Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 In the future I wish to be a great

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver In the future I wish to be a great
strychnine i put down 'mc', but what i really wanted to say was 'all of the above'.

then again, i also really wanna be a wallaby ...

I used to laugh when people said that to me, but I'm now arranging a hardcore night in Liverpool with someone I met of this very website, only a small night but its a start & who knows where it might lead?
SILVER-Thanks for this website without it & all your (& everyone elses on here) encouragement & help it might not have ever been more than a dream.

Hardcore family never dies.
virtigo I wanna vote for more than 1. I wanna be a DJ producer who will end up organising hardcore events (a bit like DJ Demand with Compulsion)

Oh and Foxy, I've got a nice big clan ready for the Liverpool event. Just let us know when you get it sorted, I'll tell you how many of us there are and ask you kindly to add me + however many of us there are to your guest list!!! (Cheeky I know but with me living next to liverpool I know just how much we've needed a hardcore event in the city and I wanna give you all the support I can)

L8er and cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
DJ Mouse i'd like to end up a producer,but i'd get into it via dj-ing,so spinning's what i put down.

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS I put down DJin but cus of my age its a bit of a shit at the min!

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
Midway_raver i wanna go into producing thru djing aswell, i aint voted yet coz i cnt make up my mind which id limemore, i wanna b all of them, im too greedy.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
TechnoNut I put Producer, but I also want to be a DJ. I'm already a good dancer and Raver.

=) 'ardcore!
toxic i put down MC - u up for the challenge strychnine?

Crack another one !!!
miss-mitzi well i am THE raver........... i can dance my ass off............ i can dj as well as most people i know..... i have held some spot on partys...... err cant mc 2 save my life......will be a gr8 producer 1 day!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Erbl i am working on 2 of the above, dj and promoter, ive decided to put my own night on too, again only small, but im going for it

mcjutt [quote]Originally posted by toxic:
i put down MC - u up for the challenge strychnine?

nah nah theres more talent here for the challenge man we got me and a select few others that could take to the stage and rock it!

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
Don Giovanni being a dj would be cool but ya i don;t really have the funds for decks at the moment...all my money goes into tuition. Though i do plan on getting decks within a year *hopefully* just to spin for fun at home...but ya, a lot of the djs i know said 'i just wanna spin in my spare time'...guess everyone starts out as a bedroom/basement dj *shrugs*

I'm acctually more eager to take a crack at promoting with a friend of mine. Of course money is still an issue. The city i live in really lacks promotion crews that want to support happy hardcore, and not just stick it in the side room at the end of the night. In the mean time, while we save, we continue to look at possible venues, ideas for setups, decorations n djs etc...When we do through our first party we want to gaurantee that the people who come will remeber a great time...even if their arent that many of them there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ropa Artist/Producer/Promoter

ive been seriously considering promoting my own party here, but lack of funds, support and with also considering a move away from England its not looking possible at the moment

Makina is the FUTURE
XxXbUnnYgAlXxX i would love to be a dj, thing is i just dont have the money. i know exactly what type of music id buy, where to look for the vinyl and everything all i need is an extra million quid hehe.... oh well i can still dream, and do what i do best.... RAVE!!!!!!

XxX

Oh, Oh, i am sincerely yours the one my heart beats for the one i adore... oh oh i am sincerely yours the love that you give ive never felt befoooooooore!!! Choooooooon!!!!!
Xenochrome Spinning tunes is what I love the most...so that's what I voted for.

Dj Tripnosis Definatly DJ. all the way.... I just need to get off my ass and put out some Demos .

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Dj Dess Well first off i put down artist/producer because i would like to dj first for a few years then when i really get into i would like to start producing music to go along with being a dj ;-)

Yo what's up this is a PSA public service announcement because i feel this is something we gotta say you see their trying to make hardcore dissapear trying to make it final for the vinyl saying that its time for the wax to relax-RL&D-PSA
SINIZTA DJ/Producer/Record label owner, all tha way!Sky's tha limit & I'am gonna keep on reaching!

"Ain't nothing 2 **** wit"
tommo Id love to be a DJ but I cant get enough money to buy some decent decks.
But Id also luv to be an mc,which is a lot better for yr piggy bank.
I wont be able to do any of those on the list until im 18 tho.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
ouch quasi dj should be an option cause thats what id be, mm naa reality is that im halfway through an education degree to be a primary school teacher, run children run

yep yep
toxicmusic I wanna be 3 of those. I wanna be a DJ, an MC, and a great Dancer (at the minute I just go insane on the dancefloor and hope i'm going to the music)

But I'm learnin to DJ (getting tips from ones I kno - any tips, let me kno)
an getting some MC practice in...

Not very good yet tho.

Whatever you like, you like, whatever you don't, ain't hardcore... - M.A.D
CandyAss
quote:
Originally posted by ouch:
quasi dj should be an option cause thats what id be, mm naa reality is that im halfway through an education degree to be a primary school teacher, run children run

yep yep

That's cool, keeping it at a 'hobby' level and all. keep at it as long as you enjoy it. I gotta' go all out and take DJing seriously. I put a lot of energy into it, even though it doesn't pay off, it does in a way if you catch my meaning.

Really I just wanna' get good enough at spinning that I can start spending money on equipment and begin learning to produce...ah, the future. Must focus on the present for now.

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
junglist_angel I want to manage music
The ultimate goal is to have a label that supports both happy hardcore & Drum & Bass. Along with that label, I want to organise events. That way one will promote the other. But first, I have to finish my studies.
At the moment, I am working in a mastering company though, which is interesting.

rezzna the only thing i can be at the moment, a semi-producer thing. i ent got any of the synths/machines/cubase or anything, but one can dream. cant afford decks but gitin vinyl for when i can, and i want to be in charge of myself, so dj, producer and label owner, producer mainly tho, writing is wikkid :o)

sdavies067 i put ' artist or producer'!

