Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Scooter - switching to House?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
scifijungle there was a rumour that Scooter plans to switch to House musik and more Hard House oriented musik? is that true

I'm gone sending you outer space...to find another race...
==CPX is the most horniest radio station in the WHOLE of Sydney...I LOVE IT!!!==
silver If you knew anything about anything you would know Scooter switched to house about 2-3 years ago.
aznwasian this has been sillver further poking at scifijungle's ignorance. thank you for listening. and scooter used to be good. like forever ago. but now he bad. he vewy vewy bad.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
dj-efeks pffft, pittance to scooter =P the one listenable track he ever made was move your ass, its just that damn voice.... irratating

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
DJ Mouse move your ass and back in the uk,those were the only decent tracks scooter did imo

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Elation i liked their first album alot...it had alot of trancey stuff on it as well.
by the time their 3rd album showed up it was all house, and s**ty house at that, so i didnt listen to them anymore.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
Heist Back in the Uk/Ireland (Same song, different vocal!)
Beutiful Vibes (No mc, just 95 style breaks)
Hyper Hyper
Friends
Move your ass (Ultrasonic remix)

all others are shit but for I shot the Dj's piano line

www.mp3.com/djheist
wicky vicky holy shnikes people. scooter is a group not one person. 3 people make up scooter. i know this because my stupid bro(ourhappyhardcore) is obsessed with them.

"play nothing but hardcore"
ourhappyhardcore im not obsessed, im just a big fan, anyways, scooter does have a house sound, harder kicks, but id say its along the lines of harder tekkno epic trance stuff, high leads and the MC HP( his name isnt scooter)

max respekts

(scooter is a band )

quote:
Originally posted by wicky vicky:

holy shnikes people. scooter is a group not one person. 3 people make up scooter. i know this because my stupid bro(ourhappyhardcore) is obsessed with them.

"play nothing but hardcore"

abc
Midian Scooters last three albums have been the bomb, if you are into German Trance..

The Albums 'Back to the heavyweight jam' (Check out the track **** the Millenium if you can find it on MP3 - One of Scooters all time best), Sheffield, And the new one (who's name elude's me at this point) are all top notch...

Midian
quote:
Originally posted by ourhappyhardcore:
im not obsessed, im just a big fan, anyways, scooter does have a house sound, harder kicks, but id say its along the lines of harder tekkno epic trance stuff, high leads and the MC HP( his name isnt scooter)

For some reason he has changed his official stage name from HP Baxxter to Sheffield Dave now... Probably something to do with them owning their own record label called Sheffield Tunes (Which all their releases are on), Methinks...

djjum Scooter just released a new song called ramp. I think it's pretty good. Thier official site is htp://www.scootertechno.com but I wouldn't describe any of their songs as happy hardcore. Their best album was definately "And the beat goes on..". At the minute they seem to be playing hard trance and calling it hardcore. Unfortunatley they will not be able to make any more songs like their originals because Ferris left the band years ago and the new guy doesnt play the same stuff.

http://www.steeky.co.uk
o0sameyeam0o yea, the past 3 new singles from scooter have had a happykore feel to them the leads and the pianos are great, this is now the 3rd chapter of scooter because the second band member AXEL left the band and the new member is JAY FROG, i think the style will go into epic trance, i havent heard any of jay frogs stuff so i wouldnt know, scooter still proforms sum of the happykore tracks they did way back when, like endless summer and friends, lots of fans agree that scooter should do a re visit to sum of there older tracks :)

sam eye am

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!
djyogi If you guys new what the definition was of house then u'd say, no scooter isn't house but in fact is more of a trance act now for instance there new track nessaja clearly proves that scooter isn't a house act but a trance act. so yeahh.Also if u have listened to there last album it would prove that Scooter is more of a trance act ok even although they do have one or 2 house tracks they r basically still a trance act and for those that don't know the difference between houe and trance the difference is.
+++HOUSE+++
This is by far; the most popular dance format. So much so, that there exists over a dozen related branches including New York dub, Chicago, New Jersey, Miami, garage, tribal, acid... in fact, almost every other format touches on house at some point because the steady 4/4 time signature beat is virtually universal in dance music. Attributes: the beat, keyboards, home synthesizers, male vocals, female vocals at all... add any or all. What you add defnines what kind of house it is but what makes it house is it the beat 110 to 128 BPM. Examples: lnner City, MK, Ralphie Rosario, Robin S., and anything on the Murk; Eightball or Strictly Rhythm labels.(and scooters beat is about 140 above)
+++TRANCE+++
Trance evolved from German Techno, using the rolling bass and sizzling keyboards of techno to give the music a hypnotic flowing effect, yet retaining all the driving, pulsating energy of it's true techno roots. Attributes: synth/sample-driving, pounding basslines, complex cyber-sounding keyboards, usually instrumental. 128 to 150 BPM. Examples: Aphex Twin, HardTrance Acsperience, Cosmo, Raver's Nature, Marusha and anything on the Harthouse, D-Jax, Rough Trade, or EX labels.(this sounds like SCOOTER)

o0sameyeam0o i agree, imo nessaja is one of the best scooter tracks ( trance )

sam

SAM EYE AM!
godisadj Can't see why some people don't like the early scooter stuff, I like it I grew up listening to them Our happy hardcore & The beat goes on are two cool cd's. Th stuff the've produced in the last few years hasn't been up to much though, but I think they're back on track with their new tune Ramp. You can't slag people who made great tunes like:

Move Your Ass
FRIENDS!!!!(ANTHEM ALERT!)
Endless Summer
Back in the UK
Let Me be your valentine

They have more good music than you think!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION,
WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS,
SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS,
OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Weird Fish Scooter is cool!!!
Plz ppl, stop trashing them down! I like HHC, techno and all. I don't see why the imature behaving of
trashing someone who just wanted to make other music...Yes I agree that they could have stayed true
to HHC but I like them others songs and I don't see why we can't like their new stuff, they're all good
And the classics for me are *move your ass*, *endless summer*,*friends*, *I'm raving* and so on...
Now I like their *ramp* and *nessaja* track a lot.

