Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events%3A UK %26 Ireland
 Rezzurection IV - England

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
fazza Event name: Rezzurection IV - England
Starts: 2003/11/7
City/Region: England

rewind promotions are proud to present the final multi arena dance event in the south of 2003! and who better to headline than top buzz, the legendary dj outfit have a very special fantazia set just for you! this event is gonna take you to the next level - make sure you join us for the ultimate old skool event of 2003!

FRIDAY 7TH NOVEMBER
SOUTH PARADE PIER - PORTSMOUTH
TICKETS £10 IN ADVANCE
9-2
NO DRESS CODE
ROAR

COACHES AVAILIABLE brighton, worthing, bournemouth, ringwood, fareham, southampton, chichester, havant (includes VIP entry)
call ernie on 07973 450241

ALL ATTRACTIONS, DJS, MC'S AND VENUE ARE 100% CONFIRMED

set times-

ROOM 1
1-2 TOP BUZZ - fantazia NYE '92 set
12-1 VINYLGROOVER - dreamscape set
11-12 DJ SY - fusion farnborough set
10-11 DJ DRUID - feel the panic (stern resident)
9-10 CHAMBERZ - old skool dnb to get ya started

ROOM 2
1-2 DJ DOUGAL - DREAMSCAPE SET!!!!
12-1 NICKY BLACKMARKET - drum n bass crew! the ultimate crowd pleaser
11-12 EDY C - anthems set '92-'96
10-11 DJ SIX - old and new drum n bass
9-10 DJ BAZZ - resident house selector ('88-'92 set)

MC MARLEY AND MC FREESTYLE

ATTRACTIONS
2 huge arenas with themed stage shows
Animated by screen projections
2xmartin F2 sound systems with additional S bin
Full UV backdrops and mobiles
State ot the art lighting shows to include - golden scans, strobe flowers, Terror strobes
plus much much more!

CONTACT ME FOR DIRECTIONS!!

trust me i have been to all 3 events prior to this one - the djs always turn up, the venue is decorated amazingly and it is a proper good night every single time!!
silver Wait a sec.... Vinylgroover is playing hardcore at this event!

Hmmm Vinylgroover back into the hardcore?

Seany vinylgroover back ????........ ,im not gonna get to excited :| ,is he just doing this set? or back in the scene.....

let the music take you to the highest height ,come on raise your hands up you can touch the sky.........

slinkySSential see ya there! bout time we got some decent events down here

My name is slinkySSential
My birth was accidental
My parents think im mental
Which i think shows potential

[email protected]
virus his final "last set ever"?

CabagePachDoll Yo yo Is Da Cabage Pach Doll Himself!!! It's been a long time comeround ya'll!!! Well... VinylGoover doing hardcore again yesyesyes now we can be free of what's been going down in the seen today!!! The king of Cheez iz back!!! Now we have good production and Phaty anthim'z back!!! Oh yes!!! (like the god father of hardcore Justin Time sayz) !!! Sooo that mean's you'll be hearing a lot more of me now and all good things to come of real HAPPYHARDCORE!!! It was all cheeze before people and iz back NO MORE TRANCE!!!! YES!!!!!!! haha

Love N' Happyness 2 all thing's Hardcore!!!
Don Giovanni sounds like one hell of a party...Been so long since there has been anything hardcore related in these parts, I wish I could drop everything and fly on over to merry old England for this...
especially to see Vinylgroover. Hopefully this isn't yet another 'last set ever' but instead a Welcome Back to Hardcore set.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
slinkySSential "last ever" or "welcome back" either way its gonna be pretty damn good hearing his set

My name is slinkySSential
My birth was accidental
My parents think im mental
Which i think shows potential

[email protected]
Dj Tripnosis All i have to say is that i hope he has realized his mistake and come to terms with himself. Hope he's back to stay !

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Dibstar wey, I shall be in the vicinity for this, so where do all you lot like meet and and stuff - and as for vinylgroover *swoons* :should be great night in all.....

The star in my name isn't there for nothing

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page