Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 How to make this sound?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
thedjjudah

at 1:07 ?

I used to think it was supersquares but I have revised my opinion. Now I don't know what it is!

It's probably easier than I think, but I just have no idea how to make this.

Yes, I know it's an older track.
DJ_FunDaBounce If it's the arpeggio bit, it's a Vengeance sample. It's in VEC vol 4, and from what I gather, on Nexus.
thedjjudah Thanks, man!

But that doesn't really tell me how to MAKE IT. I don't have Nexus. Maybe someone here could give me a lesson in synthesis. I bet it's a really simple combo of oscillators, but I can't get it.
DJ_FunDaBounce I'm sure it can be made/synthesized (maybe on something like serum or europa) but it could also be a combination of real life sounds (picked up by a mic and sampled) which is how I've always perceived it. It reminds me of an E-mu Orbit (a hardware ROMpler) too. Which is why I mentioned nexus as it's all sampled content.

To my ear the harmonics in that sound are too complex to program on an average subtractive synth.
Hard2Get It's a choir sample from something like the Korg M1, with a VCF filter added to it to give it the stabby sound.
Diskard Bruh.... this is a straight up nexus preset 'Voices' pack, pitched to the roof.

DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
It's a choir sample from something like the Korg M1, with a VCF filter added to it to give it the stabby sound.

Malstrom has some similar choir graintables.

Again the trend here is that it's a sample of some sort.
Calvin_G it's a woman singing "Ahhh" that's pitched up and layered with a bell sound.
Anon. Thats the binary voice preset in nexus. Gammer also used it other tracks.

It took 0.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page