Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Helter Skelter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
virtigo Event name: Helter Skelter
Starts: October 12th, 2002

Helter Skelter
Time: 9pm - 6am
Venue: The Sanctuary, Milton Keynes
Price 19 pounds + bf (Tel: 01604 584864 / 07901 777053 / 01295 721640)

Arena 1 - Drum n Bass
Hype
Shy FX
J Majik
Zinc
Mickey Finn
Nicky Blackmarket
Ed Rush
Bad Company
Brockie
Mampi Swift
Randall
Dollar
Garry K

MC'S:
Skibadee,
DET,
Fearless,
Shabba,
IC3,
Presha,
Moose,
Juiceman,
Five Alive,
Biggie

Arena 2 - Human Traffic (Helter Skelter)

Juice & Cally
Scott Brown
Breeze
Sy
Hixxy
Mark E.G.
Styles
Demand

MC'S:
Storm
Whizzkid
Ribbz
silver ^^^ taken from the above page

HELTER SKELTER
Saturday October 12th 2002 (9pm - 6am) at The Sanctuary, Milton Keynes
Price 19 pounds + bf (Tel: 01604 584864 / 07901 777053 / 01295 721640)

(www.clubsidewinder.com / www.helter-skelter.com)

Arena 1 - Drum n Bass
Hype
Shy FX
J Majik
Zinc
Mickey Finn
Nicky Blackmarket
Ed Rush
Bad Company
Brockie
Mampi Swift
Randall
Dollar
Garry K

MC'S:
Skibadee,
DET,
Fearless,
Shabba,
IC3,
Presha,
Moose,
Juiceman,
Five Alive,
Biggie

Arena 2 - Human Traffic (Helter Skelter)

Juice & Cally
Scott Brown
Breeze
DJ Sy
Hixxy
Mark E.G.
Styles
Demand

MC'S:
Storm,
Whizzkid,
Ribbz

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
virtigo With compliments to the Hardcore ravers who have wanted a Helter Skelter Hardcore event so badly it hurts. I know how you feel as I'm one of them. Lets pack the Hardcore room and make Skelter realise what they've missed in a year!!

I'd like to thank Jim Epidemik for his help. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Simon ^^^^^^^^
Yeah!

Result.

Sy.
Foxy Top class! How good is this? Helter's back, lets make sure they cant have any reason to stop Hardcore again!
PS-Virtigo you better remember that promise & rave your heart out for me fella! (I'll be there in spirit & soul-only my body'll be missing!)

Hardcore family never dies.
virtigo Don't you worry about that m8! I'm gonna have the best night of my life at Skelter. They shud never have gone away and Im gonna do everything in my power to make sure that it never happens again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
radiokate ye man ya'll better be getting on down there for that lil rave! is it just in the lil room upstairs or the fasttrack warehouse? and will it be all hardcore or old skool too? i cany wait mun everyone better get on bopping down there in october!!! c ya there!!!

Hold Me Tight, Don't Ever Let Me Go, Up All Night, I'd Die For You

Ka*
atomicb cool, and even cooler I know the guy that runs the sanctuary :D score! haha

radiokate so, no-one replied, where is the hardcore tha fasttrack warehouse or just upstairs?

Hold Me Tight, Don't Ever Let Me Go, Up All Night, I'd Die For You

Ka*
Foxy Dunno-only details we have are above, no fliers as yet!

Rob Brownlee Yeah i have a flyer for it. Skelter have replaced the Deja Vu room at their next Accellerated culture party with a hardcore arena - the Human Traffic arena. The Acellerated Culture parties at the are single events at the Sanctuary.

Rob

Foxy Where did you get the flyer from mate? Asked Helter for one last week & they said hadnt been printed yet!

virtigo Don't worry. E-mail club sidewinder with your name and address and they wil send you one. I got the flyers sent via e-mail so i've had them for a few days now. (I would have read them earlier if it wasnt for my bastard internet connection messin up)!!!

Go to www.clubsidewinder.com and e-mail them. they'll send you a flyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
miss-mitzi maaaaaaahhhhh!!
guess where imma goin?

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
virtigo I dunno! Tell us pleeeeaaaassee??? (Not very sarcastic there am I then)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
scratt I'll be going to this rave... I'm from california, but I am in Newcastle visiting friends, and I will be taking the train down to Milton Keynes to go to this... does anyone know if this place is far from the train station, or if i need to get some sort of presale ticket?? This will be my first time seeing more than one of the big uk djs at a time... I'm very excited.

Foxy you need to buy a ticket in advance, but how long are in the UK for if until Nov then Slammin vinyl is on the 2nd & will have a full hardcore arena this event only has a small hardcore room & mainly drum n bass, though it will still be great!. Its not miles from the train station & loads of people will be walking there so dont worry!!!!

scratt
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy:
you need to buy a ticket in advance, but how long are in the UK for if until Nov then Slammin vinyl is on the 2nd & will have a full hardcore arena this event only has a small hardcore room & mainly drum n bass, though it will still be great!. Its not miles from the train station & loads of people will be walking there so dont worry!!!!

I will only be here until oct 23rd... so Helter Skelter should be the only one I will have time to make. Where can I get an advance ticket for this? I dont especially know my way around anywhere... mind helping me a little bit? Also, I'm told the hardcore parties arent the same here as in the US. I'm a candykid, but I am told there will be a bunch of charvas (beerboys??) at this... any suggestions?

Midway_raver yeah don't go dressed in kandy!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
scratt
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:
yeah don't go dressed in kandy!!

and why not? are people here really that closed-minded that they will start a fight with me or whatever? i have a feeling people wont talk to me anyway, so i dont mind if i wear candy and everyone ignores me... but i'd rather not get into a fight.

virtigo If you mean a presale ticket for the train then no. You can buy a ticket from the station. I wish I was goin this one. Cant get down. Non of my m8's are prepared to go all the way down to Milton Keynes to rave upstairs in the small arena. An I cant go on my own. Its just not Hardcore m8!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
radiokate yayyayayyayay... so, did any of you go on saturday? i had a mad one, lol wicked night... whizzkid was brill... gutted thou i missed storm & sy :-( i was stuck in the drum & bass... gta get ma photos developed!

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
number2301
quote:
Originally posted by scratt:
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:
yeah don't go dressed in kandy!!

and why not? are people here really that closed-minded that they will start a fight with me or whatever? i have a feeling people wont talk to me anyway, so i dont mind if i wear candy and everyone ignores me... but i'd rather not get into a fight.

It aint that bad! You see loadsa people going dressed up, me for example :)

But not really to an event like this, mainly DnB innit.

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page