Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers 15 Line up %26 RElease date

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mr bishi From the HTID forums

Hixxy Said
quote:
just thought i'd let ya know we've confirmed it as defo defo .... hixxy & re-con - sharkey & marc smith - dougal & gammer - scott brown & neophite - plus diferent artwork Wink
it will be availible on 5th december, so not long to wait - you heard it here first - AYE Very Happy
bristolboy05 bangin !!! i cant wait to here dougle and gammers mix.
hyperdance sweet good ol neophyte = an amizin gabba cd!! me is happy!!
mark-ireland Great line up! Nice to see new djs on there.
Fishy NEOPHYTE!!!!! Sharkey AND Marc Smith! cant wait!
UKr4veR Neophyte****************

Yeah good news, and new art work sounds good.
B.C Good stuff. They definately needed to introduce some freshness to it-will be interesting to hear D&G as well as S&MS.
gobbo23 aye, it needed a bit of a freshen up, but still keeping the original elements intact.
whittle1 That is brilliant.
EVERYONE is happy!!
bLOODY_dAN yeah man! Double DJ Mixes are the sweet! And its always good to get new fresh DJs in the mix with different styles and fav tracks.
yaddam205 Sweet looks like a top mix, and better then 14
Mortis Line up's looking good, I doubt this one will disappoint as much as 14 did. I'm hedging my bets on a christmas theme.
Uproar Just yesterday, I was thinking that for Bonkers 15, Hixxy should be replaced by Re-Con and Dougal should be replaced by Gammer. What a coincidence!

But I think this is great news. I was thinking about all the faces that will be on the cover, but the artwork is different.
DJ Phoenix Great news :)
Re-Con will add that extra 'umpf' to Hixxy's usual mixes, Gammer's always a good thing! Marc Smith will add a slight curve to Sharkey's style, that one will be interesting... And Neophyte & Scott Brown's cd should compleely kick A$$

...Hope it's true, because Bonkers has been disappointing for ages...
Triquatra sounds like a twist, wonder how valid it is
Jon O-T Great news! Double Dj CD mixes are great!

I was thinking it would be a fantastic 4 themed cover. But now theres 8 on the front.

SNOW WHITE AND THE 7 DAWLFS! (how do you spell dawlfs???)
First thing that came into my head! :P
G - forz Neophyte

this means some good gabba for a change.
dr0p_dead_fred HAHAHA NEOPHYTE LMAO
Slasher sharkey, dougal and gammer, neophyte! woohoo, finally no sissypoof music i hope.
swansea247 finally some double dj action. can't wait for this now ive been waiting for a dougal & gammer set for ages.
Loz_e AWESOME NEWS!!!

Been waiting to hear some marc smith for ages!! Marc and sharkey b2b is amazing!

looking foward to hixxy and recon 2, and a bit of gammer.

As for the theme christmas? Hardcore Winter Wonderland?

I want them to ditch the cartoony image and go back to more serious images - am i the only 1 that liked the bonkers 11 artwork???!!!
Evel lets hope there is at least one old skool mix on here, ill say no more but there has to be at least on of these new double mixes who will pretend the year is 1995...
Hardcore4eva sweet as, line up sounds gr8, should be a bangin cd/cds!

bulby_g Well thats got my attention a bit lets hope it gives the series the kick it needs. If there is an oldskool set I hope its Scott Brown & Neophyte then I might not have all the tunes already!
Glen B2B? isnt it all just digitaly mixed and the digitaly edited and then digitaly enhanced and then some more digital stuff and some more and some more editing after that... how does b2b work on one of these? I'll still buy it, but its all just marketing hype IMO
DarrenJ Scott brown and neophtye sounds a bit boring
If it was Scott Brown and Chosen few...then it would be exciting
dj switchback
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
Scott brown and neophtye sounds a bit boring

I know everyone has different tastes,but Scott Brown back 2 back with Neophyte will not be boring.

DJ Mole AMAZING!!!
DJDURSTAN Ohhh yeah lookin forward to that one especially Scott Brown & Neophyte (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr) THIS IS MY BOOOOOOOMSTICK!!!!!!!!! excellent

Hixxy & Re-con should be pretty damned cool as well BANG 9 AUTOMATIC

Shame no Brisk & Ham tho Bonkers could do with a really tough Brisk Mix!!!
DarrenJ
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
Scott brown and neophtye sounds a bit boring

I know everyone has different tastes,but Scott Brown back 2 back with Neophyte will not be boring.

