Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 True hardcore 2 out 26th May

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc Has the same line up as the last one! The album launch party is at Fusion in Bournemouth
DJ-Intensity No changes to the CD I thought the first one was quite good definetly looking forward to it and most of all the tracklisting as well.
wong im also lookin forward to it. ramos n supreme tho....... the last one they did was pants
DJ-Intensity I didn't like the Ramos N Supreme CD either the first two were the best ones with one track on the second CD I did not like "I Say I Love You" remixed by Dougal & Gammer.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
im also lookin forward to it. ramos n supreme tho....... the last one they did was pants

as it will be the same as the last one I'm hoping ramos and supreme have dusted off the cobwebs and got into producing a bit more for some better tracks! also does this mean Nukleuz and GUT have departed? as Nukleuz have gone back to the hardcore nation series and GUT releasing this again? could explain the hardcore nation popping up again!

Complexion Cannot wait OMFG!
MAtRiCks Yes!

I'm getting this on the release date, no matter what.
warped_candykid I wasn't too happy with the 1st overall. True, there were some good tracks on there, but if it had not been up on hmv for a cheap price, I wouldnt have gotten it. I hate the MCing over the tracks, and especially storm going "This is TRUE Hardcore"....Yes, we all know its Hardcore music, we dont need someone screaming over the tracks, "TRUE Hardcore", it just makes it sound like something a 15 year old would say about the music to his/her friends at school.
silver
Complexion OMFG Silver we0o0o0o0o0o0o0o something to put on my d/p on MSN now haha. :P

I wonder what songs will be on it though. :( Need some tracklisting.
DJ-Intensity The cover design looks great.
ruzz1990 can't wait for this one!!!!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
I wasn't too happy with the 1st overall. True, there were some good tracks on there, but if it had not been up on hmv for a cheap price, I wouldnt have gotten it. I hate the MCing over the tracks, and especially storm going "This is TRUE Hardcore"....Yes, we all know its Hardcore music, we dont need someone screaming over the tracks, "TRUE Hardcore", it just makes it sound like something a 15 year old would say about the music to his/her friends at school.

but it wasnt really MC'in tho was it?

if MC'in was like that at raves as on the first in the series of cds i'd be a very happy man!!

cant wait for the release.. hardcore CDs have been very slow and few this year!!

DJ-Intensity I remember on the last one on the second CD the "Get Away" tune by Frisky & Hujib only lasted for something like two minutes I hope this CD does not have them two minute tracks.
Complexion
quote:
Originally posted by Intensity:
I remember on the last one on the second CD the "Get Away" tune by Frisky & Hujib only lasted for something like two minutes I hope this CD does not have them two minute tracks.

Out of topic here, which part of Australia ya from? LOL and are you signed to EXE or something? I notice you have a logo on your avatar, if so. What songs you got signed? O_O
Aaron-Htid th 3rd cd wasnt mixed by ramos it was supreme n sunset lolol
the cd by them was class
bulby_g Meh. If Storm and Whizzkid are on it again I'll give it a miss again. They make me cringe so hard.
GoBeserk 1st one didn't impress me
there weren't any tracks on it that were really banging
hope this is an improvement
and hope whizzkid n storm shut up for once
J.T.S Sure the Dougal and Gammer CD will be top notch, just like the last...
DJ-Intensity My favourite CD from the first one was CD two except for the one track I mentioned earlier.
Im_British Is it me or is this the first decent (if any) Hardcore compilation this year? (We're allready in the 5th month)
DJ-Intensity Is 26th May the confirmed date for it no delays hopefully.
warped_candykid I thought Rave Nation came out earlier this year? I am still saving my money for Hardcore Nation!
Craig Switchback
quote:
Originally posted by Im_British:
Is it me or is this the first decent (if any) Hardcore compilation this year? (We're allready in the 5th month)

Yeah it must be you. Hardcore Nation: The Next Generation was released a few months ago on I-Tunes. Plenty of compilations coming.
whittle1 This came out of nowere HA
Not complaining though :)
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Switchback:
quote:
Is it me or is this the first decent (if any) Hardcore compilation this year? (We're allready in the 5th month)

Yeah it must be you. Hardcore Nation: The Next Generation was released a few months ago on I-Tunes. Plenty of compilations coming.

he probably means on CD which is true! the Hardcore Nation release on CD is taking ages from its original release date!

DJ-Intensity Hardcore Nation I deseprately want that CD.
Craig Switchback Hardcore Nation: The Next Generation - CD2 (Darwin/Fracus/JAKAZiD) has to be one of the best CD mixes ever.
Im_British
quote:

Ah right nice one, I'll check that out.

I check out the main page as much as I can to see whats comming out and it just seems like its been a bit quiet for a while (feels like all this year) for the CD compilations. Ive been itching for fresh Hardcore!