But i wish in the future i could do every1 and thnig' on that sheet/ poll!

And 1 day i will - Hopefully

------------------------------------------------------------
Once Hardcore, always HARDCORE! xxxxeva!
djtommyrenegade i wanna dj full-time but again age is the thing stoppin me at the mo, only a year to go!!!

DJ Tommy Renegade

NORTHERN IRELAND HARDCORE POSSE!
Dave Murray i hope 2 be a massive SCOTTISH Dj, woop!

(/Dance Mothe®Fu©ke® On 2Tu®ntables/)
DJ Affliction My ambition @ the moment coz am already a DJ is to play live in a club to punters/to put on an illegal underground Rave on

Hardcore u know the score!!!!!

DJ Affliction
DOS2002SV After alot of thought on the subject

ALL I WANT TO DO IN LIFE IS RAVE.

When i die i'm goin to Hardcore Heaven

TweekiN I put dj.. i NEED GIGS
hhahhahhhahhahhahhhhahhahhha

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!
TheApollyon In the future I wish to be a great ...... husband and father. work colleague and friend.

**** the high life, realitys where it's at!

Stevie c I am and want to be more than just one!!
boohoo!!!

Your into the sound of Rebellion
K-Hole im going to be a great king

Ravers dont fall we trip and Roll
Stevie c I did exactly what strychine did, put down MC
as its my first choice but I would love to be
any of them!!

I am a Disciple of the
Piano Rush
Follower of the Light
The Elfish angel of Happiness
and your into my sound of Rebellion
Dave Murray I Wanna be a great DJ / Producer!

F00k i need a signature!
Spongebob

This summer I begin some courses to be a Dj by a good friend of mine :) so in the future I wish to be a great Dj :) !!!

~That makes me feel all wiggly~ :)
jjules I'll be a DJ alright...I'm working on being a brilliant raver right now (haven't been able to get to any raves yet!)...HARDCORE RULES!

Hardcore.Will.Never.Die!
mcjutt hahahha now i wanna be all of the above from a lighting person

since 1999 ive been on special quest
i set out to do a job and to be the best
since picking up the mic i gotta rip it up
u can jump on the mic but theres no1 like the jutt
ravinlil I voted i want to be a great raver but hey i already am one!! I realy realy realy realy realy want to be a Dj thoe its all about makin poeple happy an wanna dance and gettin them into your style of mixin (an gettin paid for playin the best tunes goin!) but whatever you wanna be try hard enough an youll get there.

hardcore can be the route to evil, if spun incorrectly!
marcloage Anything i want to be.

Troops!!!!!!!!
Kx Hardcore I want to be a DJ, tho i want to get into the producing side of things aswell

Dont Forget The Cry Hardcore Will Never Die!!
SEEKY
quote:
Originally posted by Kx Hardcore:
I want to be a DJ, tho i want to get into the producing side of things aswell

Dont Forget The Cry Hardcore Will Never Die!!

I would say pretty much the same thing but I am a DJ and would really just like to get more well known!!

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
Dje2 ok i put dj
but i could care less if 10 ppl came to see me for 200
just as long as i can contribute to good music
and keeping the scene alive..

ive always wanteed to own my ovn record store...

mcjutt
quote:
Originally posted by mcjutt:
hahahha now i wanna be all of the above from a lighting person

****ing 'ell

That was a YEAR ago.

Interesting change of swing.

Do ya still want to be doing the things ya are OR have your directions changed.

I think MC-ing for me now is the only thing with learning producing snuck in there.

How about you?

Shammmmmmmmmmmooooooooooone
phoebian nothing like a good stomp

Cyberpunk Well who knows what we'll become like 10-15 years from now, however I just want to be a person who can be successful financially and personally. Sure I'll go to parties here and there but you just can't party all the time, I mean who has the energy to do that!? All this, makes me sound like a normal person (which i'm not!), so this means that i'll probally still dress wierd or something out of an anime on certain days (and no not those cheesy anime costumes, actually something like it but alot cooler!).

DJBasehead i put dj but i'll love to be any of them like producer or mc but i think i'll just end up being a 24/7 raver
Carnutz
quote:
i put dj but i'll love to be any of them like producer or mc but i think i'll just end up being a 24/7 raver

i agree same here!!
pray2win i'd like to be "all" but don't want to get fame
i already don't like that :)
DJ Tactik Ahh...crud, i thought it would say "other". I wish to be a great Leader when i go into my Military career after high school. Well, being a DJ would be fun too.
n/a in the future i'd actually like to finsih a project I start on.

Done so many things over the years (Not all music related) but never actually finished one.

So I guess i'd like to start something an
Yoko Had to go with Artist or Producer, would also like to be DJ on the side
z121231211 I put down Artist/Producer, but Light/Sound engineer would be a lot of fun.
DJ Immenze I would love to be a great DJ but I wudn't mind becoming a great producer! as there is more money in the pocket, but for me its all about the music.
acidfluxxbass Graphic Designer,

But as a hobby I'd love to grow a name and reputation as a producer and engineer.
DJ Immenze to be honest I'd rather be a DJ and producer, best of both worlds ;D
Laser I'd love to start producing sometime. But for now, I'm striving to be a top notch DJ :3
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by n/a:
in the future i'd actually like to finsih a project I start on.

Done so many things over the years (Not all music related) but never actually finished one.

So I guess i'd like to start something an

Who was this?
trippnface so it is now the future.
did anybody's wish to become a great __________succeed?
DJ_Melba_Lee I would like to be an artist and DJ, so I can become a star! And I really excited about it!

It took 3.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page