Im just saying they play the same style of dutch hardcore
dj_excy lets celebrate every1 cant wait for this to come out hopefully it will be my christmas pressie
terrordemon im basically shitting my pants im so happy

not really, but that lineup is AMAZING!!! cant wait to hear neophyte finally on bonkers, dougal and gammer set, and sharkey and mark smith. not to say that hixxy and recon arent awesome, but the others are just fantastic
Mr igloo I think this is going to turn out to be fantastic.
Entity Who was it that said it would be an Area 51 themed album?

I take back what I said previously - I WILL be buying this album! Obviously they've realised that it was time for a change.

Awesome news!
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:
Who was it that said it would be an Area 51 themed album?

That was me
It's not an Area 51 theme...
Just don't ask lol

Going back to themes, it may be Lord Of The Rings
The fellowship had 8 members I THINK, so it could be that.
If it's new artwork though, the artwork is gonna be totally different isn't it so it probably wont be that. Who knows, come on bonkers REVEAL ALL!!
this-is-bonkers THIS IS GOIGN TO BE THE BEST EVER BONKERS!

im kidna worried bout the artowkr change last time they did that they messed it up changing the logo and teh charicatures

it is almost a 90% change that its gunna be a xmas theme i mean cum on what else is it gunna be though i wud liek to see a war of the worlds one LOL!!!
bulby_g ^^^ What technical prediction method did you use to get that percentage :)
Mortis ^^ I suppose the fact that he can neither spell nor use the queens english, might "technically" mean that he can't do math either. Then again, this is all speculation, as is the percentage he used
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
^^ I suppose the fact that he can neither spell nor use the queens english, might "technically" mean that he can't do math either. Then again, this is all speculation, as is the percentage he used

With name like his what do you expect
Splix That lineup is wicked.
Eumovater im taking a look at my bonkers 14 cd case and wondering, resist sed a change of artwork. there are 8 djs, how the hell are they going to fit 8 decent cartoons on the front of a normal sized cd wallet. the cartoons wuld have to be so small it wuld look rubbish. perhaps resist might leave the cartoony characters behind and move onto a more modern image? i mean dont get me wrong, i love the cartoony style. but 8 djs? thats a toughie!
Leto Wow. I cannot express the joy I feel. MARC SMITH AND SHARKEY!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Brown and Neophyte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dougal and Gammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Hixxy and Re-con! I hope it is good...

dj-dave-curtis
oh yes!!!!!!!!! they should make it a 5 cd album and have birsk and ham b2b to
MaGiC_MuShRooM seems everyone has already said everything im thinking - it will be orgasmic - EXCEPT everyone is already assuming that there will still be the Dj's faces on the cover - perhaps the change of artwork we are being promised is that bonkers will no longer have the Dj's faces on the cover anymore? and just some wicked and totally nuts picture on it or something... i dunno im not an artist but something like that?
tha_cheek
quote:
im basically shitting my pants im so happy

not really, but that lineup is AMAZING!!! cant wait to hear neophyte finally on bonkers, dougal and gammer set, and sharkey and mark smith. not to say that hixxy and recon arent awesome, but the others are just fantastic

same ere!!!!!!!!!!
i cdnt believe it when i heard how many DJ's there were
Zoness Bonkers need a little bit of change, I can't wait for the Neophyte and Scott Brown CD!
bLOODY_dAN I think we should all be really pessemistic (sp?) so that no matter what It'll be better then we thought it was going to be! HELL YEAH SON!
HH bonkers 15 sounds amazing lets hope its better than the last two
ukraver bonkers 15 will make clubland x-treme hardcore2 look like some thing from bargin bin in a chartey shop.

lets hope the b2b DJ thing will continue with future bonkes releases. :D
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by ukraver:
bonkers 15 will make clubland x-treme hardcore2 look like some thing from bargin bin in a chartey shop.

lets hope the b2b DJ thing will continue with future bonkes releases. :D

yeah, but i wonder which is gonna sell more!?!
ukraver clubland might just sell a few more, but thats just because its a "club land" release

every kidd wil rush out and buy the clubland cd, clubland xtreme hardcore 1 was "trancy pancy"

if you want proper hardcore by hardcore not some commercialized remix
i wounder why we never here from flip&andfcuk it up anymore?

hardcore wasnt ment for the charts, keep it underground and "hardcore" :D
warped_candykid Do you think Dougal's and Hixxy's mixes will still feature more of the "Happy" Hardcore side now that they got other Djs mixing with them?
this-is-bonkers "bonkers 15 will make clubland x-treme hardcore2 look like some thing from bargin bin in a chartey shop."

clubland extreme hardcore IS something you woudl pick up in a charity ahop LMAO!
HardCore Latina NEOPHYTE & SCOTT BROWN!????