And remember we cannot force anyone to hate or love and especially do something you want, so respect.
As for those not liking scooter anymore...just don't listen to it...can't understand why you don't like them
anymore but the trashing is not necessary...so be cool everybody...stop complaining and enjoy life as it is!!!!!

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
o0sameyeam0o respekts to ravin lunatic :)

"we are not alone, now and forever, scooter's gonna rock the place"

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
skies2049 I like scooter that would be neat if they did do hhc.
I liked his endless summer track!

just dance........
o0sameyeam0o I like THEIR endless summer track

quote:
Originally posted by skies2049:
I like scooter that would be neat if they did do hhc.
I liked his endless summer track!

just dance........

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

zki I don't exactly like Scooter but when i heard 'how much is the fish' i pissed myself laughing:

Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na .. Everybody!!
Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na .. C'mon!! Together!!
Yeeaaah!!!
How much is the fish?!!
How much is the fish?!!
Yeeaaah!!!
C'mon, c'mon!! Aaaah!
Resurrection!

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.
o0sameyeam0o lol yes i admit sumtimes scooter can get TOO cheesy but hey, its the best!!!!!!!!

Hold you back for the rhytm attack
coming down on the floor like a maniac
Get down in full effect!
coming down on the floor like a maniac
I want you back, so clean up dish
By the way how much is the fish!!

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

zarlon
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
If you knew anything about anything you would know Scooter switched to house about 2-3 years ago.

Ohhh..

I'm hiding under a rock, too.. I know nothing, not even this!
I have to catch up on the latest news, I'm so far behind..

But yeah, who is scooter anyways.... was he just some guy in his parents basement making happyc0re, or what is the story behind 'scooter'?

.zarlon/ducky.
87071164/55441249
DJ Mouse they got a new track out here and it's definitely trance,called the logical song or something along those lines...

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
o0sameyeam0o the newest single is NESSAJA, its a trance track, scooter is hard techno trance and stopped makin hardcore way back in 97, read the last posts,

scooter is a band: no one is actually named scooter, the names of the band members now are:

MC= hp baxxter
head producer=rick jordan
newest member=jay frog

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

Weird Fish Ok...Nessaja is scooters new track, but there is also "3 AM" with a song "Nessaja" and it
is the same....now I'm not sure who it is originaly from anymore, and I saw "3 AM - Nessaja"
on vinyl......Could someone clear this up for me plz....

xxhappyxx yeah that is the new one, i dont really like it that much, but their album we bring the noise was great. i love r u happy!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
TechnoNut I got an Album of theirs a while ago. There Had to be only one decent song cos that annoy so called "MC'ing" was'nt on the track.

=) 'ardcore!
o0sameyeam0o
quote:
Originally posted by R@viNg LoOnAtic:
Ok...Nessaja is scooters new track, but there is also "3 AM" with a song "Nessaja" and it
is the same....now I'm not sure who it is originaly from anymore, and I saw "3 AM - Nessaja"
on vinyl......Could someone clear this up for me plz....

Scooter uses lots of alia's when realeaseing new tracks, so people hear them and they get feedback. theyve used:

3 am, funky divas, Guess Who?, and sum others , hope that helps :)

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

Weird Fish ohhh....that explains, tnx yo

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!
junglecat i wish scooter would do happyhardcore. they keep changing so much, i loose track with what they're into. i liked some of the older scooter stuff i heard, but i listened to a newer cd earlier this week, and totally wasn't feeling it.

hooray for commander keen! (ah, the 80's)
Midway_raver The latest song in the uk charts from Scooter is the Logical Song. iTs good to listen 2 sumtimes the hamster vocals make me laugh but it hink they sound cool too.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
o0sameyeam0o yea it rox, its great to see scooter in the charts in the UK, i think nessaja is coming soon too, also i heard there gonna re release ENDLESS SUMMER in the UK also, next on the agenda, to invade north america!!!

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

djyogi theyve also released a back in the uk without vocals on vinyl i forgot who dat was by but i think it was by them.
See Scooter would be performing happy hardcore if there was a demand for it like if alota ppl reuqested it they would. Maybe we should all sign a partition and see what happens???
Anywayz Scooter is although still great except for there enjoying diving into the sell out faze. This is evident from the video clips and the actual fact that there switching genres of music repeatedly. But nonetheless there still goood music producers and no one can disagree with there talent.

o0sameyeam0o ^^^ , yea that track is called UNITY WITH OUT WORLDS 2 its on the back in the UK 12" i think, great tune. hmm maybe they would do happykore if there was a demand. who knowz

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

It took 2.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page