Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 HELP: Song ID!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Edikted it was played during paulina taylor's set at Summer Dreams @ The Dome couples weeks ago.. it goes:

"lets take a sad sooonnngggg.. and turn it HARDCORE!"

plz email me at [email protected] or just respond if you have any clue. thanks

xxhappyxx i think ur looking 4 the happy hardcore remix, of the old beatles song hey jude, 'hey jude dont make it bad, take a sad song n make it HARDCORE!!'

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
FingazMc thats a wicked tune i had that on a vibes dreamscape 25 tape but sum bitch taxed it it had dont speak on iy aswell

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
virus oooh.. ravers choice 6.. dont get me started on what an ASS tune that is..

adam

Edikted thank you!... now.. all i gotta do is find it..

instead of making a new post... can someone help me ID this song as well...

the other song im looking for is on DJ Spree & Entropy - Live @ True Luck @ exactly 6 minutes... (it can be found at www.sonicfury.net)

it goes... "it's a magic carpet ride...blah blah"

i've tried searching magic carpet ride.. but it shoes up other crap.. so if n e one knows the artist/song name... plz just post it up.

virus stealth - see me climb

silver Yep... hot puppy Ravers Choice 6
Edikted ppl keep telling me it's see me climb... but it's not that.. there's a different song ... someone download the mix and see if they know the song at 6mins.. if not.. then, if they can type out the lyrics..

spacevinyl it wouldnt let me download the mix off that website but the only tune i can think of with 'magic carpet ride' in the lyrics is see me climb:

"See me climb as high as i can go
looking down on people far below
you can see my secret fantasy
take a magic carpet ride with me"

Hope this helps

let me hear some noize all da girls all da boyz
virus oooOHH! now i see..

its Oceania - "Magic Ride", Red Rocket #7

the vocal goes "its a magic ride.. here tonite.." putting the word "magic" in there screwed me up..

adam

Edikted thank you VIRUS!... that sounds right.. now i gotta find it. :)

Edikted arg! well, im kinda pissed cus i can't seem to find the ** editted ** and the ** editted ** song... n e one kind enough to send the songs to me?.. i know im asking a lot but i'd really appreciate it. :)

[email protected]

LostKandyKidN1DerLand Did anyone go to Summer Dreamz at da Dome? I need to know how it waz! Man i can belive i missed it!

Edikted i was there...! i had tons of fun when paulina taylor got on the tables.. tons of energy... besides that... it was too crowded...

Edikted here's another one.. i heard on the Dj mix radio thingy around 3am PST

it goes..

"heeeeyyyy... ooooOOooOOohhh
take it up up and away
let the music hear my fantasy"

somethng liek that.. thanks!

Edikted and here's another one..

"have u ever climbed a mountain...have u swam beneath the ocean.. and saw teh dreams im dreaming.."

StrifeII "heeeeyyyy... ooooOOooOOohhh
take it up up and away
let the music hear my fantasy"
TINYTOT - DISCOLAND

"have u ever climbed a mountain...have u swam beneath the ocean.. and saw teh dreams im dreaming.."
FORCE & STYLES - FUNFAIR

(Methinks!!)

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/
FingazMc ive heard a different version it goes "have u ever climbed a mountain and tried to touch the stars have u flowen a rocket to the moon or maybe even mars have u swan beneth the ocean or surfed a tidal wave these r the dreams im dreaming the fantasys i crave" i didnt no it was by force and styles either

GT
quote:
Originally posted by mc-stylee:

ive heard a different version it goes "have u ever climbed a mountain and tried to touch the stars have u flowen a rocket to the moon or maybe even mars have u swan beneth the ocean or surfed a tidal wave these r the dreams im dreaming the fantasys i crave" i didnt no it was by force and styles either

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html height=1 noshade id=quote>

That's the one he was talking about, but obviously didn't know all the lyrics.

And Robbie, methinks you're right too.

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
FingazMc oh soz

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page