*DIES*
Dj Esi this will a be cd not to miss excellent line up of dj's bring it on bonkers give me your best shot cause nothing can go wrong 'im that conifident it will be good : )'
HOTSHOT CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!!! YEEHAAAAAAH!!!

WHAT ABOUT A DEVIL AND SEVEN DEADLY SINS THEME???
THAT WOULD BE FUNKY!

JUST CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT, ANY THEME THEY CHOOSE IS SURE TO BE GOOD.
jenks I'm not so sure there will be a theme, Hixxy said he wouldn't do them anymore unless they changed the artwork...
sam_r0ss This is soundin too good, each coupled DJ with a simelar style and truthfully they all need each others help. ALL are amasing DJz in there own sence and style but with the variations in style will make an amasin change. Whoever thought of this is a genius... in my opinion we are looking @

Hixxy with the "rush" of Recon
Sharkey with harder thou rytfully subtle style Marc Smith the rezzy legand
Dougal and gammer... say no more
Scott Brown and Neophyte if you are a true HARDCORE fan bow now

Just in my opinion but 1 thing.....::::: FoOCkIn amasin :::::.......
dragonboy hooooo!!! YESS!!! 15. soon bonkers will be near skits mix (he just released 20). All bonkers besides hixxys mix on number 13 have been mad!!!. ive been recently been ordering bonkers at mall music in australia cause its kinda harder to get bonkers over here. BUT HEY NO. 15 is on its way, WITH 8 djs. most sofar has been number 12 with 5 djs. this is gonna make 15 sick.
BRING EM TO AUSTRALIA HAPPY HARDCORE!!!!!!!
Audio X I know I can't wait! :D
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Glen:
B2B? isnt it all just digitaly mixed and the digitaly edited and then digitaly enhanced and then some more digital stuff and some more and some more editing after that... how does b2b work on one of these? I'll still buy it, but its all just marketing hype IMO

didnt u say that you werent gonna bother after only buying 3,1 and 12 Bonkers cd's?
Dj Esi i have no idea whos cd will be the best but i hope that it has some wicked tracks and loads of discs just right for my christmas stocking lol
max_power_pat yes!!!! am a new lover of hardcore but those beats pump thru me like a fist pounding a face into the ground
this-is-bonkers its obvious that you wont be able to pick one "best" cd in 15 as there going to kick ass!!! but i got my bets places on scott brown and neophyte whoooop!!! fook waiting till xmas day im bragin me a copy on its release date!! and im gunna blast it out! hope the artwork "change" isnt to dramatic though :-P i almost dies when i saw bonkers 9!!!!
dragonboy frankly i cant wait to hear hixxy & re-con mix. they are gonna dominate the entire album...GO HIXXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fishy
quote:
Originally posted by dragonboy:
frankly i cant wait to hear hixxy & re-con mix. they are gonna dominate the entire album...GO HIXXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to listen to all the discs exept HIxxy And Re-cons!!!!!
Audio X I always look forward to sharkey's set... Add Marc Smith into the equation and we've got a banger of a mix! :)
Dj Scobie D Scott Brown and Neophyte wat a combo cant wait till the realese H.T.I.D
Dj Esi Audio Ecstacy at last someone who doesnt reject sharkey most people go to the forum page that someone has set up who h8's sharkey if you havent protested you should go for and go sharkey
95_was_the_time i got a phonecall from hixxy last night, he said bonkers 15 is crap, don't buy it and wait for bonkers 16
dragonboy
quote:
Originally posted by dassfisken:

[/quote]

i take it you dont like hixxy. well thats your problem. i for one think hixxy is the best, (besides his mix on 13)
dragonboy i want to see if they remix 'FALLEN ANGEL' for no.15
Dj Esi look here dragon boy if there was no hixxy there would be no bonkers hixxy started bonkers you fool you need to doyou research .p.s. dj infinitron says you have a gay name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Fishy
quote:
quote:

i take it you dont like hixxy. well thats your problem. i for one think hixxy is the best, (besides his mix on 13)
[/quote]

I dont consider it a problem
whittle1
quote:
i want to see if they remix 'FALLEN ANGEL' for no.15

what makes you think they would?
dragonboy
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:
i want to see if they remix 'FALLEN ANGEL' for no.15

what makes you think they would?

i like fallen angel.
lol im just taking a wild and stupid guiess
dragonboy
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
look here dragon boy if there was no hixxy there would be no bonkers hixxy started bonkers you fool you need to doyou research .p.s. dj infinitron says you have a gay name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I know hixxy started bonkers fool, when did anyone not know that.

i just say hixxy is the best, and you go on about hixxy starting it, when i alredy knew that.

