Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 Gaming forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Gaming and hardcore music for some reason seem to go hand in hand (we have lot of gamers on the site), what do you think about a new gaming forum section?
silver This was actually a suggestion and I thought it was a good idea since there is a lot of gamers on the site :)
silver
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
im up for that idea. but i'm willing to bet that it would be a while before we see that cause as silver said before, he has alot of stuff to do

A new forum area takes 1 min to setup :)
whispering Could be good idea, its really hard to say. Totally depends how activly people will use it, also it takes time to properly start working. Of course the good side is, that if there are enough gamers, people can have "meet ups", tournaments etc in online games :)
whittle1 Nothing wrong with trying something new.
DJBasehead
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Could be good idea, its really hard to say. Totally depends how activly people will use it, also it takes time to properly start working. Of course the good side is, that if there are enough gamers, people can have "meet ups", tournaments etc in online games :)

i totally agree i put could be good like people on the forum could meet up on games like WoW but how many peole would use it?
DarrenJ I like the idea
swansea247
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
im up for that idea. but i'm willing to bet that it would be a while before we see that cause as silver said before, he has alot of stuff to do

A new forum area takes 1 min to setup :)

in that case do it
whispering If the new area is made, i want a permission to edit all topic subject names in that area as i see fit. Because to it work properly, the topics about certain games have to have the game title and in some cases platform in the subject. Because if its full of "this is the best game ever" topics, its really hard to find the ones people might be intrested.
katrinar50 I don't really care as I am not into games that much. I come here for the Hardcore chat and news mostly. I just won't use it, that's all.

Kat
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
I don't really care as I am not into games that much. I come here for the Hardcore chat and news mostly. I just won't use it, that's all.

*edit* Oh and I didn't vote cos there is not a vote for "I don't care either way".
Kat

Needforspeed hmm since it only will take you 1 min go for it ...a talent showcase would be cool too :)
Roberticus Good Idea. =)
no more to say
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
If the new area is made, i want a permission to edit all topic subject names in that area as i see fit. Because to it work properly, the topics about certain games have to have the game title and in some cases platform in the subject. Because if its full of "this is the best game ever" topics, its really hard to find the ones people might be intrested.

Total agree with you on that.
Comet I voted for "Could be good" because I know if there was one all the talk would be about GTA type games and rarely some good games. That's just my opinion though.
ryg0r I think it would be a good idea. A great idea in fact.

Meeting up for playing online would be freakin sweet. Game reviews and freakin stratergies. Maybe even a clan. I mean if we have a whatpulse team, why not a clan?
swansea247
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
I voted for "Could be good" because I know if there was one all the talk would be about GTA type games and rarely some good games. That's just my opinion though.

have you been to the gta forums?

http://www,gtaforums.com
Jax maybe it would be a better idea to have it seperate from this site? either way i think its a good idea

happyhardcore.gamers.com with its own forum could be an idea (i think you can make sub domains for free?)
B.C Yes please!
ryg0r
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_JaXoN:
maybe it would be a better idea to have it seperate from this site? either way i think its a good idea

happyhardcore.gamers.com with its own forum could be an idea (i think you can make sub domains for free?)

Thats a subdomain of gamers.com. I think you mean |33tgamerz.happyhardcore.com
Da Cunney Bugz think it would have no relavance what so ever to the site, a forum about cheese would also have the same effect
DarrenJ did you make ur mind up yet silver>
1up sooo...... is it done yet?? i dont see it
or havnt u made up ur mind yet silver?
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by thekid:
sooo...... is it done yet?? i dont see it
or havnt u made up ur mind yet silver?

if it was done yet don't you think you would see it or read something about it on the news?

KiNky-BaBe-LoZz im not realy into gaming anymor but thers definitly alot of ppl on ere dat love gamin so y not?
yaddam205 Top thought silver, as many can see the General forum always seem to have a fair bit of gaming related chat.

It would give a place for me to post my worklogs on the HHC.com case. eh eh what you think lol.
bristolboy05 sounds like a good idea.
bristolboy05 i had an idea about havin local raves pm'ed 2 u whenever there is a rave in ur area. just an idea so wot do u all think
tha_cheek ^^ Good idea actually, make a topic

I think a gaming section would be a good idea and with tha new consoles coming out we would have much to talk about
steve O DO IT SILVER! DO IT NOW, BEFORE BUILT UP GAME CHAT CONSUMES US ALL!!!! Or something like that.
charlieee yeh dat would b a sic idea
_BoNe_ Yea would be sweet.
Theres only one other forum i go on and its a gaming one... if this idea went ahead happyhardcore.com would then please all my forum needs!
Get it done! sexual
Glen Yeah, I seem to be getting into gaming more and more thesedayz. I reckon it would be cool.
Project-Industrial X-treme good idea... may the force be with you :P im ****ing adivted to games :D
_BoNe_ ... and talking of gaming, i came across a 'bugbear' last night on castlevania - its a massive floating eyeball with a tail. nice.
Project-Industrial bugbear gots lot of form i searched for the word also named bugaman you i think u know what that means... but i still use the name couse of the virus..

for ppl who dont know wot bugaman is:

this creature changes into something you're really scared of it's got a defferent form by each person.. (haha looks like me preforming freestyle:P)
ihaveduff i reckon it cud work
mnmcandiez Wonderful idea
dj_excy another awesome idea by silver again
Hardcore4eva sounds sweet to me! get it done silver!
bent_bananna Think its a really bad idea. Computer games have nothing to with hardcore.There are computer game websites with forums for people that want to talk about computer games.
swansea247 just because this is a hardcore dance forum doesn't mean that all we talk about is hardcore music. if you look in some other forums over the internet you'll notice that they have gaming sections of their own.
quote:
Computer games have nothing to with hardcore

i believe that dance dance revolution has a hardcore track in it
ryg0r
quote:
just because this is a hardcore dance forum doesn't mean that all we talk about is hardcore music. if you look in some other forums over the internet you'll notice that they have gaming sections of their own.
quote:
Computer games have nothing to with hardcore

i believe that dance dance revolution has a hardcore track in it

Several infact.

I have a remix on DDR Ultra-mix 3.
DarrenJ disney rave - its a small world after all (hardcore mix)
proberly my fav ardcore ddr song, just cause its so funny
dj_lucifer I think it could be good but I would like to see more links for other stuff like clubwear and uv stuff etc as I seem to have spent hours searching the net for some decent clubwear sites to find my next outfit! yes I know ebay is good but its not the only way to get what ya need! If there is a moderator reading then send me a message that I can reply to as I have a few good links to add

jack5724 i think there should be a new forum for jokes aswell!!
Al_X I think that hardcore 'n' games fit together perfectly. Specially in something like DDR or Dancing Stage, it poses a good challenge

As for the music, Go Berzerk by Scott Brown seems to be a headline track. If you want to hear more, you should buy beatmania 13 OST or DDR SuperNOVA OST to hear stuff from NC, DJ Chucky and teranoid.
Yoko Great idea Silver

I can give some insight as to current events in the gaming realm since I work in the gaming Industry and have to know whats current.

Did you know? "Wii 2" is scheduled for late 2010 and will have HD capability.
Or, Did you know - there is a Fallout MMORPG in the works?

More to come if the channel gets created.
Yoko Plus . . . if needed, over the summer I can check out games and review them so people can have a better overview
Luneon Good idea! I definitely approve! :3
kotu I think you should have a new forum section devoted to the MechCommander and MechWarrior series. But I am biased.

It took 3.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page