Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 What track is this?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
smileshot The track is off the Vinylgroover tape at Slammin Vinyl May 8th(Friday)1998 @ Bagleys.It is the song after Eclipse and before Here I am.

The vocals from what I understand goes like this..."I know that there's something in the *?* that you smile,I get emotions from the look in your eyes"(then a couple verses down)"...your little piece of heaven"(It could be Dutch?)

If anyone could provide a label & artist it would be great.

Thanks
Skeenip I also wanna know the track. I know the samples from Roxette - Listen to your heart.

To the Sydney ppl, it's also track 2 on DJ destiny's Promo CD.

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."
virus "psychangle - smile, ****up" on malice

wicked tune, just picked it up myself a few months ago

adam

Edited by - virus on 16 Aug 2001 16:44:05
smileshot Thanks adam

djjum What is the the name of the song that goes "Dont you know what you do to me, your every girls fantasy blah blah blah blah dont be shy lets get inside"?

Heist Thatd be fade and melody - dream surprise on maveric records

www.mp3.com/djheist
smileshot If you're looking for the vinyl it's available @ www.phusionrecords.com under the label Highborn.

Take care
Alex_In_Wonderland I always thought it was Fade & Bananaman who did Dream Surprise, then again I'm famous for talking out of my arse so don't take what I say seriously

Alex.
silver The orginal is is Fade & Bananaman as well, but there was a second release can't remember who by.

It took 0.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page