And you go on about my name....... whats your point. its a name just like yours ESI!!!! what does ESI stand for any way. i wont say what i think it stands for, cause im not a person who puts people down.
-T-N-R- you two are fighting over the most stupidest thing
dragonboy
quote:
Originally posted by -T-N-R-:
you two are fighting over the most stupidest thing

i hope we are not fighting because it is kinda stupid
Dj Esi i didnt say you had a gay name Dj infinitron said you had a gay anme not me that name DJ ESI stands England Scotland Ireland as that is where i was born im half scottish but my sername comes from ireland happy... going back to hixxy from what you said it sound lke your were dissin hixxy and were saying you disliked him but prefered someone else who didnt even come into bonkers till they were half way through it
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
it sound lke your were dissin hixxy and were saying you disliked him but prefered someone else who didnt even come into bonkers till they were half way through it

What does it matter if he was? You don't have to like Hixxy just because he was on the first Bonkers....I personally don't rate him that highly.

quote:

And besides this is hardly "dissin" someone now is it..
Dj Esi it dont matter hixxy is cool and a great DJ GO HIXXY
denothemeno That sounds absolutely sweet, i thought gammer and or marc smith should have been on bonkers for a while now.
Really good thinking, ****ing great idea with the double djs.
This bonkers could be absolutely stomping, looking forward to it.
dragonboy now we are on the subject of bonkers? Is there really going to be an Australian version of bonkers???

it would be mad if its true
silver ^^ Yeah Bonkers Down under, I don't know the release date yet.
this-is-bonkers does any one if the artwork is changing in japan for bonkers? liek the logo in japense or summit like that?
mjtibbs Scott Brown V's Neophyte TRACKLISTING (confirmed on scott's site
1 - Tommyknocker - Nocturnal rituals
2 - Scott Brown - Capital Murder
3 - Bass-x - Mother****er (Scott Brown remix)
4 - Tommyknocker - Twist
5 - Scott Brown - I'll get you
6 - Scott Brown - Fasten your seatbelt
7 - Tommyknocker - Domination
8 - Plus System - This is how we do it (Scott Brown hardcore mix)
9 - Scott Brown - We don't stop
10 - Masters of Ceremony- A way of life (DJ Promo rmx)
11 - DJ D- Skullscrack (DJ Dione rmx)
12 - DJ Panic & Evil Activities- Never fall asleep
13 - Jappo & Lancinhouse- EXL EXL ( Neophyte & Evil Activties rmx)
14 - Ophidian & Tapage- The mine
15 - Hardcore United- Time to make a stand ( Neophyte & Evil Activties mix)
16 - Neophyte & Evil Activities- Back on track
17 - Neophyte & Evil Activities- One of these days
18 - Neophyte & Lenny Dee- The Future priests of now

Sharkey vs Marc Smith TRACKLISTING (not sure if confirmed)
1, Sharkey, Ascending Angels, Resist
2, Cube::Hard, Hold the Beat, R.F.U grey
3, Carbon Based, Anga ball (Kevin Energy remix),
4, Oli G V Ephexis, Spatial Inversion, Nuenergy
5, Arkitech V Double Decka, Life is a construct, Kaotik
6, Sharkey V Arkitech, Never say die, Resist
7, Ephexis, Intensify, Kaotik
8, CLSM V Cube::Hard, See you on the other side, CLSM
9, Ethos V AMS, Pump up the Volume, Future Dance
10, Take Control, Fergus Mayhem, DUB
11, Ham, Count of 3, Next Generation
12, Apollo, Raise it up (Kevin Energy Remix), Nuenergy
13, Ham, Working up a sweat, Next Generation
14, Kevin Energy V AMS, Go Insane, Switched On
15, Kevin Energy V K-Komplex, Suck My Rock, Nuenergy
16, Sharkey V Stormtrooper, Lazerbeam Addict, Resist
17, Sharkey, Pumping Religion, Resist
18, Marc Smith V Sharkey, Bring on the noise, Notorious vinyl
19, Dreadhead, take the Blame, Next Generation

EDIT:
oops never seen the new topic.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by mjtibbs:
Scott Brown V's Neophyte TRACKLISTING (confirmed on scott's site
4 - Tommyknocker - Twist

Oh no.
ALL gabba from Scott Brown?
That aint good. Don't get me wrong, it could be a mindblowing mix of gabba from SB, but i'm just dissapointed that it's not gonna have his catchy tracks on like he usually has at the start
Chris B
quote:
Oh no.
That aint good.

Dont be silly is great thats it's all gabba, plus gd to see a mix that aint 90% his own stuff (not sayin it's shit jus prefer sb's sets when he varies it)

Guys a top dj dunno if i'll be buyin bonkers but will give this mix a listen then see.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
quote:
Oh no.
That aint good.

