Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Battle Of The DJ%27s Match 3

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SPOOX Heard from a friend yesterday that he saw Battle Of The DJ's Match 3 in HMV. How true it is i do not know as i have searched for it this morning & cannot find anything about it. Has anyone else heard anything about it?
bulby_g I think he be getting in a fuddle.
Craigavon raver yeh,i was waiting 4 this 4 ages as thr first 2 were good,and i thought it was a brill idea the best djs doing battle with each other,and the ravers decide
Smoogie I got the Slipmatt & Vibes one. Got some classics from early '90s to early 2000s there.
SPOOX
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
yeh,i was waiting 4 this 4 ages as thr first 2 were good,and i thought it was a brill idea the best djs doing battle with each other,and the ravers decide

I got the first two aswell & thought it was a good idea, so got well excited when i was told about the 3rd one but cannot find any info about it anywhere!
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by SPOOX:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
yeh,i was waiting 4 this 4 ages as thr first 2 were good,and i thought it was a brill idea the best djs doing battle with each other,and the ravers decide

I got the first two aswell & thought it was a good idea, so got well excited when i was told about the 3rd one but cannot find any info about it anywhere!

yeh it was meant 2 be out years ago,if i can remember sy vs dougal was match 3(which wud have been unbelivable) and brisk vs vinylgroover was match 4,but i don,t know wat happened as i remember reading about the series and it said the first 2 sold well,which i knew they wud
The Doc unfortunately there was never a match 3 and 4! (its the same as the original hardcore heaven series! there is a vol 6 listed on amazon or somewhere but it never came out) but its surely a good idea for a new comp to do this instead of B2B all the time!
Mental_Adam Phat Series, couldn't make my mind up on the Vibes and Slipmatt battle. Because they are probaby my favorite happy hardcore dj's
silver I dont think this is true.
SPOOX
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I dont think this is true.

I'm beginning to think this too. I've searched the internet everywhere & cannot find anything. Gonna try HMV tomorrow to have a look.
Mental_Adam There was meant to be 4 Compilations of this series.

Slipmatt vs vibes

Ramos, Supreme & Sunset regime vs Force & Styles

The missing links were:

Sy vs Dougal
Brisk vs Vinylgroover

Would of been nice to hear the battles of them 4
Wilky Im confused as to take this thread as a 5 or 6 year old one (has thats when this series started i think)

its a bit like the HTID cds, they did 2 then didnt bother again!
JustAsh20 the first two albums were amazing and i thought the idea was brilliant, I also got the ravin mad albums aswell. I have searched the internet but checked out the old discogs too

http://www.discogs.com/label/Beats+24-7

and that come up with this:

Discography:
B247CD003-1 Slipmatt vs. DJ Vibes Battle Of The DJ's Match 1 (2xCD)
B247LP003-1 Various Battle Of The DJ's Match 1 (2xLP)
B247CD003-2 Ramos, Supreme & Sunset Regime vs. Force & Styles Battle Of The DJ's Match 2 (2xCD)
B247LP003-2 Various Battle Of The DJ's Match 2 (2xLP)
B247SCDH 01 Various DJ Slipmatt's Ravin Mad (CD)
B247SCDH 02 Various DJ Seduction's Ravin Mad (CD)
B247SCDJ 01 Various Kings Of The Jungle (CD)
B247SCDJ002 Various Kings Of The Jungle Volume 2 (CD)
B247SCDH 03 Various DJ Sy's Ravin Mad (CD)

warped_candykid I have vol.2, but, as always it seems, the volume levels are so low! I know I am not going deaf, but it seems on many of the copies I get, the volume is so low on the pressing.
silver Just to put this to rest, I remember talking to DJ Slam about the series after 2 was released and at the time he said he axed the series.
Sunchipz
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
I have vol.2, but, as always it seems, the volume levels are so low! I know I am not going deaf, but it seems on many of the copies I get, the volume is so low on the pressing.

result of a bad mastering problem...

possibly didn't do test presses.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Sunchipz:
result of a bad mastering problem...

possibly didn't do test presses.

Don't confusing vinyl and CD, you don't test press a CD, you get make the gold master and then copy from it. CD's are more of a 1to1 copy while making a vinyl is an analogue process.
pinkdevil16 wish it was true but i searched and couldnt find anything

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page