Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Slammin' Vinyl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
virtigo Event name: Slammin' Vinyl
Starts: November 2nd, 2002
City/Region: England

Slammin' Vinyl
Venue: The Sanctuary, UK

Hardcore:
Scott Brown
Hixxy
Dougal
Neophyte (Rotterdam newstyle set)
K90 (Live)
Breeze
Mark EG
Styles
Paul Glazby
Essential Platinum Live PA

With mc's: Storm Whizzkid Odyssey Smiley

Old Skool:
Slipmatt
Mark EG
Scott Brown (Rezerection Set)
Phantasy
Billy Bunter
Vinyltrixta
Jon Doe

With mc's: Marley Whizzkid Odyssey Smiley

Drum n' Bass:
Hype
Andy C
Die
Mickey Finn
Nicky Blackmarket
Ray Keith
Mampi Swift
Zinc & Pascal
Brockie
Frenzic
Red 1

With mc's: Shabba Skibadee GQ Det Fearless IC3 Rage Five Alive
Oli G Ne \o/ o <o/ ph \o> y <o> te \o/
!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
virtigo guess that means that your're happy that he's gonna be on stage at Slammin then!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Foxy Right can we please organise a USH.net & hhc.com meet-up, please???

Andy-we'll see each other on the coach anyway fella, I take it yuo are going by coach (Top Trips-excuse the plug please!!!)

Mouse/Oli/Ronin/etc etc you all up for a meet-up then?

Hardcore family never dies.
virtigo Can do. I'll have to get time off work but I'm sure I can get it. Were are you looking at meeting up Foxy?

And there's a chance I'll be getting a train down but if I do get the coach I'll let you know!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
mcjutt yeah defintely mate name a time and a meeting place

its time for an education from the overnight sensation spitting in every direction i aim to keep lyrics up to perfection
Oli G hell yeah ill be there
sort a metting place and ill try make it
not to early tho
as our coach driver enver makes it down untill 11:15

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

Xenochrome Stuck in the USA

silver Can't plonk without a date... whats the date!?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Oli G november 2nd, as far as i know

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

silver ^^ Can anyone confirm this date?

DJ Mouse yep,it's on ush for 2nd nov

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
xxhappyxx yup its on the 2nd...where can u get coaches from? yeah ill totally b there if i can get the money...lol...

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
silver Added to events.

Foxy Its definitely on the 2nd Nov coz it's been on Breeze website under bookings for about 2 months now!

xxhappyxx-coaches

ring Slammin & ask for details of a coach company & they'll send you them, thats what I had to do for my first ever rave nearly 4 years ago! (SV vs HH01/11/98) Sorry just realised its gonna be an anniversary!

Foxy Right regarding a meet up:

What about meeting at 10, then 12, then 2? That way everyone ends up meeting eventually!
Only problem is the place but we should probably just do what USH do & meet at the burger van (they've done this loads of times & know the best place!).

Anyone got any better sugestions or think we should do it differently?

Mouse-you not going mate?

virtigo That sounds fine. Its either at the burger van or at the entrance of the Fastrack. But the burger van sound ok with me.

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
Voltage Foxy/Virtigo/Mouse - it'd be wicked to meet you all! There is a big net meetup happening @ midnight outside the burger van.. so you wanna go to that?

-Kev

Forward to the New School.
Oli G ill be there kev u freak :P
(only jokin)
heh
but ill be there

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

silver Mmmmmm burger

DJ Mouse i'm tempted to go,see if i can save a bit up coz no way am i driving down lol
i'll have an answer in a few weeks anyway when i know i got enough cash

EDIT: 1600 posts yay! :)

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
virtigo Im beggining to change my mind a bit now! I want to go Skelter and Slammin but I cant go both. I also want to meet all of you guys. Shitty dilemma this one! What should I do??