Dont be silly is great thats it's all gabba, plus gd to see a mix that aint 90% his own stuff (not sayin it's shit jus prefer sb's sets when he varies it)

Guys a top dj dunno if i'll be buyin bonkers but will give this mix a listen then see.

I aint being silly.
Some people think that gabba is disguisting, i personally don't mind it, but some are gonna be really pissed that there is no Plus System or Q-Tex on this mix.
jenks ^^ Check track 8 :p
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
^^ Check track 8 :p

It's still a gabba remix
Chris B
quote:
but some are gonna be really pissed that there is no Plus System or Q-Tex on this mix.

Well i say let them cry about it need some real hardcore far too much standard upfront doin the rounds at minute, scott browns a gabba legend loved all his sets when i lived in glasgow (100% nu style) so for all these pissed off clowns there'll be plenty happy gabba-heads.
whispering
quote:
I aint being silly.
Some people think that gabba is disguisting, i personally don't mind it, but some are gonna be really pissed that there is no Plus System or Q-Tex on this mix.

What does it matter? There will be probably 2 CD's full of that type of stuff anyway. Besides if someone really is going to buy the Bonkers album just to hear some Q-Tex and Plus System tracks then they must be really stupid, cause they should have bought the Hardwired album instead.
Fishy
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mjtibbs:
Scott Brown V's Neophyte TRACKLISTING (confirmed on scott's site
4 - Tommyknocker - Twist

Oh no.
That aint good. Don't get me wrong, it could be a mindblowing mix of gabba from SB, but i'm just dissapointed that it's not gonna have his catchy tracks on like he usually has at the start

No!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! NOT ALL HIS BORING TRACKS THOSE SUCKS!!! THIS IS WHAT SB MIX ALWAYS SHOULD BE!!! BANING GABBBER!!!!!! !
SERA i dont like gabber much. and i really do like scott browns happyer stuff. i'll still buy 15 cos of the other mixxes, but SB & N i'll probs listen to once and then never again.

the good thing about b15 is that theres gonna be something for everyone i think
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by SERA:
i dont like gabber much. and i really do like scott browns happyer stuff. i'll still buy 15 cos of the other mixxes, but SB & N i'll probs listen to once and then never again.

fair play to you i think i sounded a bit harsh in last post but you must see my point. People like what they like there's no music you must like but for some reason a lotta folks into uk hardcore dont realise how many of us ravers love gabba.

Scott Brown was one of the main inventors of bouncy techno that influenced hardcore so much, then in the last few years his newer plus system sound has been cloned by loadsa people in uk and spain. Anno i'm not the only one when i say they were the best stuff out for ages but the whole formulas been killed to my ears now, can still rave to it cos it's gd stompy music but couldnt listen to it anymore in house.

I really enjoy the new mixes of his classics but mostly i prefer the original versions, still of new hardcore "rock that body" and the new hardcore disco are class tunes for in a rave.

Scott Browns been heavy into gabba scene for a gd decade now aswell and have to say he's dam good at it. Still in my top 5 dj's of all time and think he's been most influential person to hardcore in last 10 years for definite.

A full gabba mix will show a lotta people why sb's so legendary because he's master at all styles of hardcore, reckon this cd will be ideal party music and even though i hardly ever buy cd's will think about buyin bonkers just for that disc and marc smith/sharkey.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by SERA:
i dont like gabber much. and i really do like scott browns happyer stuff. i'll still buy 15 cos of the other mixxes, but SB & N i'll probs listen to once and then never again.

Nope, no happy hardcore for anyone!
tha_cheek I think the gabba at the end of scott b's previous mix's on Bonkers are good, but i used to prefer his shit at the first half of his mix, Il prolly end up liking it though
freaky wicked, nice 2 hear, hopin theres som gd tunes n upcimin vibes to hear
DarrenJ as expected scott brown vs neophyte has a dissapointing track list, why couldnt of scott brown vs a interesting dj, not just someone who throws a bunch of 1year old tracks in the mix

Dj Esi i disagree i think that it will be pretty amazing with double dj's including scott brown and neophyte these two have done albums before and are very good at it just go to virginmegastore.co.uk and search neophyte to see that he stays with scott brown the two of them have done 3 or 4 albums 2 gether now and now tis i think it will be excellent
95_was_the_time seeing as bonkers 15 allready looks rubbish, why don't you just buy bonkers 1
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
seeing as bonkers 15 allready looks rubbish, why don't you just buy bonkers 1

Because maby majority here already has it, and wants to buy some NEW stuff, rather then that one old CD over and over again.