And yeah, now Ive looked into it theres plenty on the horizon too, yay!
Craig Switchback Traditionally, the early part of the year is slow for compilations. But we have these to look forward to

True Hardcore 2 - Out May 26th
Skydivin - Out June 9th
Sharkey album
Scott Brown album
Hardcore Underground 3
Hardcore Adrenaline 4
Another Helter Skelter (Although that'll be some time towards the end of the year)
CEH5
Bonkers 18 (Probably)
Possible that Hardcore Reunited 3 may come out this year as well.
DJ-Intensity Most definitely looking forward to Hardcore Underground 3.
redwingz yeah i cant wait for hardcore underground 3.

as for true hardcore 2, well i didnt buy the 1st one, but i might give this one a go
DJ-Intensity Hardcore Underground 3 is the only one that interests me.
Craig Switchback Wait to you see the line up. (WOW)
DJ-Intensity Can't wait to see which DJ mixes each CD.
JustIncredible I enjoyed the first one, I didn't like the mc's spluring all over the tracks though, kind of ruined it in imo.
ruzz1990 Hope Sy & Unknown remix one cd again :-)
DJ-Intensity The one CD I am not interested is Hardcore Andrenaline 4 if it ever releases not a big fan of them CDs.
Craig Switchback
quote:
Originally posted by ruzz1990:
Hope Sy & Unknown remix one cd again :-)

What does that mean?. You mean mix? And yeah - it's the same line up.

Intensity: There is plans for Hardcore Adrenaline 4. Which is ok by me, because the Seduction mixes are always spot on.
DJ-Intensity Thats the only good thing about them CDs is the Seduction mix the other ones in the collection aren't any good thats my opinion.
The Doc
quote:
Thats the only good thing about them CDs is the Seduction mix the other ones in the collection aren't any good thats my opinion.

Stus mix on the second one was better imo! sedders mix on the 3rd one was good! the bootleg thing gets slagged off all the time on this site but the HS hardcore CD does the same in my opinion every time anyway! just samples other tracks or remixes of older tracks and thats fine! theres no difference to me!

The Doc anyway back to the topic! and the second one must be better than the first! (it couldn't be worse)
ghods.gift
quote:
Wait to you see the line up. (WOW)

It's cheeky as **** eh, i was suprised when i seen it :D
silver
quote:

The true hardcore 2 line up:

Left to right:
??, Unknown, Gammer, Sy, Storm, ??, Whizzkid, Dougal

At a guess can only assume the ??'s are supreme and sunset regime, I haven't seen recent photos of them ...
DJ-Intensity I would say the cover of True hardcore 2 is better then the first one.
Craig Switchback
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:

Left to right:

At a guess can only assume the ??'s are supreme and sunset regime, I haven't seen recent photos of them ...

Yeah, the left one is Sunset. Oh, and i was talking about the HU3 line up. :P
Wilky
quote:
quote:

Ah right nice one, I'll check that out.

I check out the main page as much as I can to see whats comming out and it just seems like its been a bit quiet for a while (feels like all this year) for the CD compilations. Ive been itching for fresh Hardcore!

And yeah, now Ive looked into it theres plenty on the horizon too, yay!

for fresh hardcore dont rely on cd compilations - like you've stated they aint been many this year! plus most of the time its cover after cover or remix after remix.

your better of with buyin or downloadin cd event packs.. aswel as freshcore u get tunes that never get released or never get on a comp!
DJ-Intensity There will be more releases in the upcoming months.
Vladel Don't forget there should be a new masif hardcore in australia!
DJ-Intensity The first Masif Hardcore was excellent CDs two and three.
Mental_Adam OMGZ i CaNoT WaIt

EveRyTin U NeEd 2 KnO BoUt ArdCoRe Is on TiS AlBuM
warped_candykid
quote:
quote:

Left to right:

Look at Unknown in that leather jacket, :P
dj_excy i really liked true hardcore it was a slamming cd looking forward to hearing the next one :)
dj_excy
quote:
I haven't seen recent photos of them ...

i do believe this could be a fairly recent pic.

DJ-Intensity Going back to the third CD on the first one there was at least one good tune on it Vince Nysse & NJ Hinton Silver Water remixed.
Craig Switchback That version of Silver Water was poor. It's all about the Darren Styles remix.
Leto I don't like ANY of the new Supreme & Sunset Regime tracks. They don't do it for me at all. Don't know why.
DJ-Intensity
quote:
That version of Silver Water was poor. It's all about the Darren Styles remix.

I actually like the Sy & Unknown mix more.

warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
I don't like ANY of the new Supreme & Sunset Regime tracks. They don't do it for me at all. Don't know why.

Besdies the 1st two tracks, their cd mix was just too stale. The mix was just too slow and there were no builds.
DJ-Intensity In fact their real best tune is Gotta Believe its on another CD.
Craig Switchback
quote:
In fact their real best tune is Gotta Believe its on another CD.

The Re-Con remix was poor. It's all about the 97 Force & Styles remix.

DJ-Intensity Agree Force & Styles is impressive.
Craig Switchback That's what i said.

It took 3.32 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page