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
Voltage Seeya there Oli ya dislocated doughnut merchant!!! :)

Skelter.. this one anyway only has hardcore in the small room above the sanc.. so unless you like d&b.... you may appreciate Slammin' more musically :)

virtigo No Voltage not the Skelter event in October. The one @ Code in Birmingham on November 9th. Human Traffic 100% Hardcore event. How havent you heard that yet m8? That is why Im tossing up which one to go. I cant make my mind up. I mean Slammin are great events but Skelter are the best and this event in Birmingham will be an event not to be missed! But if you lot rekon goin Slammin is a better idea then I'll come down with you all and meet you. Thats what I wanna do!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
Voltage Ah right, thought you meant the HS @ the Sanc.. the Hardcore room there has the same name, "Human Traffic" :)

virtigo Indeed it has. Thats the new name for Hardcore from Helter Skelter. Wicked name. So what should I do? Come to Slammin or Skelter @ Code? Need some serious help here guys!!!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
mcjutt ok weve estabilshed a meeting place which is sweet but i dont have a clue what any 1 looks like! is there a solution 4 this?

its time for an education from the overnight sensation spitting in every direction i aim to keep lyrics up to perfection
DJ Mouse well just look for a load of ppl behind the burger van,surely they'll introduce themselves there
or ya can just put a pic up here and see (can't remember the link to my picture but it's under the picture thread)

DJ Mouse
PeterPanLSD Where is this party taking place at??
mcjutt ok do we have any peeps from the london area goin up to the rave? cos i can meet who ever at euston

DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by PeterPanLSD:
Where is this party taking place at??

milton keynes,england

DJ Mouse
xxhappyxx omg i soo wanna go...i think i can :) but yeah how will we recognise each other?! every1 will just b standin around the burger van kinda like er...is that them...?!?!? hehe ill recognise paul (mouse) i think...but every1else like describe urself or put up a pic or sumthin...!!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by xxhappyxx:
hehe ill recognise paul (mouse) i think...

hehe who won't? little short ass with specs lol

DJ Mouse
number2301 Heh why are meet ups always the burger van??? Cause we're all in the mood for food by that time lol!

-------------------------
Number 2301 Is Getverdomme Het Hardste!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
DJ Mouse for that,and you can't exactly miss a burger van can ya :P

DJ Mouse
number2301 Hmm note the sarcasm in the 'we're all in the mood for food at that time' lol!!!

Eating would be the last thing on my mind at that point :(

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
Foxy Right peeps! (sorry for my absence lately been in Corfu!) putting desc/pics on is a waste of time IMO coz I'll be that f*cked I wont remember!
I chat sh*t to anyone when at a rave & everyone else seems to just ask people behind the burger van whether there from happyhardcore.com/USH & you'll know!!!!! If they're not they aint gonna mind too much!
PS-How do burger vans make money at raves????? No one eats!!!

DJ Mouse what if there's no burger van there,then where do we meet? lol

DJ Mouse
Foxy Then stand in the middle & shout

"God I wish there was a burger van!"

No seriously there's always a burger van!

DJ Mouse i'll take your word for it then :)

DJ Mouse
ronin i think the burger vans sell lolly pops and cans of pop and stuff aswell as tea and coffee, besides the security probably keep them in business buying up the burgers

see you guys there, you can't miss me i'll look like this

"get down off the f#©king speakers right now, down off the speakers"
Oli G there has to be a burger van
after the gurners have eaten there way thru there own mouth they need something to chew on

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

mcjutt
the docter told me yesterday cos of me stomach to leave everything including raving for a month so when me course of antibiotics finish it will the day of sv and i can see my stomach getting right back to square 1 after that night im still tempted though

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
Haylou I really hope im going to this 1, i usually can but as im sposed to b moving out on oct 24th i dunno if i can afford it, i could go home that weekend tho so i'll still only b 20 mins away so travelling there wont cost anything, i think it all depends wether ive got a new job by then and if i do move out, im 70% sure i'll b able to do this 1 tho, dont wanna miss the indoor fireworks :)

A Little Philosophy - Sometimes, the more you think, the more there is no real answer.
mcjutt aggghhhhhhh **** it im there i havent been for ages so **** it loof forward to seeing u lot there!

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight

It took 2.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page