This topic is about B15, you have problem with that? Fine, dont reply. You've made countless topics about how the mid 90's Happy Hardcore rules etc. Keep posts like that to those topics.
_BoNe_ I lurve it all!!

Each CD's gunna get tanned like a right dirty slut
Dj Esi yeah all the bonkers are great because they all have something diferant but dont go bonkers 1 unless you know what your letting yourself infor if you do buy it you will see how much it has changed over the years bun just cause it is old dont be put of it is excellent coz it is orriginal but the l8est ones are excellent 2 but bonkers X is my fav
DJDURSTAN Yes yes scott brown & neophyte gabber all the way i cant wait.
kathryn Hope it's better than 14 was!
Lots of fresh new stuff coming on!
It's getting a bit repetitve now!

Whittle!
U sure theres no happyhardcore on it cos if thats the case am not buying it!
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by MC_BoNe:
I lurve it all!!

Each CD's gunna get tanned like a right dirty slut

'tanned like a right dirty slut'
^^^^^^^^^^
MC Bones back at his best lol!
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
Whittle!

only the SB vs Neophyte mix
Lone Star Great idea for the tag team sets, first time I'm hyped for a bonkers release for quite a while.

Marc Smith & Sharkey should give us quite a set with his (Sharkey) stacked unreleased Kaotik tracks. I'm also quite interested in seeing what Re-Con has to offer with Hixxy. As for Scott Brown & Neophyte... I believe they'll do a great set, with the progression we expect to have with Scott Brown's usual tendencies. As Scott Brown's favorite label, Neophyte will have just as much fun working together.

PS: Please... please no christmas themed bonkers. :(
whittle1
quote:
Hope it's better than 14 was!
Lots of fresh new stuff coming on!
It's getting a bit repetitve now!

Whittle!

Nah there aint gonna be any happy hardcore, unless of course dougal and gammer whack in a few tracks.
Evel
PS: Please... please no christmas themed bonkers. :(
[/quote]

There would be nothing wrong with the odd Christmas track on there LOL A Bonkers remix of We wish you a merry Christmas?
clarke101
quote:
quote:
Oh no.
That aint good.

Mr Brown's part of the mix is 66.66666% his tracks 33.33333% tommyknocker. Very varied
giddygosh dougal aint cheesy mate!!! obviously you weren't @ westfest to see his poundin set! yes its got the vocals but the beats are poundin! the only thing that pounds about hixxy is my head listenin to his lovesong after lovesong!!!
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by clarke101:
Mr Brown's part of the mix is 66.66666% his tracks 33.33333% tommyknocker. Very varied

see what you mean now but the disc as a whole has a bit more to it, anyway i'm glad it's a full gabba mix and if i like what i hear will be first bonkers i've bought in a long time.
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by giddygosh:
obviously you weren't @ westfest to see his poundin set! yes its got the vocals but the beats are poundin!

i came through to get a couple balloons in that set and was well different to usual dougal, was mixin his usual cheesy vocals with really hard acid synth tunes almost sounded like a bcn mix

i hope this is the direction there goin cos was a lot more up my street than usual ep sets.
giddygosh i think its the influence of gammer because gammer has been doing gabba and freeform sets of late! it shows through dougals sets also!!! they've also been makin harder tunes of late with make some noise and extreme!!! i bet that they play techno @ the end of they're bonkers cd!!!!
Lone Star edit
gobbo23
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by giddygosh:
obviously you weren't @ westfest to see his poundin set! yes its got the vocals but the beats are poundin!

i came through to get a couple balloons in that set and was well different to usual dougal, was mixin his usual cheesy vocals with really hard acid synth tunes almost sounded like a bcn mix

i hope this is the direction there goin cos was a lot more up my street than usual ep sets.

yeah there looks to be a few freefrom type tracks on the end of his mix
e-lucid I was at Westfest too and if Dougals set is anything to go by his and gammers mix is going 2 be blinding! Also Re-con will give hixxys mix a long awaited kick up the backside!! I do love the Plus System stuff but with Neophyte on the scene it might just help me to forget about choons lyk "Lets All Get Down" - SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking 4ward to this Album!
kathryn Am really gutted then as i can not take to Gabber and if the Happy Hardcore feeling to it aint there then i think its not worth buying after all isnt that what Bonkers is all about as thats how it started.I hope the future isnt Gabber!
I know some of you fellow ravers like that style of hardcore but if this is whats gonna comeout in future tracks then i am gonna be well dissapointed.
This is just my opinion!
Leto Remember, only Scott Brown's is gabber. So have no fear. But I would also like to point out that gabber has been around just as long as happy hardcore, if not longer.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
But I would also like to point out that gabber has been around just as long as happy hardcore, if not longer.

