never saw the light of day 12-15 yrs ago this is all being processed in readiness for the first DJ Set for 12yrs ...

https://soundcloud.com/thedjdemo
Hard2Get
quote:
Is it me or does it jump ever so slightly during the last chorus?

I didn't notice any jumps. Or nothing i would consider a jump.
quote:
https://soundcloud.com/thedjdemo

Wow i had no idea he had posted any of that stuff!

Edit: I noticed they are only clips. Although it's great to hear what the DAT sourced tunes sound like either way.
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Holy ****ing SHIT!!!

Im gonna get a copy pressed onto an everlasting dubplate. AMAZING!

lol! Glad I could be of help
Samination yea, make a dubplate out of a dubplate rip. Success!!
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

They can't be removed without removing detail from the song.

Depends on how aggressive you allow it to be. I always have to lower my settings when I do vinyl rips. But some vinylsrequire heavy filtering, unless you really LOVE crackles.
Hard2Get Personally i don't mind any amount of crackles. But we have had this discussion before, lol. And you weren't asking. I'm jut saying.
Vitalism I forgot how delicious hams 99 breakbeat mix of Muzik.

If any y'all haven't heard it, you're missin out!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Vitalism:
I forgot how delicious hams 99 breakbeat mix of Muzik.

If any y'all haven't heard it, you're missin out!

One of the first Ham tracks I've heard, on Off Yer Nut!! 2
Mortis Bananaman has announced that Silk Cuts is to be "reborn". Personally I hope it's in the happy hardcore style but I doubt it will be.
Triquatra
quote:
Personally I hope it's in the happy hardcore style.

you and me both!
Craigavon raver More good news in the hardcore scene then haven't been coming on here much of late, but when i do its all good news

sharkeys album
marc smith albim
strom and euphony album
demo coming back
bananaman coming back

Exellent stuff! hopefully alot more good news to come this year
Sulphurik Here's a track I did a few years back with a Fade & Bananaman influenced bassline!

Sulphurik - Towards The Light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfimW7lzvy8
_Jay_ From Bananaman today:

"Afternoon all...
Just thought I would let you all know that there will be 4 mixes of Life we share coming soon.
One of those has that 98 feel about.
Will keep you all posted.
B-Man"
Mortis Just seen that post, can't wait to hear the '98 one.
DJ Hellfury That's faptastic.
eddiewould Some amazing tracks on that soundcloud page.
rafferty Man that's crazy he's coming back, definitely a positive for Hardcore music. I used to love his tracks he did with DJ Fade like Calypso summer. I wonder if Fade will think about coming back now that Bananaman has.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
I wonder if Fade will think about coming back now that Bananaman has.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59961&whichpage=1

quote:
Originally posted by Bananaman (Facebook):
Ohhh! Exciting News.... Been speaking to Fade and.........
Fade & Bananaman will be re-doing one of our old tracks.

kathryn had a listen to

http://soundcloud.com/bananamanandgisbo/bananaman-gisbo-catch-you-be

but didnt really do anything for me
Samination Yea, it does sound more Gisbo, but with slight production difference. To me it sounds alittle like when Supreme & Sunset Regime came back and produced for Turbulence Hardcore
rafferty
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
I wonder if Fade will think about coming back now that Bananaman has.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59961&whichpage=1

quote:
Originally posted by Bananaman (Facebook):
Ohhh! Exciting News.... Been speaking to Fade and.........
Fade & Bananaman will be re-doing one of our old tracks.

Man I never thought I'd see the day. Who's next, Justin Time & DNA lol

Great to see some classic names back.

Samination If too many come back I think most of us will get dissapointed. What do you expect them to produce? The old stuff, and call them stiff lips who makes the same old stuff, or do we complain that they sound just like every other guy right now?
_Jay_ It's a good point.

You just have to hope they try and capture an older sound with modern production values. Just hope their musical talent can translate through modern production.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
You just have to hope they try and capture an older sound with modern production values. Just hope their musical talent can translate through modern production.

Quote of the Week!
_Jay_ Leaving aside (unfair?) comparisons to works of yesteryear, I like this:

Bananaman & Gisbo ft. Jodie - Blue Eyes

https://soundcloud.com/bananamanandgisbo/bananaman-gisbo-feat-jodie
wong rather disappointed. maybe he needs to stay away from gisbo
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
rather disappointed. maybe he needs to stay away from gisbo

I think he would do better to produce his own stuff. Otherwise whatever gets produced will just sound like everything else.
DJ Hellfury it's not that quality like his older tunes but I somehow still like this one.
latininxtc
quote:
Leaving aside (unfair?) comparisons to works of yesteryear, I like this:

Bananaman & Gisbo ft. Jodie - Blue Eyes

https://soundcloud.com/bananamanandgisbo/bananaman-gisbo-feat-jodie

I like the track, but it does sound very DS/Gammer-ish. Maybe since he's been gone from the scene for awhile he's using Gisbo as a crutch to get his feel on current hardcore. I'm sure after time he'll start going in his own direction and finding his own style and sound for the current hardcore scene.

BTW has anybody been keeping track of all of the free downloads he has been offering? I sort of lost track and missed so many since I was always at work when he put them up. I think he made them available 7pm UK time, and that's 1pm my time and I'm always running all over the place and never had the chance to even check my phone for the updates.

If anyone has all the tracks I would greatly appreciate a re-upload somewhere!
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

BTW has anybody been keeping track of all of the free downloads he has been offering? I sort of lost track and missed so many since I was always at work when he put them up. I think he made them available 7pm UK time, and that's 1pm my time and I'm always running all over the place and never had the chance to even check my phone for the updates.

If anyone has all the tracks I would greatly appreciate a re-upload somewhere!

Yeah, that would be great. As far as I can tell, I have these (I'm sure I have more but no time to find them):

Silk cuts 11 b
Silk Cuts Un-Released
Samination WTF? I list Silk Cuts 11 b (which I bought from festerheadz) as "SC011 b1 - Blank & Jones - Cream (Silk Cuts mix)"
toml123 https://soundcloud.com/bananamanandgisbo/bananaman-gisbo-feat-jodie

- Just WOW!
_Jay_ I do really like it, but - as with quite fair amount of stuff in the mainstream at the moment - it lacks that bit of power/wholesomeness/fleshed-outness in certain sections.

Vocal - good, riff -good, melody - good.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
WTF? I list Silk Cuts 11 b (which I bought from festerheadz) as "SC011 b1 - Blank & Jones - Cream (Silk Cuts mix)"

If I remember correctly he said on facebook that this wasnt released.

Anyway, anyone have more from those freebies?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
WTF? I list Silk Cuts 11 b (which I bought from festerheadz) as "SC011 b1 - Blank & Jones - Cream (Silk Cuts mix)"

When? It was given away as an un-released tune.
_Jay_ Bananaman just posted this on his Facebook page:

"Guess what all......
Fade & Bananaman are in the studio today.... Oh yes!!!!
B-Man"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Bananaman/415523981866279?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
DJ Hellfury
Samination
quote:
Bananaman just posted this on his Facebook page:

"Guess what all......
Fade & Bananaman are in the studio today.... Oh yes!!!!
B-Man"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Bananaman/415523981866279?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

As long as it doesn't end up like Gisbo & Bananaman, rave on!
Gisbo everybody sing this song..... doo dah doo dah.....everybody sing this song..... oh da doo dah day

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Gisbo:
everybody sing this song..... doo dah doo dah.....everybody sing this song..... oh da doo dah day

Farmcore?
DJ Hellfury Well, that looks promising (pic from bananamans facebook

It took 6.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page