Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 tune id's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj-efeks first is a hardcore version of that track by dido - thankyou.. anyone??

and the second goes...

you have the greatest heart ive ever known, you have the strongest will ive seen, with every step you take you touch my soul... etc

and number 3 starts off with the intro saying fantasy... then it goes

emotions touched, feelings running high, it seems right, no need to run and hide... we live fantasy

and lucky last, and search your soul for an answer, the answer for my dreams...... open up your heart to me... thats just lil bits of it but shud help

cheers, i no someone can do it, there easy ones =P

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
FingazMc the second one is soul of on angel i dont no who its by but its ****in wicked

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
virus first tune would be hecttech 18, 'morning rain clouds'.. theres a newstyle remix on MOH as well..

second would be either silk cuts 6, or blatent beats 24, 'shine' by da edge (dj fade)

adam

silver I think the third one is the flip side to the New infinity.. can't remember too many new tunes :)
silver dj-efeks: GOT IT! It's not released yet it's Devastate - Analogue stomp on Hect Tech, only a few DJ's have it at the moment.
virus analouge stomp just has that "we came here just to party, if its a show you want, the show is live" and that funky music one..

i dunnooooo.......

adam

silver Analogue stomp is the name of the track.
virus yea, i kno :P i have it.. its not really vocally tho

adam

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page