Dang, didn't know that
Uproar Its Scott Brown & Neophyte's mix I'm looking forward to the most. Gabber is the way forward. :)
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:
Gabber is the way forward. :)

Hell yeah mate i like playin most styles but i'm at the stage now i want to sell loadsa my vinyl and get a real collection of gabba/hardcore techno aswell as expand on my old dutch/scottish style.

Happy stuff got me into hardcore and i'll always love my favourites and go to raves but the harder stuffs interesting me a lot more than that recently, you jus cant go that nuts to trancy hardcore and is the best feeling at events.

Everybodys got there own preferences but it's sad if people think one cd of bonkers bein gabba is out of order, it aint gonna become a gabba compilation obviously it's bonkers.

I'm very glad there doin it and will now buy a cd i normally wouldnt buy.
kathryn
quote:
quote:

Hell yeah mate i like playin most styles but i'm at the stage now i want to sell loadsa my vinyl and get a real collection of gabba/hardcore techno aswell as expand on my old dutch/scottish style.

Happy stuff got me into hardcore and i'll always love my favourites and go to raves but the harder stuffs interesting me a lot more than that recently, you jus cant go that nuts to trancy hardcore and is the best feeling at events.

Everybodys got there own preferences but it's sad if people think one cd of bonkers bein gabba is out of order, it aint gonna become a gabba compilation obviously it's bonkers.

Although i take your point into account i dont say its out of order for 1 Bonkers cd becoming Gabba! my moan is that my preference is that i thought Bonkers was about Happy Hardcore as thats how it started and if its gonna just be more Gabba than HH! then i wont buy it the last Bonkers was pretty dissapointing IMO!
If you lot like Gabba then maybe you should be going on Gabba.com as this website is called HappyHardcore.com

Be gentle if you decide to grill me please?
clarke101
quote:
quote:
quote:

Although i take your point into account i dont say its out of order for 1 Bonkers cd becoming Gabba! my moan is that my preference is that i thought Bonkers was about Happy Hardcore as thats how it started and if its gonna just be more Gabba than HH! then i wont buy it the last Bonkers was pretty dissapointing IMO!
If you lot like Gabba then maybe you should be going on Gabba.com as this website is called HappyHardcore.com

Be gentle if you decide to grill me please?

Is it all right if we discuss Hardcore thats not happy but not gabba? or does the same rule apply?
Chris B
quote:

Ehhh? for your information i've been using this site a lot longer than you not that it matters and i dont think just because i dont only like happyhardcore that i shouldnt come and get a chat with people about music i like.

Silver bought this name from a porn site as a wise move cos it's a name that people will jus type in looking for hardcore then join in, thats what i done and never saw a rule if you like gabba dont post here.

Anyway bonkers has always played more than just happyhardcore sharkey was representing early freeform/trancecore and lately they've been trying to vary it even more.

theres plenty other cd's with no gabba on so jus buy them if you only like happy style, and trust me bonkers will never and i mean NEVER become more gabba than happy hardcore.

Not meanin to sound harsh kat cos your a nice person but really dont get why we cant talk about gabba/breakbeats/hardstyle or whatever we want jus because it aint happyhardcore.
jenks The name of the site is happyhardcore.com but to be fair this is a hardcore site, to me that includes happy, gabber, breaks, freeform etc etc

I wouldn't class anything on B14 to be happyhardcore anyway...
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I wouldn't class anything on B14 to be happyhardcore anyway...

exactly upfronts a lotta the same producers that were doin happy hardcore and has obviously took it's influences but not much real happyhardcore gets made these days more a 95-98 thing.
UKr4veR It's safe to say Happy Hardcore is dead.

Kathryn I thought you listened to Hardcore for '15 years' and you still think Bonkers is/should be Happy Hardcore...

kathryn Sorry Baldo i always say things then think after oops did i really say that!
I do agree with you and Jenks that we can all discuss whatever ever form of hardcore is produced on here now guys i have gotta go back into as i feel to have posted the last comment!

Ukr4veR! I dont agree with you that HappyHardcore is Dead!
this-is-bonkers hardcore....will never...die!.....

happy or otherwise!
gobbo23 http://shop.happyhardcore.com/View/18088/

sneak peak at one of the tracks
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by gobbo23:
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/View/18088/

sneak peak at one of the tracks

Sounds promising

So Heaven 7 = euphony and Vicky
gobbo23 i definatly don't think that is the case, different baseline from his typical one
Uproar Its a bloody good tune that, ;)
whittle1
quote:
i definatly don't think that is the case, different baseline from his typical one

Well, a quote on that IMO link you posted says:

quote:
The First release presents Heaven 7 aka Mike Euphony & Singer Songwriter Vicky
DJ Noizey Im Looking Forward To Sharkey & Marc Smith & Neophyte N Scott Brown, Can't Wait

this-is-bonkers i can NOT WAIT! for scotty and neophtyes mix!!!
gobbo23
quote:
quote:
i definatly don't think that is the case, different baseline from his typical one

Well, a quote on that IMO link you posted says:

quote:
The First release presents Heaven 7 aka Mike Euphony & Singer Songwriter Vicky

haha, egg on my face there.
von-X I've listened to the clips and they r fcking amazing!!!!

