Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Breeze Let's Fly picture disc!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Infinity Recordings have sent over to HappyHardcore.com some amazing artwork for the upcoming Infinity Recordings picture disc of Breeze's Let's fly (INFTY027). We have been told that the vinyl is already pressed and currently being shipped to the distributor (Amato Distribution). According to Infinity the graphic for the A side will be cut to the template (left on the graphic), but Infinity have left the full graphic in this shot for everyone to be able to check out the "complete" artwork. Look for this sexy piece of vinyl in the coming weeks!

If your new to DJing or hardcore and have no idea what a picture disc is, it is a full 12" vinyl picture, the entire vinyl is artwork, the "picture" is placed on the vinyl at time of press and is 100% playable (of course).

[url="/images/news/20060317/Infinity027_Graphicside_600x600.jpg"][/url]
A side
[url="/images/news/20060317/Infinity027_Infoside_600x600.jpg"][/url]
B side

- Click each images for larger view -

What you think?
mj-dream i love this song.....havnt heard the remixes yet..........infinity was one of my favourite labels some great tracks came from this label.
bulby_g Looking good :). Love this sort of artwork it looks great.
Mortis Great looking artwork, like mj says love the track not heard the remix's. Might have to keep a look out for this one.
DJ Mole love the artwork but Silver if its presented by YOU and IN EFFECT they didnt send Happyhardcore.com it you put it up yourself seens its yours LOL! :D
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
love the artwork but Silver if its presented by YOU and IN EFFECT they didnt send Happyhardcore.com it you put it up yourself seens its yours LOL! :D

All very silly.

Nice artwork.
mj-dream what????

silver owns infinity????
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by mj-dream:
what????

silver owns infinity????

I believe he does. If you watch his interview on imo records he talks about a deal to buy Infinity.

mj-dream bloodyhell ya learn something new everyday eh :)
silver
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
love the artwork but Silver if its presented by YOU and IN EFFECT they didnt send Happyhardcore.com it you put it up yourself seens its yours LOL! :D

We report news in 3rd party in all cases. I even report about myself in the 3rd person, you have to when you report news.
Vista True Silver

Anyways Really Sweet Artwork, Makes Me Wanna Buy :)
Smoogie Well it looks like an interesting cover. IMO the original Let's Fly is better than the newer one but as far as cover art work goes, it's fine!
-JFK- Love the abstract 3D artwork, lets see if I'll love the track as much as the artwork els I can always put it on the wall ;-)
Jax looks great silver.

any chance of a small clip of the remix's?
whittle1 Looks brilliant, but what is this a picture of?

quote:
Originally posted by silver:
[url="/images/news/20060317/Infinity027_Graphicside_600x600.jpg"][/url]

Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Looks brilliant, but what is this a picture of?

Thats what I was thinking! lol
Uproar Looks mint! I'm also wondering what it is?
whittle1 It's annoying me now What is it supposed to be?
silver Got the disc today! Damn that was quick... looks sweet (exactly the same as the artwork), will post audio samples later in the week.
Phobz is the version that was on Masters of Hardcore the one mixed by sy & unknown, not sure who the other cd was, maybe b&s?
silver ^^^ The mixes are on Clubland X-treme hardcore vol 1, Hardcore Tunez 3 (Deejaybee and Sketchy) and Hardcore Deaven 3 (Sy & Unknown). The Masters of Hardcore version is yet to be released.
Jax got this in the post this morning and its awsome. probably one of my favourite picture discs

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page