Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 (TL Updated!) Ken Masters 'Destination Unknown'

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters I've not had a mix up for DL in a while so here's a little something that I put together today

Its got a little of everything so it's sure too please everyone. Its also only 30mins long as I wanted to get straight to the point with a High Octane, NRG filled set & i'm sure you'll agree, it delivers!

As you can tell, i'm a huge fan of Kaotic Records & the material that Sharkey's releasing on that label is just mind blowing!

Feedback is always appreciated, good : ) or bad ; ) & you can download the tracklist by clicking the link alongside the mix.

Thanx & happy raving!

Title: 'Destination Unknown'
DJ: Ken Masters
Duration: 30mins
Genre: Hardcore & Freeform

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/88630795/84ee1729/DJ_Ken_Masters_presents_Destination_Unknown.html

Tracklist Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/88950180/9704e920/TL_for_Ken_Masters_pres_Destination_Unknown_UPDATED.html

CD Cover:

bulby_g Nice one mate, could be a bit longer though. Will grab it when I get the chance (probs not till Monday now).

Your CD cover is showing the TL BTW. ;)
Ken Masters
quote:
[b]
Your CD cover is showing the TL BTW. ;)

good call! I posted around a few other sites & totally forgot.

yeah, I could have dragged it out more but it makes it more appealing for listeners to check out IMO. Some people get put off @ the sight of huge tracklists, especially with all the set's that get posted on here!

Its quick & too the point

Triquatra thankyou sir, downloading as i post! :)
Ken Masters Cheers Rowan.

Short but sweet m8. Hope you like it
choonland nice pic!
... downloading
acidfluxxbass Downloading now ken!
TL looks pretty wicked!

Small request, next time you do a marathon mix, could you put it up for download?
The last one you made available lasted the whole morning of my college day, and ive listened to it many-a-time! :) (im referring to the one that starts nice and slow and then goes into 'transmission from mars'.
Vitalism paul, you are talented.

thanks for another awesome mix.
Ken Masters Thanx for all the great feedback everyone!

Its greatly appreciated

If anyone thinks this mix is a little short, all I can say is, I didn't have any other tracks that I thought were good enough to even compete with the others!

I think dragging it out would have lost its individuality & became more of your average mix.

I tried to pull something completely different out the bag & I hope you all enjoy it for a fair while yet ; )
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
Small request, next time you do a marathon mix, could you put it up for download?
The last one you made available lasted the whole morning of my college day, and ive listened to it many-a-time! :) (im referring to the one that starts nice and slow and then goes into 'transmission from mars'.

i'll get another sorted soon then olly

That one your talking about was rec'd from my live show & I played an extra hour so it seemed pretty mammoth but i'll get another done soon bud
acidfluxxbass awesome thanks ken!
skorpion Thanks Ken I download.
Smoogie I will give this a try as im a Sharkey fan as well
Ken Masters @ Skorpion: Thanks for downloading ; ) Hope you enjoy it

@ Smoogie: I'm sure you'll like some of these tracks m8. Nice & hard with both Freeform & Hardcore sounds. Let me know what you think
Ken Masters *ATTENTION!!*

sorry everyone but there was a bit of a mix up with the tracklist. How I could mix up 6 tracks is beyond me

aaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyhhhhooooooo......here's the updated TL. Sorry about that

*Updated Tracklist Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/88950180/9704e920/TL_for_Ken_Masters_pres_Destination_Unknown_UPDATED.html
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
I will give this a try as im a Sharkey fan as well

Whatcha think then Smoogie?

Its a bit different from the normal Freeform style

DJ-Intensity I'll download this mix later on when I get the chance.
Ken Masters cheers Intensity. Let me know what you think
DJ-Intensity Smashing mix mate

It took 0.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page