I'm mainly an upfront hardcore fan, but this time I especially loved the freeform tracks! WOW!!!
Fishy
quote:
Originally posted by von-X:
I've listened to the clips and they r fcking amazing!!!!

I'm mainly an upfront hardcore fan, but this time I especially loved the freeform tracks! WOW!!!

Well maybe coz freeform is getting so trancy....
Triquatra sounds like its going to be a great album, really cant wait!
needed this one to make up for bonkers 14

anyone else notice the blatent Pet shop boys rip in Love comes? hehe
zelachang pre-ordering this . NOW.
the sharkey marc smith is going to be worth the cost of the whole album, the other 3 cd's look like theyre shaping up to be an excellent bonus though
von-X
quote:
quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't freeform called trancecore before? So where's the point?
tha_cheek Just had a lisen to the samples sharkey and marc smith's sound brilliant and all the others wer good!:)
B.C Sharkey & MS sounds awesome so far.

Still not sure about the rest.
ecstatic_manic_erocdrah :::Simply Awesome::: There are some nustyle that im liking it doesn't all have this cookie cutter style. Im liking it alot more. I was hoping to be more male vocals but h well still awesome material! Just ew and innovative and it has neophyte that really makes things a bit more awesome***
this-is-bonkers am totally looking forward to this its gunna be the best album of this year!....
Jax i think they have finally pulled it together!! this is going to be an awsome compilation! this is how it should be, all the differant dj's representing the differant styles, a bit of something for everyone
von-X
quote:
Originally posted by this-is-bonkers:
am totally looking forward to this its gunna be the best album of this year!....

Nope. The album of the year is NextGen vs BB V.3! :P

Charco This is the first Bonkers in a long time that I'm really looking forward too!!

"Heaven-7 - Dance Me" Is a f*uking tune!!!

Bringing back the piano!
this-is-bonkers 7 months is that long....
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by this-is-bonkers:
am totally looking forward to this its gunna be the best album of this year!....

My arse.

Brian will agree with me the album of the year is Audio Outlaws
whittle1 Twist
=
Evel Don't think much of Detonated 05 but what would you expect when you use 2005 beats when the original beats in detonated (1994) where far better and you can't tell me the pussy new beats sound harder coz the hardest hardcore beats I have ever heard where from the original detonated any I often mention this so I expect the usal replies about how times have too move on
Jon O-T Clips sound great, I'm just happy they're trying something new!
whittle1 Life on Life & Love Comes are my favourites so far.
Jon O-T Yea, love comes is defo my favorite clip so far.

And I'm surprised how fast Scott Brown - Detonated is, but some how it still works :)
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Jon O-T:
Yea, love comes is defo my favorite clip so far.

Goes on its own little mad one that does

SeY sonds amazin....nice 2 see new DJs bt a think the original DJs shout always b on bonkers its a tradition now....cant wait for the 5th
Legends_Of_The_Core The best hardcore album of the year so far is defo Brisk & Ham Nxt Gen vs BB Vol.3!!its amazin....hi-octane hardcore indeed!!!bangin hardcore from the start!makes ya wanna rave from start to finish!its gonna take alot from Bonkers 15 to beat this album! AMAZIN!
B.C broken link on news page btw.
skitz Just ordered bonkers 15, how exciting, didnt even see the tracklisting yet, wow so many djs cant wait, re-con is mad cant wait as well as hixxy and brown
Fishy
quote:
quote:
quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't freeform called trancecore before? So where's the point?

Yea but it dident sound like trance, like hardcore is called hardcroe but it isent hard, exept from gabba, listen to the sharkes mixes on bonkers 9-12 they are freeform, but now its starting to sound more boring and trancy
bonkers til i die da bonkers 15 advert is as gd as the music on it and da cover

BONKERS TIL I DIE
whittle1 LOLZ^^
May i also point out that some smart arse from this site (Da Cunney Bugz) pointed out that the theme of bonkers 15 is from the film 'The Core.'
On the film they wear the same suits as the DJ's on B15 and it also has the same font as on B15!

It took 8.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page