Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 A clip for you all.......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PhantomB So seeing as no one helped me out on the thread I made about the track with the "want you back in my life" vocals (even after I replied with the correct lyrics) I thought I would record the song on the set in my car and upload it to YouTube for you all. Now can someone please tell me what this song is????
Triquatra No idea. People will reply if they know it.

There are very very few people who use this forum, and of the few people who are left using it, even fewer of us actually listen to new stuff...(past 2010 tops)..you might do better trying an HTID facebook group.

Any idea of the date of the set?
djDMS You're being so pissy about it I probably wouldn't tell you if I knew.
PhantomB
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
No idea. People will reply if they know it.

There are very very few people who use this forum, and of the few people who are left using it, even fewer of us actually listen to new stuff...(past 2010 tops)..you might do better trying an HTID facebook group.

Any idea of the date of the set?

The set is from westfest 2014 however MC Enemy does state in the set that this a very old track.

Triquatra Well, he says it's an "absolute classic", not that it's old. The track doesn't sound older than 2013 tops. Singer sounds as though it's Mandy Edge so it's probably an unreleased Recon and Demand track is my guess.
sterichie26
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
You're being so pissy about it I probably wouldn't tell you if I knew.

I'm with djDMS on this one, seen some of your other posts, your attitude stinks pal.
Si Thompson Found it. Thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Triquatra I take back everything I said previously and tip my hat to you, sir. Good find!
Si Thompson LOLZ.

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page